OH NO NO NO NO

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/laura-dern-baron-davis-kiss-during-lunch-date-pics/

I miss Baron Davis. Solid Point Guard and apparently good taste

>solid point guard
Ya for a few years, than he fell off hard

Doesn't this guy want to have children at some point? He's a semi-famous ex-sports star? why doesn't he just find a young girl instead of fucking some elderly cat lady with dried up ovaries...

jurassic park must be his favorite movie. not a bad choice though. not surprised she likes the bbc after dating all of the alternatives.

confirmed nomad from Sup Forums

GUILLOTINE! HYUH!

How come niggers keep waving this gross old granny in our face like anyone even cares if she gets blacked anyway? Shes some mouse slut its probably in her contract to get blacked.

Coal burning slut.

>exploding knees
>fell off

Finn x Holdo would have been kino

that 2007 warriors mavs series will probably always be my favorite series of basketball. 2016 finals were great for the memes but only game 7 was actually good

I FUCK THE MUSIC! I MAKE IT CUM!

looks like his face is covered in black bees or something what the shit?

jesus are all white woman getting black bfs these days? even the fucking old ones.. like she probalby remembers segregation n shit and even shes banging them

It is part of (((Hollywood))) culture.

she was literally married and had kids with a black dude.

Look at the average white """"man"""" today and tell me what you would choose

Because she's white and old white pussy is better than young colored pussy apparently.

this desu. i don't blame them one bit

Old and well known coal burner.They all have mental issues.

There's a reason why the Amerimutt is a thing.

Baren davis and Dern? Thats the most random pairing i’ve seen yet

so this is the power of blacked...

how tight is LD pussy?

Are those her black children I've been hearing about

>implying
People from the 70s know how to fuck. That's why.

Those kids are whiter than any living European.

He's always been a starfucker and she obviously has a thing for black dudes. Makes sense.

Prime Baron Davis was awesome to watch. He shot it way too much, but it didn't matter.

3 words
vaginal rejuvination bruh

REMINDER: This dude piped down Kate Hudson too...

he must be poor as fuck if he's dating her

probably wasted all his money on some failed businesses

These posts were all made by the same person.

This is the equivalent of seeing that rich Chad in high school and you see he settled for the crazy catlady from down the street. WTF? Do niggers have no taste or something?

No she's always been a coalburner. She has some mutt kids. Coalburning is rare, even in SJW Hollywood.

>thinking cap
how ironic

Baron is based.
He's not broke, he was making 15 mill a year during his prime. She is probably using him for his money because I know he's into producing these days and has been a wannabe actor his whole life.

hot as fuck

All chicks have daddy issues. It's just that some want to fuck their daddy and some find men who are nothing like their daddy. Basically boils down to two types. Laura Dern obviously has a thing for men who are nothing like Bruce Dern, hence Baron Davis.

Nope. I'm

He is 12 years younger. Dern is a cougar.

Didn't she try to get with Common too?

He destroyed that white pussy. Look how enarmored she is with his BBC in pic related. Literally how can white males even compete at this point

Forgot pic. She’s literally thirsting for his BBC.

the age of whitebois is over

its time to recognize that youre too far gone and you need help