Future Quest #12 Storytime

THE BIG FINALE IS HERE

I hope this comes back in some form

itll come back for the next Crisis, just you watch.

thanks OP

Maybe there's hope for an HB Godzilla title.

HA-HA

Sun.

God damn. Frankenstein Jr. has a Big Guy mode.

HA HA!

... into...

Makes one miss the olden days of pulp comic action toons.

ANIMATED FEATURED FILM WHEN!?

I can't believe the Galaxy Trio fucking died, how did everyone else survive?

Not that I even realized that they never showed up after issue 2 but still...

Goddammit.

Gloop is back.
Hadji just discovered puberty.
On the one hand the galaxy trio apparently died, but there is a new tundro.
I don't like falcon 7 actually being this random OC bitch. As a new agent I kinda liked her, but making her the secret head of the agency was unnecessary.

All in all good ending.

I was waiting for these two to be outright useful!

Aw man, that's genuinely sweet.

Stephen Colbert finally became the woman of color he's always wanted to be!

>For Darwyn
:(

When the fuck did the Galaxy Trio die?

>For Darwyn
F

bump

That cover is awful.

Special thanks to Future Quest and The Flintstones for getting me into comics. They're the reason I have a subscription set up at my LCS.

And thanks to you, OP.

F for Darwyn

really loved the overall story. felt like it would have been better at fifteen issues but oh well.

will check out any solo stuff for most all of the characters/properties. hopefully dc gets them together again in a few years.

It was a great run. Here's hoping it returns someday!

>The one time Stephen Colbert's voice improved a scene instead of making it impossible to take seriously

That was a really fun, enjoyable run.

Anyone know if they've said anything about what's happening with these characters? I know Parker said something along the lines of how the series wasn't really cancelled, they'd just finished their big event story. Maybe some of the characters are going to get their own individual series now?

when Shaner was talking about this issue on twitter he referred to it as the end of the first big story.

I'm getting the feeling we'll get some interlude stories maybe focusing on one or two characters/shows until they're ready to do the next real arc.

well it looks like it's time to re-read the entire book with Colbert's voice for her dialogue in my head