Watch YouTube video of tarantino on Howard Stern's show

>watch YouTube video of tarantino on Howard Stern's show
>stern asks him personal questions about rejecting his dad after an absence of 30 years, his sex life, and plays clips of Kathy Griffin describing a night with tarantino
>Angelina Jolie is mentioned and stern immediately says she's hot and tarantino should film her naked for a movie

Why is this guy so popular? Why do celebrities agree to go on his show? Can Americans explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u6515W3tRTc
youtu.be/mkbiSs5a3rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=g7Sgqfr8IiA
youtube.com/watch?v=PJe23yLKMDA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ome65GxHEdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is Stern popular? Seriously?

Where else are you going to find Tarantino being asked that kind of shit? You should see some of the Trump interviews lmao

You just answered your own questions.

Because he was one of the few who could conduct half-decent interviews that made the celebrities reveal intimate details about their lives.
Everyone always talks about how he 'puts you in a trance, where you forget that millions of people are listening'.
That was back when he was edgy, though, now he's a bit boring and an A-list kiss-ass.

I wonder why (((he))) gets away with it

It's almost as if he's a living caricature of the creepy, perverted Jewish Hollywood kings

Because those are questions nobody else would ask him, and Stern has a way of getting them to answer.

depraved city niggers love jew subversion

old howard was based

now all he talks about going to parties at jimmy kimmels and has weak ass filler interviews with people like ellen

>Why is this guy so popular?
because he is jewish and his parents paid his way to the top

>Why do celebrities agree to go on his show?
because he pays them to and hollywood is nothing but sheeps who do anything for money

Blacks actually hate Howard though.

He fucked kathy griffin?

i just wanna know how he got away with wearing a wig for 30 years

Remember when our girl Jaime went on and called Howard a hook nosed kike and he lost his shit?

You;re obviously a fucking idiot who knows nothing about Howard or his life so why did you decide to comment?

I haven't listened since Artie's suicide attempt. Is he really that bad now?

wasnt that andy dick

No he just laid in bed with her the entire night but never made the move for some reason.

check these sweet 7s faggots

you mean these?

Yeah, free speech is scary, isn't it, Eurofag?

why?

No he was clearly referring to these.

The only thing Howard was good at was finding freaks off the street. The sex shit hasn't been new or exciting in decades.

Czech em

He used to be really racist on his show. He's cleaned himself up since then though.

youtube.com/watch?v=u6515W3tRTc

youtu.be/mkbiSs5a3rQ

lots of racist black people. you know yourself black people that dislike him or what?

Even worse, unless the reason was he had a moment of clarity in a drunken haze and realized what a mistake it would be to fuck that blabber mouth tranny.

He had a whole show about cat adoption. he's old and cucked. Gary the Retard is now Gary the Conquerer. He's mostly stopped using the wack pack because of poolitical correctness.
He made fun of Imus for years but is slowly turning into him.

Hmm, this ruins my 'kikes ruin everything narrative'. I'll consult Sup Forums and return with an even greater understanding of how Stern as a Jew is contributing to white genocide

>tfw you'll never come home after a night out with your bros and watch the Howard E! show again

why even live?

Daniel Carver was Howard kino. During an awards show Howard literally gave him a trophy and a podium to make an extended speech about white supremacy.

where did they go?

Don't forget Hateman's voicemails. These used to kill me.

youtube.com/watch?v=g7Sgqfr8IiA

>not sending in your comedy tape of you hust repeating NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER over and over for 12 hours and howard actually playing it over and over and everyone in the crew having a good laugh

Carver's movie reviews were really funny as well. He used to score movies by how many burning crosses it got out of 5.

Never forget.

Trump is a fat cuck.

>Trump is a fat cuck.
not at all
remember, he said he'd date his own daughter
they're both simply in agreement that she's fuckable

>a cuck has an opinion
Shut it, soyboy.

at this point I don't think you know what the word means

Telling some greasy haired jew that he can call your daughter a "piece of ass" is cucked, and defending it is cucked, so you and Trump are both cucks. Now cuck off, cuckold.

its when you let someone else fuck your daughter your sposed to only be fuckin

Dude Donald probably fucked her himself

Stern's just a shit version of O&A.

Stern
>asks personal and sexual question to guest after he gives him compliments
Stern and Qeefers
>AAAAHHH!!OOOOhhhh!! (sarcastic tone:"you're a moron")
Stern
>What?! I jerk off so bad my meat turns blue! But you...(tone of voice saying: you're a total scum piece of shit)
Queefers:
>AHAHAHAAAA!(tone of voice saying: Howard is a genius and totally got you)

Why would ANYONE go to that nasty hole with RAT Howard and sheboon Howard's asscleaner.

>invites disabled people and broken whores
>gives compliments
Stern
>I'm so much better than these guys and look I'm also kind cause I give them compliments, time to mock the shit out of them and be a total sarcastic jerk and laugh my ass off, IT'S NOT MY FAULT THEY'RE SCUM, hehe

>Hoo hoo please welcome Stephen Hawking to the program hoo hoo
>Now Stephen hoo hoo, we're going to talk about black holes, the big bang, all your accomplishments over the years hoo hoo
>First hoo hoo, take off your pants. We wanna see you ride the Sybian hoo hoo
>Hoo hoo you're not gonna feel it anyway, just pop that plug up there and let's talk about black holes
>More like BROWN holes huh Howard AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>Hoo hoo how right you are Robin

Fucking stork with a wig

Pat Cooper used to be his show,literally

>My sticky notes aren't exactly where I expected them to be
>I even had to brush a few papers aside to find them, how unprofessional
>Let's kill time by talking about it for 48 minutes

You literally cant get cucked by your daughter unless you want to fuck her.

>paid his way
motherfucker changed radio singlehandedly.

>Gilbert Gottfried,Andy Dick did it for free pushed out of the show cause of muh big ego
>Artie,paid pushed out cause muh big ego

That big nosed anteater actually Banned Pat Cooper so he could fit into the hollywood crowd

Pat being anti hollywood and constantly exposing them at any given time

found jackie

Because 40 years ago it was new and edgy and still is for teenagers. The rest of his fans are just blue collar man children who never outgrew it

Why did this retard pull all the Howard TV, on demand shit? Still supposedly working on that platform that will never be released?

First time I ever watched Stern's show was when he interviewed Doug Stanhope and Bingo, and I've detested him ever since. He's a sneaky, pretentious, deplorable piece of shit.

Fla fla flo hi

Video/audio?

Dude, Gilbert got pushed off the show because he literally called Obama a nigger and Stern shat his pants that he’d be boycotted off the air.

its really, really bad.

Remember when based Jaime Lee Pressly made him her bitch
Little pussy jew couldn't handle her banter

Kinston NC bitches are intense as fuck. all those unreconstructed white trash southern girls are fucking savage as fuck.

Here’s Jaime’s bantz

youtube.com/watch?v=PJe23yLKMDA

>Unreconstructed

Because "hurr durr he tells it like it is" is the thing retards value the most. They like to hear some jackass being a jackass.a

He was on the show for a few years after that

>Is she hot enough to make up for that annoying laugh and voice?
He says as Robin is in studio

Disgusting kike him being on america has talent was nothing short of a psyop designed to corrupt the youth of america

You ever see his eazy e interview?

wait...jamie lee curtis or jamie pressly?

>Why is this guy so popular?
Because he asks those kinds of questions, and talks about those kinds of topics when no one else would, its what the working class finds humorous and interesting and he was the only one filling that market
>Why do celebrities agree to go on his show?
Because he had an enormous audience and they could promote their shit to millions

youtube.com/watch?v=Ome65GxHEdQ

You tell me this isn't absolute kino.

i only listened to stern when doug stanhope would come on. it was like a 5 hour show with 4 and a half hours of filler, literal ear poison.

He was edgy in an age in which edgy was novel.

>First shot is Robin
This isn't absolute kino.

>Where else can you find this level of celebrity gossip

The checkout aisle of every grocery store?

I sure hope bat boy is still alive...