I wonder what would happen if they replaced the word white with black

I wonder what would happen if they replaced the word white with black.

Other urls found in this thread:

kshb.com/news/local-news/naacp-privatizing-westport-sidwealks-could-increase-civil-rights-violations
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/racism-simulator/dmjhkebiknajjcgfjcfaefladmonilah
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if they did the list would go
37 Africa
36 Atlanta
35 Chicago
34 Baltimore
etc

Why can't Sup Forumstards take a joke?

Why are white (South American larpers) people so fragile?

>it's ok when it's about white people

Sup Forums was right again

Is the joke that it's okay to say things like "white people ruin everything" but you would be crucified for saying that about blacks? That's not a very funny joke.

>leftists call you a racist if you express any interest in white people having idpol
>leftists call you a racist if you're against brown people having idpol
>leftists shit on white people as a collective in public on a regular basis
>leftists call you a racist if you shit on brown people as a collective in public on a regular basis
Hmm... It really DOES make you think...

Boohoo, poor white people.

you've never heard someone say "black people ruin everything" before? god damn what lilly white enclave of Main Street USA do you live?

kshb.com/news/local-news/naacp-privatizing-westport-sidwealks-could-increase-civil-rights-violations

My little flyover city has a bar district. Blacks have ruined it over the course of 5 years.

They have also ruined 3 shopping centers. Once the blacks arrive walking back and forth for hours buying nothing and starting fights on warm summer nights with patrons your entertainment or shopping district is fucked.

I don't think any southamerican here gives a fuck about niggers and white people problems

>t. spic

Someone with black privilege has no idea what it's like to be white.

>you've never heard someone say "black people ruin everything" before?
Should I have? If you expect this to be something people commonly hear in media headlines, can you point me to a media outlet that has talked about something black people have ruined in a headline?

wow, life sounds difficult

White people have it easy, so making fun of them isn't as bad.

>White people have it easy
no

Its not so much about "no one has ever said black people ruin everything" But more of a "no major media publication has ever published an article titled black people ruin everything"

>37 things black people ruined in 2017
>mass outcry
>guaranteed loss of career and financial security
That's why.

>Jewish people have it easy, so making fun of them isn't as bad.

got you covered senpai
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/racism-simulator/dmjhkebiknajjcgfjcfaefladmonilah

Yeah they do think about it there was that white cop killing that white guy getting acquited multiple mass killings and we still dont have a ban on whites

What TV show is this?

>White people have it easy
Learn to speak for yourself and only yourself, you clueless trust fund infant.

>37 things white people ruined
>literally 90% of the list is some stupid rap song or dance
>blacks can't do shit but rap and dance

Wow, they don't think very highly of black people at Buzzfeed.

37 Things Jews ruined in 2017
I'll start
> 37) Star Wars

>leftists celebrate white people becoming minorities within western nations
>leftists freak out and call white people Nazis when they start being interested in the idpol brown people have had in western nations for decades
REALLY gets the noggin' joggin'!

36) Brexit

If it's any consolation they're not thinking of or talking about you guys. You're just impotent, constantly-overlooked neckbeards.

>your experience doesn't count because yoy're white!
literally proving black privilege and discrimination against whites every time someone posts this. You darkies just don't and can't understand the white man's struggles
#whitelivesmatter

>Never feel ashamed of your white identity. Instead, show it off with pride and take down any white-hating scoundrel who attempts to stop you.
Hmmm, really makes you think.

Neediness isn't attractive, user.

desu there is some difference, since jewish people are not a race. that's like someone saying on the one hand "white nationalism is bad" and on the other "never feel ashamed of your scottish nationalism"

It is.
I'll take racist jokes at my expense over no racist jokes ever again about anyone.

Racism isn't a joke.

>You darkies just don't and can't understand the white man's struggles

you'll live a fuck of a long time before you encounter people more completely divorced from and less able to understand "white man's struggles" than the type of Sup Forums poster who starts this sort of thread

>there are degrees in idpol victimization in every university in the U.S.
>American media has regular conversations about the idpol victimization of certain groups
>there are television shows and movies that exist entirely to talk about idpol victimization
>but posts on Sup Forums are the problem
lol

35) Masculinity

Christ, these privileged rich kiddies really have nothing else to complain about. I wonder how nice it is to be so devoid of actual problems that you start complaining about how white farmer's markets are.

>jewish people are not a race
So we have all these anti defamation laws to protect and ideology?

They exist in every race.

Modern women are literally taught to overlook wholesome, conservative white guys and to chase unreliable white trash and black men instead.

>$1 lemons

If you are white and are not having it easy then you're a failure to your own race

>implying

well, as you've noticed i called them a people, like the scottish people. being jewish is not an ideology, where did you get that from?

>Modern women are literally taught to overlook wholesome, conservative white guys and to chase unreliable white trash

Trust Sup Forums types to get anal fissuring over a situation that only improves their chances.

Should poor white people murder you and take what what's yours to accumulate enough wealth to have it easy then? Would that make them more successful as whites in your eyes?

You don't have to wonder. We'll do it for them.

1. Civilization

Oh. Never mind. That's enough.