How JJ can ruin they relationship in IX? He will make her kill kylo?

How JJ can ruin they relationship in IX? He will make her kill kylo?

What's up with the reylo shippers on tv?

Do you guys think that the REYxFINN stuff was dropped because of the internet backlash?

This.

I honestly see this plot point being one of the many signs of the pleb shit that is the ST.

>let's shoehorn an out of character romance become tumblerites have been shipping them
Complete fanfic tier.

More like Chinese backlash. Honestly they should have just killed Finn off.

It's the only romance sub-plot that would actually be good. And Star Wars kinda needs a romance subplot. It's one of the wired things about nuWars, they're so devoid of romance.

>star wars needs a romance sub plot
I am almost completely on board with bringing girls into the star wars fandom but not if we're going to get forced shipping and contrived romance that is going to effect the plot where it really shouldn't have.
>muh strong female character
>needs a big bad strong man
Way to go Disney. You can't even do strong female character properly.

You sound like tumblr. romance has been a thing in SW always and Anakin/Padme was insufferable be happy Reylo actually have chemistry.

>you sound like tumblr
Reylo is a tumblr meme.

>Kylo immediately attempts emotional abuse to manipulate her

Too real.

Not really. Most people who watched TLJ seem to like it in some way. The only people who hate it so much to make posts about how much they hate it are niceguy Finncucks and assblasted sjwhales spouting "muh rape and abuse muh feminism". Kinda like you are right now.

I have some short book about the original Star Wars and its production from 1977 (I think it was published by the New York Times), and it ends with "we can't tell you if Leia is going to pick Luke or Han, because there's a distinct chance there will be a Star Wars 2, and in that movie the big question will most likely be answered!". It's always been there, it's just that the rest of the films have taken away that element from the original film.
Interestingly enough the book also says that Obi-Wan was the leader or the Jedi, Tarkin the leader of the Empire, and that the Clone Wars was a war fought between the Jedi and the empire.

>muh rape and abuse
>muh feminism
You just regurgitated pol tier strawmen.

>finncuck
Ad hom and also a strawman

I won't say the movie is bad because this creative decision doesn't appeal to me. There are other reaons the movie is bad. However, yeah this decision doesn't appeal to me. I don't need everything to turn into a romance subplot and a pretty cliche one at that.

This whole reylo thing just kinda sprung up outta nowhere.

Good thing most people don't agree with you Finncuck.

I recall it starting right after the TFA launched. But back then it was fanfic tier.

>he doesn't like my ship therefore he is a finncuck
I don't care about Finn + Rey. I didn't want any of these contrived romances.

Yeah you've made it very clear you have autism and shit taste. At least you have this small corner of the internet where you can respond to yourself about your shit taste because no one else cares about your retarded opinion.

The Kylo Rey scenes were the only well written and executed thing in the film. They really stood out from the rest of that garbage.

This. Adam is also the best actor hands-down and his character is actually a character. Movie should have just been about Reylo/Luke.

Nice argument.

I mean you don't see many other shipping threads on tv, I don't know why this sub par movie is getting so much attention?

I don't remember the exact words to quote, but when he was asking Rey to join him with all the parents talk, with stuff like:
>You are nothing/nobody etc...
>Not to me
>...please

I mean that was actually very good writing, up there with the best lines in the franchise. Adam Driver's performance was also excellent and helped immensely. I probably would've turned there and then if I were in Rey's position.

WHAT relationship? It doesn't make any sense.

Yeah Rey was pretty dumb. Oh well, they'll probably bang next movie anyway

Except for the fact that he falls in love with her in just a few hours? Their relationship is stupid

>Movie should have just been about Reylo/Luke.

Thissssss.

The rest of the movie was filler as far as I'm concerned. And I wasn't too keen on the ending in general...

She's not dumb, he's doing the wrong thing.
Just because she's in love with him doesn't mean she should give up on her morals.

>guy tries to kill a woman
>dude they should totally hook up
Is this some kind of masterful trolling? Or are people really this retarded?

It's like you forgot he was interested in her in TFA.

>responding seriously to finncucks

He says the same thing everytime, just let him respond to himself till he gets tuckered out kek

Rey will have long distance sex with Ben in the years between 8 & 9. Her son Han will be kindergarten age when 9 starts. Rey has gone into seclusion with Lil Han to sort shit out after a Force tantrum of his killed Leia.

You can't become pregnant if there's no seed involved

*blocks ur path*

>not posting Shmi
You had one job.

Okay, but that means the child will only be hers and not Kylo's.