What was his endgame?

What was his endgame?

Taylor Swift's new song End Game is so chill desu.

He just wanted the communications to be restored so he could sext slutty teen twi'leks.

more wine

Pissing himself.

Is she still bad Taylor?

Crashing this boar

What do you mean, user?

GET ON WITH IT

>*scratches nose*

To be the sellsword king.
To leave westeros an go warring an whoring across the summer isles.
Only Joff being a shit heir stoped him from going.

His entire life's worth came down to a slice of pork and a basket of his most loved one's heads.

Unironically saving Lyanna and reking targfags. After that he just wanted to distract himself from how shit his life has become due to a dead oneitis, a job he didn't want and isn't qualified for, and a cunt wife.

Do you think Sio Bibble would yell, "The death toll is catastrophic!" whenever he cums, knowing all but potentially one of the sperm are going to die?

Only if he doesn't do it inside.
If he does he yells INVASION.

killing Ragnar

He was a bit of a hedonist that used the throne for his pleasures, didn't seem too ambitious and once you are the 'king' you already reached the end game.

Take throne
Drink
???
Victory

fuck pussy and spear boars

He new about everything: about Cersei and Jaime, about "his" children
He didnt want to play the Game of Thrones, his Hands would do it for him (and that's why both died)
I feel like he didnt want part in that, he married a woman he didnt loved and won a retarded war because of pussy
For me he was distracting himself all the time ao he would look at the REAL shit

m-more wine your grace?

to enjoy a lavish life

WHAT A STUPID NAME

He kinda was a drunk and a cynic before he won the war and then the people made him king, so he harmed himself out of spite. He really didn't put up that much of a fight considering he had unlimited access to wine, hookers, etc. so he figured "I don't care anyway, why the fuck not?"

He only killed Rhaegar out of revenge. After avenging Lyanna and killing the guy who cucked him he had nothing to live for.

YOUR MOTHER WAS A FAT WHORE

boar wine your grace?

BARATH FUCKING SHITS

renly would have been a good peace time king

what a shitty thread. go back to red dit you fucking faggots

>implying he wouldn't be better

LANCEL LANNISTER

CAREFUL NED CAREFUL!

bring the wine stretcher lol

He said it himself, drink and whore himself into the grave.

tfw no Brian Blessed as Bobby

OP smells of Blackberry jam

shill

War was inevitably coming to Westeros regardless of the white walkers or even Cersei's incest. There are enough houses that want more power that would have supported Visaerys, Dany or Aegon Blackfyre one they landed, especially if they had dragons.

Stannis with a son and heir>Robert not depressed>Stannis>Renly>Robert

What's next for her character?

he just wanted to fuck bitches and eat boar

"Drink, eat, and whore my way into an early grave"