What are essential fagcore kinos?

what are essential fagcore kinos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2EncFXHS20c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just look at your dads movie collection.

documentary on you

but i have 2 moms :-(

Passion of the Christ

What is fagcore? Films with homosexuals?

Why are women shilling this flick?

Mysterious Skin.

I love you phillip morris. Best jim carrey movie too.

>he thinks the plural of kino is kinos
how to spot a newfag refugee. you have to go back

The Talented Mr. Ripley, which that shot in the OP rips off.

But it is:

Ein Kino.
Zwei Kinos.

Ja.

Is this movie good?

well ripley is just a ripoff of purple noon

If you already hate I Am Love or A Bigger Splash, big chance it's a no. Also it's a film where you can admire how many lengthy scenes are taken in one take, so naturally it's a very slow movie.

>he thinks the kino meme is old

This is a movie for people who don't know about Weerasethakul.

Al Pacino made some decent fagkinos, Dog Day Afternoon and Cruising

>he thinks kino is a meme

cruising is cool up until the 3rd act

>he thinks the memes are real

Came across this one while I was flicking through channels. Never heard of it, but it had Michael Douglas and Matt Damon in it as gays, So I felt intrigued enough to keep watching. If you don't know anything about Liberace it's a pretty interesting story too. It's fucked up in a typical Vegas kind of way. Made me a bit uneasy at times. Rob Lowe was especially great in this.

I'd rewatch it.

>purple noon
I dont think id call the Talented Mr. Ripley a ripoff of purple noon, it's very clearly a different adaptation of the same source material. Purple Noon is better though.

"Pride" is pretty good

lel

OP here. disappointed nobody posted pic related. glad nobody posted that shitty criterion movie weekend.

Maurice. In some extent Black Swan

They both share the same cinematographer, so that makes sense

No, movies about cigarettes

German here, du bist dumm wie Brot

>Dog Day Afternoon

Fapping to trannys isn't gay

Really?

Thanks brit/ausfag

This movie was amazing. I'm surprised more people don't talk about it

Happy Together has great /kino/matography. Also it's a pretty realistic depiction of an average gay couple sans the AIDS.

Did anyone here ever watched brokeback mountain?

>see trailer before 3 Billboards
>movie looks comfy as fuck
>think movie is about some chad teaching a goofy jew about life
>plot is revealed
>oh no no no
>turns out he's a pedophile faggot
>people in the dark theater are visibly upset by the trailer

>go to see BR 2049 again at the local indie kinoplex
>trailer for this comes on
>okay
>oh shit are they alluding to more than a mentor-protege relation-
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hope it wins best picture.

As much as I love it, I don't see it winning over The Post or Dunkirk. It's too white and male.

Carol

Is this a joke? Both of those films are completely mediocre and barely watchable.

This

Ok, then you have disaster Artist, lady bird, Florida Project, darkest hour and phantom thread. Also Get Out for the meme. It'll be a stiff competition

I didn't specifically think so before but after seeing how people on Sup Forums go into hysterics over them I'm convinced the original Star Wars movies must be. Despite the baffling absence of homosexuality in a naval movie I'd have to say Master & Commander too.

Three Billboards and The Shape of Water also

But his bf was literally a man.

Not that the OP flick is any good either, but that’s a fucking pathetic list. Literally nothing I would ever consider watching again. Was 17 really that bad?

This

Fwiw here's what on critics list so far. Although it doesn't say much because they're not in the Academy

I thought that thumbnail was from Weekend at Burnies, when they are sitting on their tarred roof at the beginning of the film

I was disappointed it wasnt

I am so fucking sick of all this post-modernist drek.

>they're real people!
>and they're quirky!
>and awful things happen to them!

It's character driven dramas without character. Imagine if something like Casablanca was made today.

It's just so unforgivably BORING. Only sheltered children could think these films have anything to say.

"Boring" is not a valid argument, it only says what your mood was while watching the film.
Same as saying "it was fun", that does not indicate anything about the actual quality of the film whatsoever.

wikipedia says the young guy cums into a peach and the older guy eats it, how was that experience told in cinema?

Hello, pleb.

Boring and Fun are the only true metrics of a film's quality. Now, if the viewer is uninformed and finds shit films Fun, or good films Boring, that is on them.

They are the most basic understanding of enjoyment. If you notice, I also said why I find this drek boring.

No matter what you say, you will conclude with the same ending. If not properly supported, it is weak, but it is not incorrect to say a film is boring because it is poorly plotted and inconsistent

not totally sure if this counts but i think it's worth mentioning

Most people find films by Tarkovsky "boring", probably because they are a bit slower than todays films. Are they bad films then?
Most people find flicks by Marvel "fun", probably because it's non stop braindead quips and mindless CGI action. Are they good films then?

In the book, yes he ate it. In the movie, it's just Armie dipped his finger in the peach and taste it, but before continue eating it he stopped because the twink cried.
Luca actually toned down a lot of content from the books, most importantly them watching each other's literal shit.

Oh shit, I landed on a lucky day in Sup Forums. Time for good gay kinos.

I Love You Phillip Morris. I remember Netflix having a lot of fag movies, like actual raunchy fag shit.

Beach Rats
Blue Is the Warmest Color
The Handmaiden
Love Exposure (kind of - but everone should watch that anyway)
Moonlight
Far from Heaven
Carol
Laurence Anyways
I Killed My Mother
Heartbeats
every Almodovar movie
Stranger By the Lake

More a pedo movie than a homosexual movie. The guy selling his body to men was basically his way of coping with the trauma.

Oh shit the dirk gently guy was in this. Thanks user

It's a documentary but I would still recommend it even if you're not a fag/tranny.

youtube.com/watch?v=2EncFXHS20c

The full movie is on youtube

What? They watch each other shit?

>put a goose behind the wheel w/ and wo/ people
>construct plot around that
>mobie ready

that kid was such a fucking asshole in ladybird

This.
It's Kinoi

I've watched this film 3x and I always burst into tears when all of the sudden they say Venus was murdered. I also get emotional when the two trannies start singing "i am what i am" at the beach

The Talented Mr. Ripley

Tom a la ferme
Beach Rats
Shortbus is degenerate kino
Weekend
Moonlight desu but it's more of a prelude to faggotry

You speak about mr ripley and all, bunch of fags you are you don't mention Plein Soleil

Happy Together
2 asian dudes in Argentina, Wong Kar Wai
How do you get stuff to be more kino than that

You lack reading comprehension.

weekend is such a boring piece of shit.

You said many contradictory statements in your post.

>Now, if the viewer is uninformed and finds shit films Fun, or good films Boring, that is on them.
What you find boring others can find riveting and vice versa, no correlation with quality at all.
And it's not like all "good" films are necessarily fun, films are not just empty entertainment. Do you think films like Threads or The Hunt are "fun"?

>Cheung committedsuicideon 1 April 2003 by jumping off the 24th floor of theMandarin Orientalhotel in Hong Kong. Asuicide noteleft by Cheung stated that he had been suffering from depression.
Well that's depressing. Maybe I'll just download it it first and watch it a week later

>gays being mentally unstable
Imagine my shock

Let the Right One In

this nigga has good taste

>three Dolan films
>good taste

As I said before, you lack reading comprehension.
However, I do consider Threads to be "fun," as in enjoyable. The ending is fairly rushed and weak, though, if you want my full opinion.

Only good film on the list is The Handmaiden.

Think of him what you want, but he's one of the few successful gay directors. And for his age, he has an impressive oeuvre already. He seems like a bit of a twat, but most of his movies are better than average, I'd say.

Talented Mr Ripley

because a better adaptation called Purple noon exists

kino

dem slender, firm long legs.

Weird that no one has mentioned this

Thats cos that AIDScore dude

It’s fantastic but it’s not for everyone.

He does a 180 in CMBYN. He’s really good.

>moonlight
Nah. That movie is afraid of actually dealing with teh gay because of the black community homophobes.

tommy tommy tommy tommy tommy tommy tommy.... how's the peeping?

it's kinîi

Stranger By The Lake is solid gold kino, possibly my favourite film of the last five years