Justice League

Are you going to see Wonder Woman or Justice League in theaters?

I couldn't sit through BvS or Suicide Squad all the way through. I'm not going to see Wonder Woman or Justice League in theaters.

I'd rather be entertained by stupid people running around in tights instead of grim dark pseudo-philosophical tripe.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/s7544qiprykjvis/AABGoyUuL8aT8XJIC8tenNvga?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And I'm loving reading through Young Justice '98. This first page sold it for me.

No but I'm not watching GOTG2 in theaters either.

I'm all superhero-ed out.

I might, but I'll require the review of people I trust first, people I actually know and not just meaningless internet babble.
I am tired of DC churning out crap and after BvS I'm done giving them even the benefit of the doubt.

It's funny, you could have just storytimed the comic you're reading so that you could talk about it with others and everyone else could enjoy it.

Instead you chose to create a thread designed to upset people you don't like and so other people you don't like can come argue in circles over completely meaningless crap with you for hours.

No. Man of Steel and BvS were subpar films that were at least watchable to a certain degree.

However, Suicide Squad is hand down the worst movie I have ever seen EVER. I honestly have never seen a movie fail so spectacularly on every level. I'm not giving them any more of my money, lest I fund their next product.

As says, I'm not seeing GOTG 2 and I'm getting tired of superhero films. Logan was a highly enjoyable treat, but with the Fox X-Men franchises faltering on the cinematic level, what with a Dark Phoenix movie no one wants and rushed New Mutants, it leaves Marvel Studios and DC as the dominant forces. Problem is, Marvel movies have lost all freshness for me after 15 installments, and DCEU is pumping out hot garbage. I'm just going to sit out new comic book movies releases for a bit as a break, next film i see will probably be Infinity War

>a Dark Phoenix movie
Again? And with a less hot actress this time? What's the point?

I'm just tired of Cape films now.

They've become the "main" thing. We used to get a couple of 'em once in a while, and it was a treat even when they sucked, but now since the rise of "geek is cool", everyone wants to watch anything remotely nerdy and publishers and studios just focus on shitting out film after film.

I wish they'd go back to focusing more on animation, the DCAU was the best Sup Forums related thing WB has ever made.

>I wish they'd go back to focusing more on animation
There is no "they". The people who make the TV shows, the animated movies, and the theatrical films are entirely separate.

>tfw own the complete YJ floppy run AND love the DCEU
Feels good not being autistic.

>Are you going to see Wonder Woman or Justice League in theaters?

Yeah probably I haven't seen GOTG2. I don't know why but I'm just not feeling it

I WOULD see Wonder Woman if it didn't come out here August 25th vs June 2 everywhere else. That just guaranteed a pirating. Maybe if the cam blows me out of the water I'll watch it a second time in theaters. Justice League will depend on this same thing. I don't know its release date.

cool blog entry bro

Where the fuck do you live? Here in NZ we got Lego Batman 2 months late. Thanks Roadshow you fucks

Japan. Movies tend to be late here. Disney and Marvel are sometimes exceptions.

But yeah. 3 months is on the absurd end and killed all interest.

I'm with these guys. I've honestly gotten bored of superhero movies. I haven't seen GOTG2 yet and I may not. I definitely won't be seeing Wonder Woman or Justice League, not unless the reviews are amazing.

I must apologize for OP. He is an idiot. We have purposely trained him wrong, as a joke.

Thanks user. Uploading digital versions here:
dropbox.com/sh/s7544qiprykjvis/AABGoyUuL8aT8XJIC8tenNvga?dl=0

Just bought my tickets for Wonder Woman tonight, surprised to see there was only 10 tickets left for the premiere.

I have a funny feeling that WW is going to be a hit.
And this is coming from a guy who loves BvS but thinks WW looks "eh" so far.

It's got the GRRRRRL POWER angle going for it, so even if it's god awful you'll be shamed for saying so.

Unlike BvS it isn't trying to do anything special, it's playing it perfectly straight. It looks very formulaic and safe, which translates to decent reception for an action movie.

Critically it has the female lead and female director that will give it free points. If WB is smart they'll try to trick all of the drooling retards of Sup Forums and reddit into starting a war with the drooling retards of Tumblr and pop culture blogs, so that critics will give it good marks out of spite.

It can work but I feel like it would end up like Ghostbusters 2016. Sure, you can shame every critic to give it 5 star reviews and get your "GURRRRL POWA" message across but you can't force people to watch it and I figure looking at the hype around the film, many are just not interested.

I don't think it will be a mega hit but I don't think it will bomb like Sup Forums is convinced it will

Wonder Woman, maybe.

Justice League, you could not pay me enough.

JL looks great though.

So the entire film is based on the fact that the Atlanteans, Amazons and Primitive humans were able to defeat Darkseid?

Where's the threat then?

There would have been less than half a billion people, now there is 7 billion and we have guns, tanks, battleships. It should be trivial to defeat a foe that lost to primitives with swords.

I'm not sure how it is in the movies, but in the comics, Atlantis was and is incredibly technologically advanced, and both Atlanteans and Amazons are metahumans with enhanced strength, speed and durability, as well as having access to magic.

However, I'm not sure when the fuck this battle is supposed to have taken place, because Atlantis sank almost 10,000 years ago and the Amazons were created around 1200 BCE and became isolated on Themyscira shortly after.

This is why I hate cape movies. There's so much lore and history to draw from, and this is the best you come up with?

user, the answer to why the things you mentioned don't add up or make sense is: Snyder.

Snyder's clearly a product of DC in the late 80's and 90's.

His Superman is from The Man of Steel. His Batman is from The Dark Knight Returns. His Aquaman is the long-haired Peter David/Martin Egeland version. And obviously his Wonder Woman is the one from Kingdom Come.

But even back then with that focus on being "grounded" and "realistic", DC still kept as much of its huge universe and history as possible.

So you'll blindly support anything with a DC logo on it and you think that's brag worthy.

>, now there is 7 billion and we have guns, tanks, battleships.

All shit tier compared to Amazons and Atlantians

No, Im done. I saw all three in cinemas, three strikes and Im not shilling more money for a film I wont like.

Ill watch it online if it gets a hood response, but they need to fix their track record to put me back in the seats

As good as the YJ tv show is, its depressing af we wont get a true adaptation of it now.

>Foxs Xmen are floundering

>DoFP was a hit
>Deadpool was a hit
>Logan was a hit
>Legion was a hit

One bad move (Apocolypse) and suddenly the string of sucesses doesnt count?

try hard.

I only watch DC movies, so I'm not tired of them.

Oh, please. I was bored with cape movies before it was a mainstream trend in Sup Forums.

Which they still have.
I agree with the whole premise that Darkseid got his ass kicked once before millenia ago when humanity was cavemen makes me wonder why he's suddenly a badass now.

The only way it makes sense is if the DCEU Earth is some kinda cyclical civilization bullshit where ancient humanity was actually super advanced with mecha and shit and we've since lost that; like in every JRPG ever and oh god I just realized that is exactly the kind of thing Snyder would do.

>why he's suddenly a badass now.

He has the Anti-Life equation?

The cyclical civilisation thing can't be true because in the first JL trailer, a bunch of humans in "Ye Olde Armour" with swords and spears, are burying their MB in a very small hole.

But ancient humans were an important part of this alliance because they got given a Mother Box and they just buried it in a hole in the woods.