Possible Greatest Upset of Cinematic History

What are the chances of Jumanji outlegging The Last Jedi during the movie graveyard that is January? Or does the deal Disney forced on theaters prevent this possibility?

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=daily&id=eragon.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I saw it tonight at at 8:00 pm showing and my theater was full. Lots of laughs throughout. Good energy in my theater.

Disney had no confidence in the film, that's why they pushed for the extra weeks of commitment.

What they didn't count on was just how bad the drop off would be. We'll probably see empty theaters in January.

>We'll probably see empty theaters in January.
How much do you see it making before that happens and where will Jumanji most likely end up?

>traditional, slightly sexist adventure film beating out an SJW progressive 'deconstruction' of the patriarchy

Feels good man

Saw Jumanji last night. Great flick, great time. Have to admit I was a little LITTY when I saw it, but that just made it better.
Bring: your boys, your girl, and some extra pairs of socks.
Do not Bring: Haters, (((critics))), or craft beer.

Who would win in a fight, the Rock or the Mouse?

I loved the original Jumanji but I just can't stand that little nigger Kevin Hart.

The Mouse, but only because the Rock wouldn't make it to the fight, he'd have a 'heart attack' the night before.

Also that corny jew Jack Black, plays the same character in every film.

Kevin Hart is funny as shit.

>Work at a theater

>Star wars
>most people walking out saying it sucks unless they have dyed hair or are under eight.

>Jumanji
>Everyone fucking loves it.

Shit is only a funny subject when you're 12 or younger, so your analogy is apt.

Just have to say Karen looked amazing in that. And it was a perfect action-comedy movie.

Thoughts?

Yes but that same character is fucking amazing

It worked in Tenacious D.

i liked it quite a lot and im very critical of movies usually; but this was quite comfy, didnt aim to a political agenda or some shit like most action movies try to nowadays, just focused on being fun and shit. The only gripe i had with it is that they could have done it in less time and expanded or added some other "levels" to the game.

I don’t know for sure (nobody does) but TLJ will likely continue to drop due to negative word of mouth and everyone who has any sense of commitment to the franchise has already gone out to see it.

I have no opinion on Jumanji’s performance. Maybe it will grow since it’s getting good press AND audience reactions plus winter break is here

RIGGA DOO DOO
RIGGAAA DOO DOO

shill threads are getting so fucking lazy

Just saw it. Creasing every 2 seconds. Never BRUH'd so hard in my life. Literally the littyiest film I've seen for so so long. Make sure you check it out SOON. #darockisdaman #kevinishilarious

> short black man
> mulatto giant
> woman
> short obese effeminate (((white))) man
> thinking the movie isn't SJW progressive when you're just too stupid to realize it

ITS A BOGOFREEFLICK BRO

The villain was so fucking cool

The Rock plays white. Just like Vin Diesel.

Get #litty mouse

Karen Gillan was so hot in this one. Like the scene where she tries to be awkward and intentionally unsexy, but that makes her even hotter.

>Everyone fucking loves it
yep, you could tell in the theater. people of all ages were cracking up.

When did karen got boobs ? Is it movie magic ?

>Hold up that pack of cigarettes

What did he mean by this?

> The Rock
> white

Did ANYONE pee themselves? I have been hearing multiple reports of this happening and just looking for some confirmation as to whether or not this is true. #litty

Go to bed Dwayne.

Unironically thought this was raunchkino

Will I like this if I like the original Jumanji? Probably not an important question since I already agree to watch it with my friend.

It's really good. Funny, upbeat, the cast has fantastic chemistry, and the story's really sweet. This movie *deserves* to out-perform Soy Wars.

And I wanted to pound Karen Gillan with the force of a thousand burning galaxies. HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Reminder, Disney bullying Sony (and other studios) is why they're making Venom, Silver/Black and other spider-man horseshit outside the MCU. Everyone wants a piece of the christmas movie pie, but Disney is like "NO MINE"

It's kinda it's own movie. If you like the rock, Kevin hart, and Jack Black, you'll like it. If you don't then you won't. I liked it

American white

He's great in this. Fucking great.

IKR

Christ, awkward hot girl is HOTTEST hot girl.

I can neither confirm nor deny, but my showing was delayed and the cleanup crew kept coming back out for more paper towels.

Jack Black is a fucking alpha.

in this week's most sold tv-program in France, TLJ has 1 star and Jumanji has 2

I shit you not, as comedies go, I haven't enjoyed one this much since Tropic Thunder, and for me, that's high, high praise.

I almost did twice

Sorry, that was probably me. I couldn't stop jacking off to the constantly exposed midriff and legs

I wanted to put my mouth on that tummy. Goddam, she was just so deliciously hot.

Sounds #litty

Ayyy, I'm fucking short! I'm fucking black! Aight! Rinse and repeat to white people who want to feel accepted and be allowed to laugh and blacks and you're a millionaire

You'd enjoy seeing the Rock knock him on his ass, though.

kek

BASED Dwayne The Johnson. You queers thought he was done after Baywatch bombed

But this has nothing to do with cinema.

Jesus, that women is premium Britslag.

karen panty?

underrated, even with the dubs

How is Kevin Hart's acting? He always seems passive aggressive in everything he's in.

I'm still waiting for my weed plant to grow so I can get [spoilers]litty[/spoilers] and watch this shit. I'll report back in 3-4 months

those arent dubs man

It's very hard to predict because the Christmas schedule last time like this was 2006, so it has ups where they aren't expected and downs where they aren't expected.

the numbers are now acting like Eragon lol,

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=daily&id=eragon.htm

which means there will be a small drop today

I think it will finish with 620-650 domestic and 600 worldwide

The movie was ok. It felt like a made for TV (Disney TV) movie for the first bit until they end up in Jumanji. Then it has some neat concepts to play with but kinda fails to make the most of it all.

Neat idea, but not executed very well on the whole.

Why did they change Van Pelt so much?

That's the only real problem I had with this

PISSKINO HAS ARRIVED

How did we go from this aesthetic

to this aesthetic?

goddamn

That's sort of how he is in this, but it's perfect for the character.

Well, for one thing, this entire movie takes place within the game instead of it creeping out into the real world.

The original was dark and eerie, while this looks like like a fucking sitcom set with bright colors and a little nigger, a whore, a fat loser, and a meathead piece of shit. The game world is supposed to be fucking terrifying and primordial, not a children's cartoon

>Jew
Fuck me, he's a Jew also?
For some reason I never thought he'd be a Jew.

Nice midriff

reminder jumanjii is literally a childrens cartoon

Too pale

One day, I will have my Scottish, red haired waifu

There´s no such thing as "too pale"

Are legs the patrician fetish?

No, lesbian asslicking is

Let's just say my venue was filled to the BRIM with PISS by the end of the night #GoodCleanFun

malena morgan sure knows how to make love to a girl's butt hole.

Yes.

No, it´s pits

>Scottish waifu
How many of those must exist? Three? Maybe four?

braaap

Go enjoy your waifu's skin cancer user, we like the ladies with perfect skin.

Let´s count!
One

someone whip up a rockblocker for Starwarz

What would possess someone to shoot such a beautiful woman from such an unflattering angle?

What's he like in the new movie?