SELLOUT

> 2 weeks ago
> TLJ SUCKS!
> youtube.com/watch?v=cL5oCP0VIEI

> 1 week ago
> I-it's n-not that bad if you read the VISUAL DICTIONARY ($$$)
> youtube.com/watch?v=Xg7-H6xYmZY

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26vgMGS3INA&t=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

normies are realizing its kino

Look at his Twitter, shilling it there too
Total sellout

if they reneged on their TLJ bashing i will be disappointing because i was shilling this guy as having a much better review than RLM

Nope
It's Transformers tier

He saw it a second time. You should too.
Unironically

>implying transformers isnt a misunderstood masterpiece

He's sponsored by a Disney affiliate or something. Probably got a letter.

> caring about what the guy, who praised Suicide Squad, thinks about any movie
youtube.com/watch?v=26vgMGS3INA&t=
> posting clickbait video
> me even responding to a bait thread about TLJ

You might be right.

transformers was not nearly as bad as you're saying

Joe selling out what else is new.

>What happened?

The check from disney was mailed to the wrong address and didn't get him in time for the review.

>giving a fuck about Feckless Manlet.

this meme wont catch on

>forced to watch TLJ two more times with a stupid star wars dictionary in your hands so you don't miss any references
I think Disney threatened to drop him if he didn't redo his review and get it "right" this time.

Apparently Disney bought Maker Studios which he's part of.
He got his livelihood directly or indirectly threatened.

Nobody actually cares about this guy, it's the behind the scenes machinations on Disney's part being so obvious that makes it so fascinating.

Also, the existential crisis youtubers have been going through lately is pretty new.
It was never quite clear if these guys could ever be truly independent, even with Patreon support.

"A-after watching TLJ 14 times I now think it's a m-masterpiece!"

"Please don't cut me off! I need the money!"

>buy the companion books to make sense of the movie

Damn I wish Tarkovsky thought of this. Or maybe Jodorowsky.

Sup Forums really proves the saying "A thief thinks everyone will steal from him."

This website is a festering pit of lies and coordinated raids to alter polls on other websites, but everyone here thinks the world is working together to lie to THEM.

I'm not saying corporations don't buy reviews, but the goto motivation people here jump to for any opinion they see online which they don't like is "They know and they're lying!"

100% this

What's his name, Sup Forums?

Angry Joes network is called Maker Studios who disney own and therefore him giving a bad review of TLJ is bad for the company.

Angry Jew

who the fuck cares abount some faggy mehicans on jewtube

I'd give my left nut to throw that faggot into the bean bin. Even if he is a citizen, he needs to go. Then again, diabetes will probably do the job for me.

I read the visual dictionary before I saw the movie, and I still hated it for the abomination that it is.
Pissed Pedro is still a shill, I see. The Mouse fucked him in the ass, so he's singing a different tune now.
And plebs still think he's the "voice of the people." Fucking idiots.

What's his name again?

> me even responding to a bait thread about TLJ
And yet, here you are.

>Also, the existential crisis youtubers have been going through lately is pretty new.
>It was never quite clear if these guys could ever be truly independent, even with Patreon support.
God forbid they ever get a...
>LE GASP
...a JOB in real life! OH, THE HORROR!

It is not unbelievable that Disney would target Youtubers and the like to give their products positive reviews. This is not unheard of, even the dairy and egg industry does this.

le bump

>people still watch and care about angry joe in 2017

WTF

bump

>it was too smart for me so i have to pretend it's dumb

>WTF
You have to go back.

People are starting to realize they overreacted. Once they get used to what Johnson's done, they'll settle down, even if they never love the movie. Of course, Abrams could retcon it into something more fan servicey.

The network Angry Joe works for is owned by Disney,

>If anyone ever changes their minds it's because they were threatened by Disney or are shills
You should fuck off back to /x/ where you belong

Its Kino you're just a focken pleb