Am I a Bright?

So am I a Bright or not???

Yes, God damn it. Try to pay attention Will.

Seemed like the wand burned me a little bit

Yeah, it takes work man. The fact that you didn't explode means you're a bright, but you still need training.

YO, so this a bright squad or somethin?

>a Will Smith movie
>in 2017
jeeez

ayo hol up

I missed like 5% of the movie. Does no one ever actually pick up a wand and explode? If not, that's pretty lame. They mention it like 5 times.

Will being a Bright was a bad decision. Should've just kept him as a regular cop and left the magic bullshit to the elf sluts. Speaking of which I want more elf sluts in the next movie.

He's Belarish royalty.

>tfw no more psycho elf bitch
Why even watch the sequel?

So you sayin'
>smacks lips

Mexican guys try to pick it up and explode. The chase sequence right after they crash the car.

I just finished watching it. I went into it knowing nothing about the movie and thinking it was just another shitty Netflix production. But man oh man it was a pretty cool movie. I really liked it. I gotta rewatch it some time.

What are the 9 races??

There are far more than 9 races. Lol Netflix's PR doesn't even know the movie's own lore. Only 9 played a significant part in fighting the Dark Lord.

Who was the best elf girl,rapeface or tikka?

Landis posted Elves
>Humans
>Orcs
>Dwarves
>Goblins
>Panahu (?)
>Giants
>Ogres
>Brezzik (Lizardmen)
>Centaurs

Plus, regardless of what Netflix' PR says, the script says The Battle of the Nine "Armies", not "Races".

La Creatura, El Atrocidad, La Luz Extinguido, El Ogro de las Americas, Chicanos, El Goblino, El Abominacion, El Goblino, Die Kreatur

>tfw no elf gf
Other than that, this movie was kinda dumb.

Panahu are werewolves per some user

Looks like some kind of beaver or rabbit

>didnt use the sword

Interesting that elves have such a low population when they're presumably immortal or have insanely long lifespans. Maybe orcs and humans just breed like rabbits.

>mfw when Orcs are 16.5% of the population but commit over 50% of all violent crimes