Australians are waking up and posting nonstop bait threads again

>Australians are waking up and posting nonstop bait threads again

>He thinks we ever stop

It's 11pm in aus you dickhead

It’s about to go midnight, like your wife’s mate selection

cleverly disguised australian bait thread

Which is morning because you're in the southern hemisphere...

>Australians are waking up

you're just now waking up from your daily drunken stupor.

I'm australian. Can confirm. Its 11.36pm here and I just woke up for a long night on shitposting ahead.

its midnight you heathen

It's literally midnight you gay cunt

I'm also drunk

Mate I just got home from the closing shift at the servo, I'm not just waking up. Dumb cunt.

>tfw used to think Australians were 24 hours ahead

>>>/reddit/

>>>espn.com

O.o o.o Oi Oi Oi

Number 3 thanks mate.

11pm is late morning in ausland, everythings opposite and shit dont ask me its skience

>they took our fireworks
>then they took our guns
>then they taxed the shit out of our grog and smokes
>then they told us when and where we could consume either
>they told us we couldn't tear arse around the streets at obscene speeds
The internet has become the greatest possible outlet for God's chosen people to honor the international community with our glorious psyche.
Don't thank us, thank our government.

12 am - just getting up an Aussie

Does this count as really late or really early?

47.99 of Diesel? On card? Tap or insert mate. Need a tax Receipt? Cheers mate, have a good one ay, see ya next time.

I say this so fucking much every day god help me

>>then they took our guns
Pissed somebody didn't shoot Howard the fucking cocksucker. If I wasn't 2 years old when they took 'em I'd have done it myself.

>Cheers mate, have a good one ay, see ya next time.

>The last of the non-punjabi servo workers

Godspeed user.

Just don't live in a city ya poof, come out rural Queensland. All whiteys here. The only servos with Indians are the 7/11s. I swear when they open one they move a bunch out and house them just to work there.

NOT SO FAST

We came here straight after the big bash finished and we're not leaving until the test starts.

who /cric/ here?

I could clean his bald fucking scalp off with my 308 easily.

Americans reading this, if they ever move on your guns, don't pussy out. Don't march or demonstrate or protest. Don't sign petitions. Breathe in, hold your breath, aim and squeeze.

Is this Sup Forums?

d-do Aussie men like American w-women?
>tfw fell in love with Mel Gibson

>that one autist who thinks jokes and "bait" are the same thing
australians are the only thing preventing Sup Forums from turning into facebook at this point

why? how has it affected your life?

It has affected his life as a legal gun owner. He can’t be one. Not one to the guns he feels would keep him safe or be the most fun.

>Just give up this particular right user.
>And now this one
>Just one more, we promise
>You don't want to give up this one? You already gave up these other rights user.....

Australian genocide when? I hate all you criminal descendants rape babies. You perpetuate the myth that Sup Forums is a meme board and not for real film discussion. I miss the days when I could discuss actual kino with my intellectual peers. But now they have been drowned out by cringey aussie shitposting/
>fack you le cunt xD get fucked le stinging roger how bout some tafe oi sheila get some tinnies and snags :^)

You have degenerate low iq humour and you are not welcome on Sup Forums

Not an argument.

We're up all day, night and hour faggot. Some of us have fuck all to do, some of us are on vacation in bumfuck Florida shitposting to get our quotas filled

>I miss the days when I could discuss actual kino with my intellectual peers.

This is an ironic post by an Australian btw.

Bump
I’d love a gyro, mate.

stop spamming Sup Forums with black dicks you fucking aussie cunts

>tfw you read that in aussie