youtube.com/watch?v=22vStt0Gknw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my tummy

Ramen

I miss loli Noodle.

This

Noodle is for lewdle

DRAWING!

Give me funny requests! Can be with other cartoon characters, members of her band or even real musicians.

writing peom

Why don't we have mor Gorrilaz threads

that's not loli noodle
that's teenage noodle

This is young Noodle

Noodle and Samurai Jack.

Altenratively, Noodle playing guitar with Daft Punk

get out

Noodle and Angus Young in matching outfits

Meant for

I seriously don't get how you guys find her attractive, do you say that just because she's the only female member of Gorillaz or something?

Because of prettiness

Because new album is bad?

ALL MY LIFE

DI SYSTEM FORCE ME FI BE A KILLA JOS' LIKE RODNEY PRICE

AGUDUBUDABUGATOGADOVABLA BLÁH!

Honestly there's something a little ugly about her and there always has been. She's not supposed to be "pretty." It's a character design decision.

Maybe it has something to do with Murdoc

Out of Body is my favorite track from the new album.

It's not their best album , a lot of the tracks are kinda samey but it's still good. It's like Satoshi Kons Paprika, it was his worst movie but it was still damn good.

Murdoc is catholic?

>catholic
>satanic cross
user.

No, he's a satanist. The cross is upside-down.

>they don't know

Noodle with Halloween Jack David Bowie

I wonder what noodle smells like.

tired eyes
monkey face
disheveled hair
skinny
womanly
She's not some super model

How do you like her now?

trashy perfume and cigarettes

oops forget pic

I was born into an atheist family and even I understood the upside down cross being a catholic thing.

so this is supposed to be a nod to blondie right?

It's St Peter's Cross. He opted to die on an inverted cross as he was unworthy to die as Christ did. But it became a meme that meant reverse Jesus same with Damien being a demonic name but before the Omen it was a good boy Catholic name.
She's cute

DARE

youtube.com/watch?v=aDK7073S4Iw

sisterly bonding with cyborg noodle.

>yfw noodle confirmed recently that she destroyed cyborg and uses her head to grow a bonsai tree

I don't know who to believe: 2d says she is still alive and learning to ride a bike, Noodle said she killed her, and Murdoc just just has her as a shipmate.

>2d
He's autistic.
>Noodle
She's the smartest.
>Murdoc
He's known for telling lies.

I mean to be fair he has been recorded saying hail satan, I just dont remember from where. I think it was for the website tour

He's said it on radio before, and Rise of the Ogres goes deeper into it.

Except it was told in 3rd person omnipresent.

Noodle has her head, 2D has her lower half and legs and Murdoc has her torso and arms.

Yeah, it was probably retconned and the person who did Noodle in the Q&A on Reddit probably didn't get the memo.

investors and company advertising

He also was gonna say it for the acceptance speech at some MTV awards ceremony but they said that he couldn't say that on tv.

I honestly think Cyborg Noodle as much as I like her will just be a running gag that they never fully address because she isn't the focus.

Why is this making me hard

youtube.com/watch?v=22vStt0Gknw

Cause of that dirty look

Fuck off

Let Me Out was such a shitty fucking track

>being this dense
everybody knows the history on the inverted cross, but in the 21st century it's association has shifted over to a satanist symbol.
it's the same situation with the swastika. it's associated with Nazis even though they didn't invent it.

rough sex.

>everybody
actually I found out last year or so. But I'm not Catholic and only occasionally look their way, so I never noticed Pete's cross neat the papacy.

Let Me Out is one of the best tracks. You got to die a little if you wanna live

She may not be supposed to be pretty in the traditional sense, but that's what makes her interesting. I don't find Noodle particularly attractive either, she just looks badass to me and is one of the few female characters I'm interested in not just for their bodies, but because they seem "genuine" in their design.

Honestly, I legitimately feel sad most people choose their favorite female characters mostly according to how bad they wanna fuck them.
I like my Noodle like I like my Spidey, as friends.

Noodle is now for lewdle.

I miss Demon Days era Noodle though. Her dancing in DARE was cute as fuck.

If you want to amuse yourself more lookup what a pentagram really is, it was a Christian symbol of Christ for a long time, which makes sense because it's a downward pointing start, but some nut job Spanish priest decided it was a satanic symbol, you know, right before he was excommunicated for being a nut job.

I guess it sort of helps that the religion has the idea that demons would constantly attempt to lead humanity astray with idolatry, leading to the constant iconoclasm. Then of course they fuck it up by designing tons of new symbolism and icons in the absence of all the shit the Church decided to wreck and chase away.
Christians are really tsundere for iconography.
Depends on how they go about it. If it's purely from looks then yeah it's a bad way to get a favorite female character. If their attraction is based on personality and or actions then it's better. So long as they don't go full waifufag.