UH OH NO NO NO NO NO...

UH OH NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dvaCJCuSiPI
youtu.be/dvaCJCuSiPI?t=23m20s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He looks like a broken man

I really feel sorry for him. He’s just coasting along with this lifeless, soulless franchise. After seeing what they did to his friend George Lucas, throwing away his story treatments that were, “vastly different from what Disney made”, I don’t know why he suddenly gave in to the Mouse

Based "OH NO NO NO" poster

I know that look. The look of utter defeat.

Men over the age of 12 with that haircut should be shot

Stupid old white boi! Your time is over!

>mark's contract says he must stop talking when tapped on the shoulder

shut the fuck up loser

He wants to live the good old days when he wasn't old and decrepit

Kek at that
>Down, faggot.

Lmao. Completely dominateddd ALike a dog .

embarassing
and
pathetic

STARKEKS!

Where is this from?

JUST

youtu.be/dvaCJCuSiPI

around 23:30

thanks lad, so sad to see him as a shell of a man

It's almost like through the power of cinema you could do anything!

Nah Star Wars isn't fantasy.

I can't believe how sexist this thread is. The Last Jedi is a progressive, modern, masterpiece and if you haven't seen it at least twice I will have no other choice than to tell you that you are offensive, sexist and you need to check your privilege!

this man forgot he's an actor, and became a mark for his character... that's a double edged sword.

I WANT TO PUNCH RIAN SO BAD IN THE FACE.

That’s not it at all. Mark is loyal to Lucas to the end. In a way, all of his disagreement with his character and public disapproval was a shot at Disney for what they did to his friend

he bent the knee to the mouse

Is their concrete info on those sequels he wanted to do instead?

>2 minutes of absolute rage

Not really, beyond there was going to be a chick Luke would train, on a planet where he was living as a curmudgeonly hermit, that had the first Jedi temple.

>what they did to his friend
paid him $4 billion?

So pretty much what we got.

imagine being mark hamill

feels bad man

Is this a bearded lady?

Arguably we got the versions with better dialogue; but yeah.

Poor Mark.

But undoubtedly in a worse way. I'm not even a Star Wars fan but I watched the VHSs as a kid. George would not have done any of this Nu-Disney jewish shit.

Except Hamill is on record saying they were vastly different from what Disney ended up doing

>star wars was your big break
>was type cast afterward
>never really got over it
>learned to accept it but wonder what could have been
>visiting children in the hospital and giving them hope to fight for another week
>meeting police and firefighters that turn into giddy kids when they realize you played Luke Skywalker
>now youve been swindled into playing some mock up writen by a hack who hates heros and heroism
>and you have to play ball till they make ANOTHER fucking movie

Rian Johnson hates heros its no mistake that Bruce Willis was cast to play a child killer in Looper

All I'm saying is what little we know of their content matches up with what was done; that being all that was said on them "officially" is likely by design.

After the Prequels, & especially Crystal Skull; Lucas's versions would've been shitty & disappointing too, probably in different ways.

Every time you spread the word of how bad TLJ is and post a negative review, remember this webm. What the SJWs have done to the traditional narrative structure. Topple the SJW Empire

I think Rian just hates children and plays out his child killing fetishes on the big screen

depressing as fuck btw

>when you notice the hand on his shoulder

WHEN DO WE OVERTHROW THE MOUSE!?

Thats how it starts, the fewer tha rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turms good man cruel

looks like peter jackson

Mark's face throughout Rian's bullshittery basically says "Oh wow really? Tell me mopre you lying fucking talentless hack faggot."

Is that Howard moon?

OP's webm is placed out of context. place it in the context of the conversation and his reaction makes sense

Context ruins the narrative it's being used in service of building tho

fuck off mouse shills

Mark says "i kept saying we should be thinking about the fans" and thats when Rian places his hand on his shoulder to threaten him to stop talking hence Mark's frustrated disposition

youtu.be/dvaCJCuSiPI?t=23m20s