Will they actually have the balls to kill her off or will she just hook up with Sage and fuck off during the event of...

Will they actually have the balls to kill her off or will she just hook up with Sage and fuck off during the event of the first Madagascar film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nspwf-5-oso
etonline.com/tv/217256_glen_powell_and_max_greenfield_record_voices_for_all_hail_king_julien/
youtube.com/watch?v=oGfhCCAx2Bw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Her legs are so close together there's no space for vagina.

Theres plenty of space user

>Watched the first five eps.
>Found it funny but fell off due to watching other stuff at the time
>Hear back on this and suddenly there's a an overarching plot and new dynamics of the spinoff of a minor joke character of Madagascar.

what the fuck happened?

They realized they had to kill Clo Clo.

As a show its pretty great but as a prequel its pretty meh.

Why would they still be afraid of the Foosa when they have Teemo and Masukura (how ever its spelled) to help defend the kingdom even if Clover dies?

Also what makes the Foosa a bigger threat over Karl, Uncle JK and Crimson? Are they going to kill all three of them off as well?

Maybe they are going the Puss in Boots route, where it's not REALLY a Shrek prequel.

dem thighs

The showrunner's past work had included Mystery Inc, which is very popular on Netflix so Netflix asked him if he could turn AHKJ into a heavily serialized story as well.
So he said "okay".
youtu.be/Nspwf-5-oso

Makes me wonder if they really are going to go the Sage/Clover route.

Wait, what the fuck is this? Does this have a story now?

Yeah, an evil mountain lemur took the kingdom by force and now the entire last two seasons of the show are going to be about Julien raising an army to get it back.

Gets fat again and dies from heart failure.

Someone's gotta block that.

>Because you called me a genius your majesty

When trying to think of who Julien could possibly get to help him, I gotta admit I never considered an army of Russian space monkeys.
I hope he just goes and gets them with his sub like it's no big deal to make a round trip like that.

I don't think they'll go through with it, but I do think they'll do a fake out where she does appear to be mortally wounded but recovers later.
Possibly as the season ending cliffhanger.

>they be dancin' like this
I know this is a reference to racial comedy, but I can't think of a specific bit that goes like this.

>you can show the hammer and sickle in a DreamWorks cartoon
>Nickelodeon censored the swastika in Hey Arnold!
I can't tell if this is a legitimate double standard or if DreamWorks is just more based than Nick.

It could be Netflix as well.
They couldn't say "Sky Gods" in PoM and said "Sky Spirits" instead, but they're back to being gods now.

This airs on the Internet, not on Television, so you need to measure it in internet standarts. The only TV standarts they even need to barely care about are the German ones since Germany will also air it on TV and since Dreamworks cartoon series are very successfull here.

I'd bet that'd be the series ending right there. Maybe they reuse some of the characters for Madagascar 4

>Madagascar 4

third was a decent closure, why drag it into the ground?

So Julien can return to all the people he left behind.

The reveal of the bells and their prophecy was akin to "The Dog Dies".

How so? They even made a joke about Puss meeting an ogre before meeting Shrek.

Ah yes, the War of the Beasts.
I'll be curious to see if there are any more pinch hitters besides the bell gods, space monkeys and warrior morts.

I think mostly because it's a huge army of Mountain Lemurs and they're all at least as strong as Clover.

That also reminds me, which villains do you think will help Julien? So far, we have Uncle KJ and Karl confirmed, and Mary Ann implied in one of the screenshots.

Based show only gets better with each season.

There's still another season left after this one.

While killing her makes the most sense, the show is way too comedic to take such a dark route and she's been such a great character throughout the ride.

My money is the show ending right before the events of the first film and after credits showing her in a shitty makeshift boat after chasing Julian.

What if this season ends right where Madagascar begins and the following season continues the events after the films?

New clips:

etonline.com/tv/217256_glen_powell_and_max_greenfield_record_voices_for_all_hail_king_julien/

youtube.com/watch?v=oGfhCCAx2Bw

It's Matthew Lillard (Shaggy, Jason Burr) as the shark.

>Julien gets the space monkey army from sharks, not Stanislav.
Huh.

Nothing really solid.