STRONG WOMAN OF COLOR IN SOLO MOVIE CONFIRMED

STRONG WOMAN OF COLOR IN SOLO MOVIE CONFIRMED

I CAN SENSE THAT THE LEAD ACTOR IS GONNA FUCK IT UP. THAT IS A FACE OF LOW CHARISMA.

Can someone freeze me and wake me up when this comes out so I can see the fallout?

>CONFIRMED
... where?

Walt Disney needs to come back from the ice he is encapsulated in. He will fire every jew

Does everyone need that same shiteating grin?

>Chewys head bent like that

What the fuck is going on in deeznutz creative department? Does no one there have a lick of artistic vision or even common sense?!

Fuck.

He's almost afraid of looking at the camera.

Notice the hand. He's leaning in on his lover, Han Solo.

and Lando looks jealous. don't know what Emilia is doing in the picture

I don't see any woman of color in that poster (which was confirmed fake, btw)

>Mother of burgers is actually le ebin queen again
(((THEY))) CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I'm ok with it if she shows her cooch

Wasn't Donald given the fucking lead.

its the queer nignog

ya'll know this is fake right?

They want you to think its fake

Gambino has a chance to save this trainwreck

They had to hire an acting coach for him thats how bad he was

It isn't fake, Disney just didn't make it.

I know what Chewy is doing, but my point is that it looks too affectionate (borderline gay) and therefore stupid. It's supposed to be young Chewy which I'm sure would be more ferocious. He should be roaring or bearing his teeth or something.
Lando is acceptable, apart from his stupid hair and Clark has a fucking ugly profile so i don't why they would choose to display her like that.

I'm hoping this is an early draft that was quickly discarded. But these days, who the fuck knows.

Was Chewie's gender ever confirmed?

>of color

SURPRISE ASSHOLE CRAZY
EYEBROWS AHOY FAGGOT

Qui was polygender until NuWars ruined everything by calling qun "boyfriend"

What if she's the villain and actually gets shit done like Lena Heady in Dredd? That would almost make this shit show worthwhile.

main villain will probably be a white guy enslaving black aliens and oppressing women or some shit

I fucking hate this constant cucking of making a good story to retarded PC bullshit.

then dont give your money to SJW converged companies like Disney and Google they hate everything we all love and that is not hyperbole they hate quality because its not fair that something is superior to something else

Is anyone kinda' running out of hope for this series? It's not like I feel it'll bomb or anything, but I'm kinda' loosing the nostalgia-boner.

With every movie I catch myself caring less and less, and with 8 I was pretty much pic related.

I fear that by the 9th movie I will see Star Wars as I see capeshit.

Why is Sup Forums so gay.Always shits on the females while sucking white man cock.You disgust me

you're behind the curve - I felt that way after walking out of AotC.

FUCK I wanna have a moustache ride from that black guy