>He found me when I was an orphaned larva

>>He found me when I was an orphaned larva

What would her larva form look like?

A slimey worm baby that look like this.

How the fuck does a larva becomes THAT
Even for sci-fi that's weird

It's a phrase, because she's not actually a bug?

Might be her way of saying "baby". Since Ego disregards other lifeforms as inferior he must've forgotten the term for baby and just threw larvae in on his explanation when Mantis asked from where do babies come.

Have you even SEEN a caterpillar?
A vegetarian worm grows into something that can fly. Shit's ridiculous.

>you fuck her
>it's amazing
>A week later the clutch of eggs she left inside you when she climaxed bursts forth from your penis

>You scream, as the babies squeal from your privates.
>Mantis sits down next to you, smiling
>"They're so cuuuuute!"
>Pets their heads and ignores your plight.

A cute

You're forgetting the part where she bites your head off.

>cute social retarded girl who thinks she's ugly
>basically Asian as well
Its cliche but it still warms my heart

Her actress looks asian but surprisingly she isn't

Man, she'd look cuter painted green

Like this

Pom for Gwenpool.

Wiki says she has Korean mother & French/Russian father.

That explains

No, Gwenpool is shit

>korean
>not asian

>pom KLEMENTIEFF
>french canadian
Yeah she isn't asian

>What would her larva form look like?

It would look disgusting
But beautiful on the inside.

The mom is Korean. You know what they say about Asian chicks loving the white dick.

This chick is what happens when she pops out a girl 9 months later and is able to make it to maturity.

That is best way to die.

So Gwenpool in the comics is a girl from our world who reads the comics, so she knows secret shit she isn't supposed to know and she's also genre aware. But would a Gwenpool in the MCU just be that same character, just with another jump?

So would she be someone from our world who jumped into comics then from comics jumped into movies, or would she just be a girl from our world who jumps right into movies and skips over comics entirely?

Like a mantis larva.
Obviously.

Will she eat Drax's head while they're having sex?

No one eats Drax's head.
His reflexes are too fast.

metamorphosis is a wonderful thing

this thing was cute af, i accept this as being baby Mantis

If you aren't aware of her comic backstory, it's the weirdest fucking thing.

Also, her son looks like bishonen Groot.

Probably like one of those fetish monster girl larvae

Mantis is a milf... extra hard diamonds achieved

her and Waspfu should get together

The whole thing about larva is that they generally have a different body plan than the adult form.

god damn she is ugly

A Vietnamese prostitute in a slutty outfit who's destiny was to fuck the right guy until she got knocked up.

>You know what they say about Asian chicks loving the white dick.

Meanwhile ignorning that Drax aka Dave Bautista has an Asian father and White mother. You know how white girls love Asian cock.

>You know how white girls love Asian cock.

Or how literally every 'Asian' actor who plays n superhero in a live-action production has an Asian father. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm it really makes you think ...

>Ego disregards other lifeforms as inferior he must've forgotten the term for baby and just threw larvae in on his explanation

That's an amusing explanation, I'll go with it

>she eats them as theyre having sex

God dammit fran.

>Hawaiian father
>Asian
He's American.

I can include alot more than just those in pic like Keanu Reeves who played Constantine. it seems strange that almost every asian actor to play a superhero had an asian dad and white mom ...

Amazing, isnt it ????????

>>Mantis gets hit
>>LOOK OUT

That's hilarious.

How Kafkaesque

if you look at bee larvae, for example, they start as an egg deposited in a cell (and so don't need to produce a hard casing like some species), then become a kind of worm or maggot for several days before anything resembling legs or wings (or the proper segmentation of the body found in adult bees) forms; this is analogous to your own development from a single cell to more structured forms, passing through several forms that could, in other species, give rise to a perfectly normal adult - species with which you share a common ancestor.

In other insect species such as moths and butterflies, there's a pre-larval stage with an entirely different morphology; the caterpillar's body is almost completely broken down (except for the skin, which keeps the insides in) while the creature is cocooned, then rebuilds itself into a radically different form - only mass is conserved.

Assuming Mantis' species indeed has a larval stage, it could follow any one of these broad patterns, or any combination of them, and beyond.

The praying mantis on earth lays an egg case with multiple eggs within, for example - it's broadly analogous to the bee brood method, except that the eggs aren't tended to; they hatch in more or less their final form.

If that were how Mantis' species reproduced, she might well consider herself an orphan.

Something that can fly and can only drink nectar from certain kinds of flower that its mouth is exactly long enough to reach into, instead of something that can eat flowers. Cray.

i think I'm in love

By the way, what are the chances that she's also Ego's daughter that was kept alive because she was useful?

So shes...half Insect, half Celestial?

Ego would have tried to use her as a battery and she'd have ended up in the bone pile.

For the matter, it was actually really fucked up of her to not mention that Ego has a great big bone pile of his dead children.

Mantises don't have larva, they have a nymph stage. They're tiny adults, so children really.

Looks pretty asian to me.

Because of Dean Cain, and how Clark didn't have any whites in his eyes in S:TAS so his eyes looked slanty, I thought Superman was Asian when I was a little kid.

None, he only picked her up because she could help him sleep with her ability, to pass the time quicker.

>puffy nipples
hnnng

Isn't there a Chinese-knockoff of Superman in the comics now?

Her name is Mantis. Doesn't mean that her people's species follow their life cycle and are simply ones that stand as a human.

Why does this happen in every thread.

Korean mother, French/Russian father. Born in Canada but lived in Japan, Ivory Coast, and France growing up.

>this thread
This is why I'm not an entomologist

Probably something like this but in bug form

tfw you will never suck on her antennae

He saved her life. She was raised by him, and had almost no social interaction with anyone but him.

Considering, it's a miracle that she ever confessed anything to the Guardians.

>For the matter, it was actually really fucked up of her to not mention that Ego has a great big bone pile of his dead children.
Remember that living as Ego's pet is the only life she ever knew. To betray Ego meant abandoning everything and start anew with nothing under her name. She decided to do it, but she still paid a heavy price.

Not shitting you, she was one of my favs in the movie. Dem autism-duell between her and drax.

Not hard considering Drax was the best thing in the movie.