Deadpool: The FFX Animated Series in 2018

variety.com/2017/tv/news/deadpool-animated-show-donald-glover-fxx-1202421886/

>FXX is working on an animated series for Marvel’s “Deadpool,” which will be created by Donald Glover and Stephen Glover, Variety has learned.

>The untitled show has been given a straight-to-series order, with a 10-episode first season expected to debut in 2018.

>“Atlanta” creator and Golden Globe winner Donald Glover and his brother, “Atlanta” staff writer Stephen Glover, will serve as showrunners, executive producers and writers of the series. Marvel’s Jeph Loeb and Jim Chory are executive producers. The untitled series is produced by Marvel Television in association with FX Productions and ABC Signature Studios for FXX.

Thoughts on this?

Ryan Reynolds or Nolan North as God's Perfect Idiot?

I can dig it if it's action packed and well animated

It's animated by the team behind Archer, so you can rule out that second one.

Can Donald Glover write action sequences? Has anything happened in Atlanta that says he'd be good for this sort of thing aside from writing about music?

Atlanta was barely about music and more Paperboi adventures.

2018's officially either gonna be the best or worst year for TV animation this decade.

>It's animated by the team behind Archer
nowhere in the article did it say this

If Deadpool is getting a series then what marvel series would you want done next and why are you thinking about nextwave

I don't see Archer team on this user

I think your just jumping the gun here

Atlanta was good
The Deadpool Movie was average
Not sure how to feel abut this

>Atlanta was barely about music and more Paperboi adventures.

It really was more of a weird anthology series technically connected by having the same characters show up in each episode.

This is going to be awesome

eh, i expected it to be waypool

I hope archer team doesn't make it too ugly.

>Always Sunny writers do Nextwave

dick status: MUH

>created by Donald Glover and Stephen Glover
fag husbands
>straight-to-series order
makes no sense

Always Sunny writer animated by Trigger

Who's duck do I have to suck and who do I have to kill to get this to happen

Anyone who isn't USM Deadpool is already a perfect choice

>makes no sense
Yeah, why the fuck should they give a movie that grossed $760 Million, making it the highest grossing R-rated film of all time, a TV series? It makes no sense!

>OR ANIMATED

I thought Donglover was only doing some voice acting or smth. Is Atlanta any good?

I don't know, but I'll be willing to film it to archive the moment.