This movie is going to be shit

This movie is going to be shit.

Not unlike this thread then.

done in one

>director off the picture
>delayed now
>producers getting their grubby hands all over the production

what gives you hope in this movie?

It'll just be the first movie with a higher budget and less personality. Not awful by any means though

After the surprise success of the first one, every shithead and executive within ten miles is gonna come to try and put their finger in the soup, so it'll end up tasting like shit.

But that happens with nearly every sequel ever created.

At least we'll always have the first one. Legitimately one of the best cape movies ever.

Exactly Deadpool is not based on a comi...oh wait it is. Fuck off fagot

>every shithead and executive within ten miles is gonna come to try and put their finger in the soup

Reynolds will protect this movie like he protected the last one. He's shown how much he genuinely gives a fuck about Deadpool and y'all still keep doubting him. Plus now he has more money. He calls the shots, he called the shots on who they cast as Cable and he'll call the shots on everything else. The only concern is that it's a sequel but other than that it should be great.

And thats why comedy sequels suck.

>Terminator 2

>X2

>Spiderman 2

>Captain America: TWS

>The Dark Knight

>The Matrix Reloaded

>surprise success of the first one
Reading is hard huh?

>one of the best cape movies ever

and none of the characters wear capes.

it's like pottery.

No you fuck off, this isn't a discussion thread like we have here on Sup Forums where people can actually have opinions, this is designed to be a shitty whinging thread for the sole purpose of throwing meme insults like 'reddit' around...like you have on that festering pedo containment board Sup Forums. So go back there you fucktard.

>The Matrix Reloaded
What the fuck!???

I'm excited for the reboot.

At least it can't be as Redditastic as GotG2.

they're going to do a GotG 2, and take everything that worked in the first movie and amp it up to the point where it becomes annoying

probably. The first movie was too successful

>no The Godfather Part II
>no Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
>why is Matrix Reloaded there
Shame on you

One actor can only do so much (and that is very very little)

Now if he has a Executive Producer role that's something, but he's still pretty limited unless he somehow got final scrip, and edit approval, which I don't think the modern Hollywood studio system even does anymore.

>The Dark Knight
Batman Begins was still better.

T-Ray or riot

I thought the first one was unfunny and obnoxious, so I expect this one to be even more unfunny and obnoxious. Kinda like GotG 2.

For some reason I could never get into these two, even if I generally enjoy most Fox and MCU movies.

They have a director
They have a release date
The producers are actually keeping there habds off

What gives you doubt?

>But that happens with nearly every sequel ever created

>what is Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2