Chad Snyder

Chad Snyder

>I'll take that as a yes? The ring.

JUST Whedon

>Death is....itchy!

If you look at the image on the right from far away your mind will fill in where his moustache should be

did they digitally altar ALL of his face on the reshoots?

what more they change?
both visually and storywise??

just the bottom half, and very poorly

the reshoots look super touched up. but i suppose the rest could be heavy makeup and lighting.

nah it looks like they smoothified the whole thing, assumably to avoid a glaring contrast between cgi upper lip and nomal face

The entire film basically. The only reason it says Snyder as director is because of guild rules.

this. it looks like they put a filter on him he looks super weird.

Imagine being Henry in that scene and having to be like “damn, Joss Whedon, you fuckin' fine, all brilliant with your quippy dialogue and horrific multi-cam television directing. I would totally be directed by you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is watch another Zack Snyder Maximum Movie Mode blu-ray commentary in his dressing room.

god fucking dammit.

>Snyder understands that for a new cinema world to accept Superman, he must first be portrayed as human first and as an icon second. Humanity is the basis to all heroism, including Superman

Meanwhile by Joss Whedon

>Superman saves the world alone doing stupid quips with a stupid smile not breaking a sweat. Rest of Justice League are irrelevant.

All this time teasing the #UniteTheSeven
for nothing.

>Snyder understands that for a new cinema world to accept Superman, he must first be portrayed as human first and as an icon second.
Does he though?

satanic trips

Yes

WRONG!

>Snyder’s Superman defeats Doomsday by grabbing the Kryptonite spear, an object that removes his invulnerability, and piercing it through Doomsday’s heart. To save his world, Superman becomes mortal. In life he was seen as both god and devil, but he was buried as a human.

>Whedon’s Superman defeats Steppenwolf by blowing on his giant axe. It gets so cold that it shatters into pieces and Steppenwolf retreats into the giant blue beam in the sky. Superman then remarks that the job was so taxing that he wishes he was dead again.
JUST

WHO'S THE GET?

>Whedon’s Superman defeats Steppenwolf by blowing on his giant axe. It gets so cold that it shatters into pieces and Steppenwolf retreats into the giant blue beam in the sky. Superman then remarks that the job was so taxing that he wishes he was dead again.
Really? Is that what happens in the flick? I'm never going to watch it.

It's fun. :)

Christ it's like they just put Vaseline on the lens and called it a day

>ANYONE SEEN WARMACHINE

Yes. And then they all laugh together because DC IS JUST FUN AS MARVEL NOW GUISE

Fucking depressing piece of dishonest shit film

Of course not.

Superman shows up, punches steppelwolf away casually.

Then he goes help Batman but he hears civilians in danger so he goes off to save them with The Flash.

Comes back, helps Cyborg, he asks if they'll survive, then says "Cause I kind of like being alive !"

The mother box explodes and both Superman and Cyborg are damaged.

Superman then says "Ok I take it back, I might prefer being dead", jokingly.

Then Aquaman attacks Steppenwolf, Wonderwoman prepares to attack him while he prepares his Axe, and Superman blows on it, so this time Wonderwoman breaks it with her attack instead of being pushed back.

Steppenwolf is then feeling fear and his fear eating demons jump on him and he's eaten alive.

>if we make it all look terrible it will look overall less terrible than if only some of it looked terrible

i guess

are you twelve?
JL is clearly aimed for them. Sup Forums-tier graphics, heroes and story

they should stop trying to mascot it as 'a blockbuster for all ages'

daily reminder that MoS and BvS were Top Tier and good with great individual parts respectively and that Whedon ruined Justice League.

Warner Stds were idiotic in backpedaling so much instead of trying to gradually build their way to 1 billion (like marvel did) instead of shitting their pants at the nerd overreaction

Snyder Cut when?