Vin Diesel is the highest grossing actor of 2017

How the fuck did this happen?

forbes.com/sites/natalierobehmed/2017/12/26/vin-diesel-is-the-top-grossing-actor-of-2017/#56d7b99350dc

Other urls found in this thread:

movieweb.com/riddick-4-furia-origin-story-r-rated-production-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=RARFpfBt66M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't care so long as this helps the next riddick movie get made

vin deisel mailbox pls

"The whole point [of The Fast and the Furious] was to diversify Hollywood and in some ways change the face of Hollywood," Diesel told Forbes in 2015, referring to the car saga's multicultural ensemble cast.

Good, I like Vin and I'm tired of The Rock bullying him.

r i d d i c k

Baby Groot.

TORRETO

Vin, I know you're in here. Make another Riddick that isn't a rip off of a previous installment. More world building. More factions and aliens. Do one entirely set in a prison. Make a Butcher Bay movie. MORE RIDDICK

>by stealing a chink/gook/flip/nip racing subculture and handing it over to a white protag

apparently vin is a sassy bitch of a diva but i still like him more than the rock's manufactured pretend-not-to-be-self-absorbed persona. dude seems two doses of hgh away from going benoit

Talk about bullshit. The Rock should be #1
Vin and Batista can suck a dick!

CANDY ASS

A Butcher Bay movie would be fucking awesome

seriously if it were just called Butcher Bay it would fill so many theatre seats. every riddick fan is there and you'd get loads more normies in excluding his name

It's like The Rock. They make a shit ton of movies each year + side earnings (e.g. Jennifer Anniston who is top 5 each year without a single high grossing film)

Vin didn't even make that many movies. I think F8, XXX 3, and GOTG 2 were it for him. The Rock made way more movies and didn't get anywhere near him.

VinD is only 1/2 of the Riddick formula, you also need David Twohy

Fucking this

mcmahon collects 50% of the rocks take

>Rumored Riddick 4 is origin story + TV spinoff

movieweb.com/riddick-4-furia-origin-story-r-rated-production-2017/

Yo cunts

>On January 29, 2014, Vin Diesel announced on his Facebook page that Universal Pictures wishes to develop a fourthRiddickfilm prompted by robust DVD sales of the most recent film in the series.[52]

>In April 2016, Vin Diesel confirmed that he and writer-director David Twohy were developing a fourth Riddick movie titledFuriaand a spin-off TV series titledMerc City. In May 2016, he explained that production onFuriamay begin in early 2017. In a video Vin Diesel asked, "Are you guys excited to hear about Furia? Do you want to know where it all began with that dark character Riddick?" David Twohy confirmed that the new film would be rated R. The posts did not elaborate on how, if at all,Merc Citywould be connected to the upcoming film.[53]

Come on Vin. Do it you faggot

Riddick thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=RARFpfBt66M

How do you know?

i wish vin diesel never aged so we could get more riddick movies

That's what happens when you make a brain dead action movie that appeals to all the overpopulated subhuman colored countries.

Making a film out of Escape from Butcher Bay really would be fucking excellent.

>Vin Diesel
>white

>merc city

Hnnng fuck that sounds potentially great, space kino is back on the menu boys

They're counting his voicing Groot in Guardians of the Galaxy 2 as part of his gross.

I never got much into Riddick but a question I remember people asking when watching this is why a prison would pay to hold prisoners?

Vin should have kept his last name, Sinclair is a bad ass name

Was he even in any fucking movies this year?
Wtf.

its his bounty

REAL NIGGA SHIT

GET ON IT

Yeah but the prison pays it

nice comeback from the vin after rock showed him what he was cooking last year. tune in next year to see who reigns supreme in hollywood.

>Universal will not finance Riddick movies but they'll waste $200M on starting a Universal Monsters cinematic universe
>Based Vin Diesel mortgages his house just to make more Riddick films

the prison's just an intermediary paying the bounty posted by the private party mentioned in the scene.

in america though, prisons pay with bribes and campaign contributions to hold prisoners, as when they receive govt contracts they're paid a stupid amount of $ for every cell they have filled.

Starting to look more like Shane Diesel in the face..

Rock is bro tier you soyboy