New series in less than 24 hours

New series in less than 24 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWm03wYBTbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wait really? sick. is it still american?

>i love black mirror!

Brooker said this will be the most varied seasons so I expect some American some British.

Also I guess it depends on the subject matter. Some concepts are more related to American culture so they wouldn't make sense set in Britain.

Please explain how this show has anything to do with politics?

I literally just found out that new episodes will be up on the 29th a few hours ago. I'm so excited!

What's your favorite episode? Pic related.

you made me break a 5 year lurking streak to give you this (you)

White Christmas for me, although Nose Dive is one I enjoyed the most without feeling depressed (since I don't have facebook or social media).

Sorry I'm not up to date on the latest memes. Still not sure why that picture was posted earlier on.

>because they are jelly i don't have any
literally nobody is jealous of you

Who cares?

Americans turned it to shit last season and it has become unwatchable.

Soyboy kino incoming!

Calling it now: Tranny episode.

>Starring: Natalie Mars
Would it be kino?

Yes, I can't wait for interracial propaganda that teaches us meaningful relationships are ultimately doomed or replaceable with technology so why bother, goy!

I dropped this series on the second episode which was the worst shit I've ever seen. Does it get any better?

Well the next one is probably the best episode of all seasons so maybe give that one a go.

hated in the nation

Why did you ask this? What answer do.you expect given the nature of the thread?

This episode had an interesting premise but everything else was fucking shit. The directing, script and even the fucking actors couldn't act for shit. I know that the point of the episode was that it might happen, but it's still a motion picture so it should obey some rules. For example the motivation of the villain weren't definite enough for me to actually feel anything towards him. Goddamn, what a waste. I loved the first two seasons, but the third one kinda let me down. I hope that the new one is coming back to old terms.

Bruh, I was eating.

Tie between Be Right Back and San Junipero.

mfw i expected dogsit but the american season was good.

Dude what if Twilight Zone had shit writing, but a bigger budget lmao

black mirror is like dr who for adults. Sure the writers are welcome to explore interesting ideas which is why this is a cool show but some shit just fuks up bad. Like the military men shoooty rooty tooty episode was just garbage

>the american season was good.

Will we get Nosedive part II: Dive into the buffet table?

It will be Dive into simple parenthood

If only

We had a thread earlier.

It's all female and POC leads.

It's apparently the most "woke" season yet according to netflix.

DUDE TECHNOLOGY IS BAD LMAO

>black mirror is like dr who for adults
I feel sorry for you if the only thing you can compare Black Mirror to is Doctor Who. You need to watch some decent anthology shows.

>I haven't posted in 5 years, but I just HAD to on a thread about Black mirror
damn, imagine that

yo man, I couldn't even finish San Junipero because I thought it was so shit, yet everybody loves it and I'm starting to feel like minority

the whole series is good. and who is Jewing anyone here? who the fuck is paying to watch anything on netflix??

aint nobody Jewing me.

i didn't think it was that great. maybe they all like because much lesbians? it was still an interesting episode though. not a single episode is boring.

>episode ends with protagonist having a fun time in a prison cell

that video game episode was retarded
that blonde bitch soldier in the post apocolyptic episode meant I couldnt finish it

but were you bored? you're strong reactions indicate otherwise.

Everyone in that episode was annoying, including BDH

>lurking on an anonymous Mongolian knitting board
Geez, I thought that my social anxiety was bad.

Nigg mirror

No I wasn't bored, just really repulsed because of how much I loved the first two seasons.
No, not boredom, but worse
betrayal

> watch some decent anthology shows
What do you recommend? I've watched some Inside No 9. and liked it

Holy shit really? ITS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE

How long do you magnificent bastards think it will be until a decent torrent rip is released? I'm pondering whether or not I should spend my free first Netflix month to catch this in time before there are spoilers all over the place.

t. brokefag

>Everyone in that episode was annoying

You think?

I like black mirror, but is this some kind of viral marketing? A lot of these posts seem unnatural and written in a way I don't usually see on this website.

YOU"VE GOT A VIRUS

Pretend the black chick is a white guy and you might understand the appeal.

I can only hope there are no episodes like San Junipero. Seems unlikely though.

Web rips come out fairly quickly now. It airs in 19 or so hours so give it 30 or so minutes more for a rip.

Yep. The Netflix shills are done shilling Bright and now are going to shill this for a couple weeks.

Nu-Black Mirror belongs in the trash.

It won the Emmy. Deal with it sweetie.

The only episode that looks interesting in the Star Trek one.

The others look like typical dreary 'le future is bad' shit.

you mean the romance? i get the appeal i just didnt think it was SUPER AWESOME THE BEST EVER!!!

so fucking what? Crash won best pic Oscar. deal with it sweetie.

>breaking a lurking streak for this absolutely terrible post
Please tell me you're joking.

>people are actually positive about something for once
>THESE POSTS ARE SO UNNATURAL, MUST BE BOTS
Good grief. If you ever wonder why you don't have friends, think back to this post.

its obvious a Bowie reference. 5 years! youtube.com/watch?v=IWm03wYBTbM

No you retard its more like
>Man I sure do love Black Mirror! lol what a great show.... what is your favorite episode of Black Mirror? It's now on Netflix you know? How convenient!

poster you were replying to.
I'm not from anglo sphere, reccomend something to me.
But dr who was as hit and miss as black mirror except black mirror is kino compared to dr who

no it was because it was muh 80s retro asthetic.
I didn't like san junipero either there wasn't that much tension but I wasn't following it that closely
but then again I'm not some soyboy who gets triggered by shit autists do so the progressiveness doesn't either bother or trigger me.

Also, it was pretty tragic and the most touchy-feely so far.
I like it for the unspoken possibility that it was all a scam and VR tech became an exploitative ruse just like religion.