House of Mouse

In one episode, Pete breaks the air-conditioner to make the theater insufferable. Everyone vacates the theater except for Hades, who loves the heat, so Mickey spends the rest of the episode doing everything he can to make Hades happy.

This show was fucking amazing. Why doesn't it ever get talked about on here?

youtube.com/watch?v=HaRsPoehoJE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BnP-mS6VInk
youtu.be/Rbh1LNQxgkk
youtube.com/watch?v=GqtoZsDfZ04
youtu.be/d2hVwu2Jbvc
youtube.com/watch?v=1iaOlMcJvyU
youtu.be/5gi06kH7jmM
youtube.com/watch?v=uJB9WRzaR7w
youtu.be/t2feR8tA9mY
youtube.com/watch?v=j7Nhxlv8-8E
disneytvanimation.com/post/160526319198/the-paul-rudish-mickey-mouse-shorts-will-be-back
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Chernabog
WHAT

Because its mostly a series of skits used to frame older Disney cartoons. It's literally a clip show. There was no real plot besides the self contained ones in each skit, or the running theme of keeping Pete from gaining ownership of the House of Mouse

As far as clip shows go though it's one of the best wouldn't you say?

Pretty much all other cartoon compilations are just three 5 or 6 minute cartoons with nothing else. At least house of mouse dressed it up and built a narrative.

Pepper-Ann will always be my waifu. She was a real girl-gamer before "gamur grrrl" became a thing, she was into comics, not to mention she was self-conscious about being flat as an ironing board, since every time she self-fantasized she always gave herself a huge rack.

Plus she flashed her entire class at gym to prove she had a bra on. That's awesome.

>Plus she flashed her entire class at gym to prove she had a bra on. That's awesome.

What episode?

In Support Of

I bet Pepper-Ann and Doug hooked up one night and instantly regretted it.

The whole episode is pretty much nonstop tit jokes.

James Woods just loves to voice Hades, doesn't he?

youtube.com/watch?v=BnP-mS6VInk

>that episode when Mickey helped Hades pitch woo by having him dress like him

Not like he has anything else to do and it's an easy gig

Geez, I haven't thought of this show in years. Used to watch the movie where they get snowed in so much as a kid.

I was so excited for House of Villains when I was a kid

I'd have killed for a whole show just about club shenanigans

This here?
We've needed this for a long time.
>yfw we could have Mabel and Star walk in

And Hades gets to be the best part of whatever he's in. Everybody wins.

And now Disney has this dumb policy against their shows crossing over, meaning Star can have GF background characters show up at most.

>That halloween episode where the villains take over the house

I know it's a one episode thing, but it was fun seeing the villains taking over for once and cornering the good guys.
youtu.be/Rbh1LNQxgkk

I was always a huge fan of this show, thought the skits were really high quality. I mean, nothing wrong with an animated SNL with Disney characters

The skits were great but so were the cartoons.

>That one time Mickey and Donald are playing football in the house, break a picture of Minnie and Daisy, and then have to crossdress to take a replacement photo
>That episode about Mickey Procrastinating
>This shit: youtube.com/watch?v=GqtoZsDfZ04

>Jafar is defeated by getting sucked into the lamp that's not even his

Is there a place to get all of this series?

I'm pretty sure they still had their own original cartoons in there in addition to old ones. Plus it wasn't half bad the way they went about it anyway.

I'm surprised Looney Tunes hasn't tried this yet instead of just bringing back the hour long segments randomly. A little dress up goes a long way.

>it's not on kimcartoon
Why even live

Only like the first season was recycled shorts material from "Mickey Mouse Works". They started making new segments once they ran out of material

>trust me, i know all the lawyers
more humor in one skit than an entire nu-simpsons episode

self contained stories for saturday morning cartoons are usually more engaging due ti the lack of committment necessitated by an overarching plot

This one is one of my favorite

youtu.be/d2hVwu2Jbvc

>They said breasts on a kids show

The kid me had a giggle

>You... boobs!

I still watch House of Villains every year on Halloween. It's surprisingly really great, even the new shorts. I'd watch it just for Lonesome Ghosts though.
youtube.com/watch?v=1iaOlMcJvyU

Damn I need to rewatch this shit.
What was that show where Jiminy Cricket was in a library and it had old Disney clips kinda like this does?

I don't know, but I did remember this chill clip.
youtu.be/5gi06kH7jmM

I doubt most kids were even aware of what that was referencing.

You're either thinking of Fun and Fancy Free, the Disneyland/World of Color tv series, Mickey Mouse Club or all three.

So was this show supposed to take place in a modern "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" universe set exclusively on the Disney toons' side of town, or is it just coincidentally a different Toon Town?

Benny the cab showed up once.

Top kek

>Why doesn't it ever get talked about on here?
There are threads every now and again, but they're rare. I'm not sure why honestly, I suppose it's the format because a lot of the show was just replaying older shorts.

I really did love it though. Theme still rings in my head to this day

>Those key's
Ahaha holy shit, I feel like I remember this too

Fantastic

>James Woods just loves to voice Hades
goddamit now I'm imagining hades saying the lines in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=uJB9WRzaR7w

>tfw still no proper complete Mickey Mouse Works or House of Mouse uploads

>Jiminy just straight up roasting people
Savage.

This is great

Sounds like Disney Sing Along Songs
>youtu.be/t2feR8tA9mY

>having Gilbert Godfrey sing hades lines

Hades is a tyrant.

Quasimodo absolutely WRECKED

bump for House

"maybe you'll have puppies, maybe you won't"
>the beast's face

ok, I loved that.

House of Mouse (2018)
>Hosted by mickey and friends
>Guests include characters from every Disney Animation Movie (from Snow White to Moana), Pixar movies and Disney Afternoon. Also, Roger Rabbit and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit are part of the show.
>Characters from original cartoons only as cameos (Recess, Kim Possible, Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls, Star vs the forces of evil, Pepper Ann)
>Special episodes are crossovers with other Disney properties including Marvel, Star Wars, The Muppets, Live Action movies, and LucasArts games.

I've watched House Of Villains with my kids on Netflix the past two Halloween seasons and I internally call bullshit every time it gets to that bit.

That sounds like a wet dream for deviantART autism if I've ever saw one. Well, not like the original wasn't anyways, I mean.

I think a modern HoM would just have way too many meta errors to really work, especially bearing in mind how many 're-imaginings' a lot of major characters have gotten since the early 00's. How would live action movies even be acknowledged in-universe? Would Angelina Jolie be stealing work from an out-of-work cartoon Maleficent, or would she just reincarnate into a shittier fan-fic version of herself because a script said so? And what would they do for shorts, rerun the oldies? Even shorter Mickey Mouse shorts (or single ones cut up between an episode)?

>gaston in the conga line
I know he became a villain towards the end, but he does not fit in that line

>HoM thread
>No BOOM DA BOOM

Faggots, the lot of you.

>youtube.com/watch?v=j7Nhxlv8-8E

Also, I completely forgot that the version in the cartoon skips over the second verse of the original song.

>Would Angelina Jolie be stealing work from an out-of-work cartoon Maleficent.

No, they'd just use KH's version of Maleficent and add in The Heartless for no good reason.

>House of Mouse ended long before Phineas and Ferb
>Never got to see Doofenshmirtz interact with people like Hades

For those who care, The Paul Rudish Mickey Mouse Shorts will be back on June 9 with the premiere of Season 4

disneytvanimation.com/post/160526319198/the-paul-rudish-mickey-mouse-shorts-will-be-back

SQUIRREL SQUIRREL SQUIRREL SQUIRREL SQUIRREL