I have owned a Criterion DVD copy of "Bicycle Thieves", or "The Bicycle Thief" for about a decade...

I have owned a Criterion DVD copy of "Bicycle Thieves", or "The Bicycle Thief" for about a decade. I specifically requested this item as a holiday present many years ago, and promptly received same from my parents, on request. I popped it in once or twice and only got up through part of the first act or so each time.

To this very day, I have never watched the film in its entirety. In the intervening decade I have had the DVD almost-always within ready reach, ready to play and watch. It's a few feet away now.

Your turn.

I liked The Last Jedi

You are beyond redemption.

great movie

i refuse to watch a godfather movie

I wasn't raised on disney flicks so I've never seen the lion king

I don't like Friedkin's films
I couln't stand Sorcercer even tough I really liked The Wages of Fear
I also didn't enjoy The Exorcist, The French Connection and To Live and Die in L.A.

Really? The bicycle thief is the only movie to ever make me cry. Maybe you had to have a criminal father?

I haven't enjoyed a single gangster flick. I think it's a huge con and american public was tricked into believing gangster flicks are "deep" "serious" cinema and not just silly flicks that people only enjoy because they glorify violence and crime. Sopranos was garbage. Surely you people can't honestly enjoy a show where the character is so poorly written he has to spend 10 minutes every episode literally telling the audience what he feels. That's just pathetic dishonest filmmaking.

I don't think any of the star wars movies are particularly amazing

Marvel movies aren't the devil and are worth watching once

I liked Justice League and Wonder Woman

I rate movies based on how much fun I had watching them

My favorite movie of all time is the first Bourne movie

i lie about kinos ive watched by reading imdb synopsis' to my letterbox thread bros

Genuinely distressing for both your personal mental health and the quality of the letterbox threads

In college some Asian foreign exchange faggot came over and lifted my vhs copy of neverending story part 2. I went back to his apartment, confronted him, and ended up stabbing him in the thigh with a pocket knife. With a knife to his neck I threatened to call the cops on him for theft even though I was the one who just kicked his door in high on everything and stabbed him in the leg. He gave up the movie and no police were bothered. All in all I think justice was fairly served that day

I believe that Roadhouse is one of the finest movies out to film

The Last Jedi movie was the first Star Wars movie I've seen in theater despite avoiding all of the other ones including the rereleases.

>stabbing some over a vhs
And it wasn't even the good Neverending Story. BAKA.

This pic upsets me so much.

It's the principal of it, user. I accepted him into my home and he stole my movie. It doesn't matter what movie it was. I 100% feel the stabbing was just. It's not like I killed him either.

I can still enjoy watching a shitty film if it's shot in real world locations that are interesting to me. Like The Snowman was terrible but it was at least interesting to see Norway on film.
I also like shit tier rom coms being they are just so damn low key happy about everything. The cotton candy of films.

I asked for and got an internal blu ray drive six months ago for my birthxay and have yet to even take it out of the box, it's occurred to me that maybe I don't actually care about film and just come to Sup Forums for the memes

you should watch it user, its not even that long