>Art book "Art and Origins" available for pre-order
abramsbooks.com/product/steven-universe-art-origins_9781419724435/
>Graphic novel "Anti-Gravity" available for pre-order
amazon.co.uk/dp/1608869962/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt and comics: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Streaming: marebucks.com/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags)
>Stuck Together (full episode): mega.nz/#F!w6xyBDYR!zGTNesKi5s89QOW5WmGCxg
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Other urls found in this thread:

lizartinian.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The new episode is amazing

Friendly reminder that Topaz's VA has nudes

God i hope topaz stays i actually warmed up to her when she started talking

I saw her blurry nipples on Google images

>topaz, topaz, topaz fusion
Marry, fuck, kill?

>Jasper is still the best and most interesting character
>Never ever see her again
It could be worse. At least Jasper was never ruined like Garnet, Peridot, or Lapis was.

Topaz is smorchy and I love it

>Jasper's VA is nowhere to be found in the instagram/social media photos of the recording studio

Either they are banning her from posting so as to avoid spoilers or she's gone, Jim

Aquamarine acted all strange this episode too, showing a bit of a... reserved side of her as well. Why did she not retaliate against Topaz more? Is she setting Topaz up for a trial, too? Does she care about Topaz?

Do HomeWorld and Earth gems just misunderstand one another?

that woman has a pretty noticeable spanish accent, so I think the name is just a coincidence

Fuck I read that as jaspergers

Let's be honest. Jasper is gone. They fucking killed her and we'll never ever see her again.

What if the Diamonds are actually competent enough to realize that, despite Steven's protests to the contrary, Steven doesn't actually possess any of Rose's memories?

Would they just kill him anyway because close enough/ABOMINATION, or do horrible experiments on him to figure out how he works as a potential resource?

Gems should be part of the best court

canon

well, they're not gonna let him go regardless

>Aquamarine will never condescendingly pinch your cheek and say "how cute" while you're on your way to what is almost certainly your death

Is it just one aquafag acting like this or they all this annoying?

>The repeated farting on Lars from all sides had forced Topaz to realize how alone she really was.
A work of art.

They bubbled every single Rose Quartz because of what Steven's mom did, of course they're gonna smack the shit out of him

Why would they do that? Why would they give us something so amazing and then just take it away?

They could execute him politically so they could brag that they finally got Rose Quartz to boost moral to all the gems still working for them.

Never noticed how huge that pencil is.
It's as big as the gamecube

#
Pearl said it was actually legible despite her corruption. Also handwritten forms can have different styles. Maybe that was cursive. The symbols we've seen on structures do look pretty blocky.

Are we going to see lars become the second ever human/gem hybrid? remember that they alluded to it in an earlier episode

Because the writers are shit. They poorly pace their episodes and don't recognize gold when they have it. Also they want Jasperfags to suffer.

I bet you could grab Aquamarine and squeeze her with your hands very easily.

This ep was bretty gud

this is going in my sucrit blog

awww that's so nice of Steven giving that mental retard a hug, before he goes home to bang Connie again

They'll put him in a public cage

I wonder why HW's big spaceships are anthropomorphic while small ones are geometric? But then again, the tripod landing ships should qualify as "big" but are entirely utilitarian, though maybe they pre-date the anthropomorphic designs.

Aquamarine will never condescendingly pinch your balls and say "how cute" while you're on your way to what is almost certainly your orgasm

Because Becky hates us for doubting her, and now SU is an awful twisted reflection of the shit show we deserve.

>Implying Sugar won't sacrifice Connie for some heroic moment
It will be the best outcome Connie deserves. Shit character. Almost as shit as Lars if not worse.

>I have no balls

you are correct

God damn it, Jasper AND Pearl are both still the best thanks to their realistic flaws and the complexity behind what makes them do the questionable things they do, they are also tragic and sympathetic in their own ways without being woobies or coming across as angsty overdramatic teenagers since the show acknowledges that they're fucked up... but Jasper is definitely coming back, though I am not getting my hopes up that she will get a lot of time devoted to developing her.

Even though they suck pretty hard now, I think even Lapis and Peridot can be redeemed if they get them out of the barn. Garnet is the one that's probably beyond saving since Rebecca seems to think she has the most development at this point even though she's probably the most bland character on the show.

better to die a hero than live on as a meme

Any bets on how Steven is going to get out of this mess? I mean, even if the Diamonds are dick enough to gloat that they're still totes gonna abduct people/destroy the Earth/kill the Crystal Gems, he's still trapped behind enemy lines and Homeworld still has a massive tech/numbers advantage over the CGs and apparently enough time to spare to fuck with Earth. Like.. I don't think he's gonna win over the Diamonds this soon, but the only effective alternative I can think of is him somehow faking his death.

The Trial is going to go one of two ways.

>Aqua tells the Diamonds that Topaz went full Hulk
>Topaz (individually) trialed and they admit it but it was okay because crying
>Whoever the judge is casually orders one of the Topazes to be shattered
>Other Topaz is let off the hook

or

>Aqua is assmad that Topaz almost beat her face in
>Aqua goes out of her way to shatter a Topaz on her own
>Can't tell the diamonds about Topaz attacking her because it would make her look incompetent
>Aqua shatters 1 (one) Topaz and gets trialed
>Aqua probably gets BTFO so we don't have to deal with her character again

Either way, one Topaz will go back to earth. She'll say "I'm misunderstood!! :(" leading into a Garnet episode about fusion, probably with undertones about how people are bigots and can't accept gay fusions. Funny how the Rubies never developed this super connection via fusion, but that ain't none of my business.

The best about Topaz being cute is the Tumblr can't complain about how the show "demonizes butch women" anymore.

Hard to sympathize with a terrorist. The crystal gems deserve to be shattered. The only reason pearl joined is because she wanted to munch on that carpet.

>The trial isn't for Steven

R u dum

You mean the most emotionally weak one.

why did you cut them off what were you thinking

well presumably he is gonna be put on trial with the 3 Diamonds as judges

Yellow will certainly vote against him. Blue will probably vote against him but she is emotionally unstable so her vote isn't entirely certain. White Diamond is a complete unknown

>So, this is the fearsome Rose Quartz, Diamondslayer... Guardian of the Planet Earth...
*Porticullises begin to open*
>Prove it. *claps twice*

Like other guys said in the last thread, Aquamarine is probably at least as prideful as Holly Blue Agate, and knows that being unable to keep your muscle in line will be viewed just as poorly as the mutinous actions of your goons. Unless Holly has it harsher due to being a lower-class gem and her job is specifically to lead Quartzes, whilst Aqua's job has nothing to do with Topaz.

Topaz/Aqua drama will give them a route to escape. Probably with the off colored Amethyst helping out. My bet is that the Diamonds won't even see Steven. Since Aqua already contacted the diamonds about him, I wonder how fucked she'll be.

I heard a rumour once that there's an alternate version of this. I want it so bad.

>It's another jailbreak arc.
Is this real? Am I really witnessing this shit occur for like the third time in a row?

what

It's for Rose

Let us have a moment to remember the fallen.

F

Shut up, yellow, you aren't shit.

>Thinking SU will give you plot resolution in less than a season and a half

thanks for playing retard

Probably the second option then, eh? I don't think Aqua will tell the Diamonds because she doesn't want them to think she is incompetent, but I really highly doubt Aqua will just forget about Topaz.

I'm more curious about how the diamonds are gonna react once Steven manages to tell them (because at first they'll be yelling over him) that he's a human gem hybrid.

Will it be curiosity, revulsion, wrath, all of the above?

She only wanted to munch on that carpet because the owner of that carpet freed her from slavery and allowed her to find a purpose in life beyond serving as someone else's towel rack

It's in stages, user

>First time in space they didn't even get close to homeworld, stayed on ship

>Second time they got to the zoo, which is just a little piece of what is to come

>Third time, they are finally at homeworld, and we will hopefully see a lot of shit

I still think Pearl was the first to rebel to what became the Crystal Gems and that Rose rebelled later and teamed up with Pearl because she wanted to fight for her own cause (the earth natives) too

>It's another Lars episode
>Lars is actually going to be forced on us
Sugar just doesn't know how to make anything good, does she? Just make Lars into Squidward and call it a day.

I need Lapis and Aqua to meet, and have Aqua call her Onee-chan, and for them to talk about water being wet and stuff

Good catch.
What if gem-human bestiality or at least gem-human cooperation turns out to be the answer to Homeworld's lack of resources? I could see that being a possible and even fitting endgame.

Maybe if White Diamond is the logical, wise, older sister, she might have the ideia to actually attempt to make an alliance with humans and somehow appeal to Blue and Yellow.

Considering how realistic, modest and non-bullshitty SU is, I can see something like this happening some way or another.

I mean, if all three Diamonds are able to put their heads together, they should be able to see Steven for what/who he really is, but as anons said earlier: why would they give a shit? Even if he doesn't have Rose Quartz's memories, it'd still be good press to execute him, not to mention their own emotional hangups (like bubbling every last Rose Quartz model just because one went rogue). At best they'd decide he's worth learning from non-invasively and that's a huge longshot.

There's no reason to let him go, and if he runs, they're more than capable of catching him.

Well to be fair Aquamarine's wand doesn't come with her you can probably trade those in for good gem points

Lars is a good well written character, don't feel insecure because an asshole is more beloved than yourself user.

that is probably what is gonna save him

they will sentence him to be studied for science

and while he will probably escape the information about him will probably lead to more abductions and Connie getting horribly experimented on and turned into a gem

I love Lapithyst

I mean, human experiments would be my best guess. I don't know if the show wants to be that edgy though.

>Series finale is beach city human gem hybrids fighting homeworld

Pearls like to serve. In it's their brains. They're literally created to serve that function. That's why Pearl served rose so vehemently to the point where it was basically slavery too. Pearl was never freed. She just served a different master.

I like this pic

They'll become part of his harem and hail him as the new Homeworld overlord

Nice joke, user. You made me laugh.

In a way Topaz doomed them by interrupting with her tears.

If she didn't Steven and Lars probably would have fused when Lars hugged him with his legs.

Why would he tell them? He still feels compelled to make up for his mother's crimes due to
a: stupidly feeling like his mother was evil due to the CGs being too traumatized or shitty to actually talk to him in detail
b: correctly assessing just how fighting, running, or hiding from Homeworld has long since become impossible

these Lars episodes are actually decent though

they aren't shit like Horror Club or Lars and the Cool Kids

Orgy endings are best endings.

So Lars raises a good question. How does Topaz hear through her gems?

I want Lapis to be insecure around her Big Sis Aqua as she recalls tragic memories of Big Sis touching her private place without permission.

if you want a white diamond court connection she's right here

>"You probably just act mean, because deep down you're afraid you're weak"
Is Steven trying to be more understanding of Jasper's issues or is Zuke making fun of Jasper/Jasperfags?

I like this one, he's sassy

Why didn't Steven just shapeshift his ears or his legs or something so he could grab the destabilizer? And why did that ability mostly just get dropped on the roadside?

Aquamarine is a riot

Reminder that if we're ever going to see Homeworld in next episode, it's going to get leaked through screenshots

I'm not really sure if Steven can actually create new gems, like honestly it'd a very bad thing. Like with the Zoomans, they already have successfully domesticated humanity, and by studying Steven they can take rebellious gems, implant them in Zoomans, and make a new underclass, one that is mostly incapable of future rebellion due to being dependent on food, water, and oxygen, unlike gems.

isn't the joke that Steven is actually describing Lars?

Her slave programming definitely played a big role in her obsessive relationship with Rose, but that is not all there was to it

when are we going to get a shittier peridot to go along with shitty jasper and shitty lapis

>Peridot was the perfect tech agent until she came to earth and joined the rebels
>Jasper was the perfect soldier until earth corrupted her
>Topaz was efficient and professional until she started listening to Steven
Hey it's not her fault her otherwise perfect soldiers keep falling victim to Rose Quartz's dirty tricks. This is why earth needs to be destroyed.

Literally true of all gems, except maybe Fusions (who instead become really emotional and narcissistic). Hell, the reason Rose rebelled is probably because that caste was designed to care for humans/organic life in general, and Rose's priority matrix glitched.

Steven/Lars fusion confirmed?

That's a good question user. Hopefully the answer is never.

lizartinian.tumblr.com/
The art director for Stuck Together. I think she's new to Steven Universe?

Her blog seems to consist of concept background art for other shows like Venture Bros and Metalocalypse.

it'd be really cool if she had similar stuff depicting Homeworld

Lars has anxiety and was discussing how he acts like a prick and runs away because he's scared, not weak

I thought it was supposed to be showing Steven trying to learn from his past fuck ups that he was feeling guilty over with Eyeball, Bismuth, and Jasper by trying to find the root of Aqua'a issues quickly like he had done too late with the others

Steven's already been in his body, so. Yeah probably.

Not sure how Steven thought that would turn out with how he praised all that. Even if Aquamarine is redeemable, that's definitely one way to annoy somebody both good or bad.

>White Diamond is a complete unknown
I want her to be an actually scary ruthless dictator. Have her be the primary driver of Homeworld's fascism, a genuinely unfeeling tyrant who contrasts her emotional sisters.

Too upset to focus properly? I don't know, I'm not sure why he and Lars assumed Topaz was deaf/couldn't understand English, even though they saw her obey Aquamarine's verbal commands.