'Roseanne' reboot trailer pokes fun at Dan's death

It's gonna be kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cr8_vkzo8mk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As a Dan, this headline triggers me

I want to see "Becky" played by Lecy Goranson and Sarah Chalke, simultaneously

RIP bro, sorry we had to break it to you this way. Welcome to hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cr8_vkzo8mk

This fucking show always came on when there was nothing else good on tv, so you just watch the magic bullet/knife infomercials till girls gone wild infomercials start playing

found the nigger

mother fuckin old Dan Connor. i can dig it.

*Steel drums start playing*

>You'll never be a kid again up late and cozy watching re-runs of Roseanne, wishing John Goodman was your dad because you're real dad wanted nothing to do with you.

>your*

that is what they are doing

he probably wanted nothing to do with you because you kept rejecting him in favor of a character on a tv show.

Nah, I've just never met my father.

Never watched this show until recently on Laff, but remembered the opening from my childhood. I can't fucking stand any of the characters, especially Darlene. Jackie is okay sometimes though.

so they declared the final season to be non-canon, or what?

john goodman is fucking kino

i never watched the old show but will watch this

roseanne is also kino, fuck leftist cucks

Is that lesbian daughter still in it or no?

also I thought Roseanne hated this show

>lesbian daughter
DJ?

>roseanne is also kino, fuck leftist cucks

uh huh

>"I have no more tolerance for any religion in any way," Barr wrote. "They are all obsolete and harmful."

>I am starting to think that any parent who takes their kids to catholic churches from now on should lose custody. Taking your kid where you know sex offenders hang out is inexcusable!!

Of course it is. Roseanne convinced Norm MacDonald to write for her again.

>christcucks are offended by this

fuck off back to geddit you spastic. the only good thing religion does is keep women chaste sometimes. men dont have to adhere to its pathetic cuck dogma. eat shit.

>reddit is for religion and Sup Forums is for atheists
You’ve got that backward, friends.

>because some autists migrated to pol and spam their jewonastick generals Sup Forums is a religious place

you faggots just got memed into thinking it was cool to be a jewden slave because supreme athiests were fags

youre still just a controlled little bitch

t. Tyrone with an overweight, white, single mother

Are you siding with that leftist bitch about religion?

The last five minutes of the series finale already did that. Now they have to undo that, though.

>leftist
>she's a literal hardcore Trump supporter

dude its like 4 am for me

Anyone else watching "heat of the night" or Columbo on WGN America at 2 in the morning cause their parents couldn't afford internet?

what did she mean by this?

Dan didn't die though. It was all Roseanne's fantasy.

Lorde pissing off kikes? Why is she so perfect bros?

i had to transition away from lorde after she revealed her true nature

IF I WANTED TO SEE DISFIGURED DISHEVELED FAT OLD WOMEN THAT ARE SORTA WHITE ID GO TO WALMART

I love Roseanne but they really need to stop with these 90's reboots... everyone so far has been underwhelming as fuck... shit that worked in the 90's doesn't work today, the world is just too different

What the fuck is that even in reference to?

Her liberal white guilt