In light of the ceaseless faggotry of Soy Wars threads...

In light of the ceaseless faggotry of Soy Wars threads, what does Sup Forums think about This glimpse into The Lord Inquisitor?

youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4

Will we ever get 40K kino sanctioned by GW, preferably with minimal suit meddling?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FhULhHCk_D8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

40k is too weird for normalfags and easy bait for vocal leftist screeching fascism.

this combined with the fact it's frankly not that amazing when taken seriously and would cost too much makes me hopeful the answer to Ops question is "No"

I suppose that would be true under the current political climate and under Hollyjood's wing, but Lord Inquisitor is totally fanmade without a professional production budget and it looks magnitudes better than the vast majority of drek that comes out today from mainstream studios.

Perhaps fortune might smile upon him and get a good studio distanced from Hollywood and politics.

I cannot believe how sexist this thread is. The Last Jedi is a progressive, modern, masterpiece and if you haven't seen it at least twice I will have no other choice than to tell you that you are offensive, sexist and you need to check your privilege!

Warhammer 40gay is the cringiest schlock to ever be "invented" by man

t. stronk womyn

shameless bump

Lord Inquisitor is pure cringe. Couldn't even make it through the first """conversation"""

stop trying to make that copypasta happen

the cgi spaceships looks beautiful but the cgi people look awful

dialogue cringey as fuck, but its great seeing Terra depicted in a movie.

Another fan project:

youtube.com/watch?v=FhULhHCk_D8

>40K
Fuck off, manchild.

I feel like they'd want to redesign the Astartes armor slightly if there were ever a live action adaptation.

In every CGI appearance where they match their canonical proportions, they look goofy as fuck especially in motion.

no never.
its on the level of dune to normies. its so far down teh geek whole itll never be mainstream

Watch out, guys. We have a MATURE ADULT here who has graced us with his presence.

40k adaptation would have women in suits that look like pic related. It's one of those things that can never be adapted

and anime would be terrible too, and end up invariably having women in suits like pic related

Way too fucking nerdy, the only thing 40k will ever have is fan made projects and that one video game.

The soy boy stufft unironically sounds like some liberal plant spammed it on pol to prove a point how retarded they are adhering to stupid catchphrases and won a bit that it caught on

40k already has women in suits.