Marvel Netflix

If we're being honest, the Marvel Netflix shows aren't actually part of the MCU, right? They're two separate things.

But people still keep pretending they're all part of the same universe.

If we're being honest, your attempts at trolling are pretty shit tier

They will never cross over with the movies but yes they do take place in the MCU

It's not complex.
They are officially part of the MCU, but any television stuff falls under Ike "the Kike" Pearlmutter's tyrannical grip, which he has hardened even further ever since the MCU was basically taken away from him by Kevin Feige, and thus minimal references at best will come from his side (to play up the cross-marking potential, even though it's basically a complete lie....but when has that ever stopped Ike before) and none at all will come from Feige's side.

So imagine them inhabiting the same world the way you inhabit the same planet with a single specific baker in Xinjiang, China; you do, but you are actually more likely to win the lottery then to actually meet him at any point in your life no matter how long you actually live.

Then why is it that whenever they mention the movie heroes they always call them "the big green guy" and "the flag waver" instead of the names they're known by?

Why don't the movies ever acknowledge the shows?

Even for Agents of Shield there was that one interview where they said Coulson is still dead in the movies.

Anyone who responds to your bait is an idiot.

So I hope you realize what I've become in replying to you.

>Battle of New York?
>Battle of New York.

>hey guys remember the Battle of New York?

the MCU feed the series but the series has nothing to do with the movies,.is just that, and other than a cameo or maybe D'Onofrio or Scott Glenn I don't really want them in the MCU

The shows are affected by the movies but movies will never be affected by the shows.

Why is this so hard for retards to understand?

it's not trolling, Fiege has come out and said there is not nor will ever be a crossover.

The TV shows want people to believe it to steal crediblity

The names don't have an explanation, but reportedly Pearlmutter hates the "unrealism" of comics and thus would rather ignore the high-concept stuff.
That said, ignoring that stuff is also significantly cheaper for special effects budgets and his fists are so tight that if you handed him a lump of coal you'd get a diamond in less then 24 hours.

Not even Daredevil?

Oh. Well then you already understand because I explained it to you in detail, even giving an example you could understand.

Other than in Civil War don't know where he could fit if the MCU goes full cosmic, ofc he could have a cameo as lawyer with the other two and could be great

I understand it, but many people don't.

But even in the shows the movie references are oblique; i.e. referring to an alien invasion of New York involving superheroes and mass destruction as "the incident".

Could be neat if he appeared in a Spider-Man movie.

It's directed by a guy who once tried to out-Jew Stan Lee, so likely he wants to reference Fiege's stuff as little as possible.
Of course it was one of the stupidest things he ever tried and Stan humiliated him when he tried it despite being a million years older then him or something.

What? What happened?

Is it me or are Luke Cage and Daredevil going to carry the show while Iron Douche and Whiny Bitch drag it down?

is the only street hero that have now the MCU, but all the teen theme make harder to put DD there, stick or Kingpin sure, but is Johnny what I want to see with Spiderman, ofc if they crossover with the mutants DD could be a great option to me

Okay, storytime.
>So Ike Pearlmutter hates Stan Lee. >Like REALLY hates him. Hates that Marvel had to pay him 2 million every year just for being Stan Lee and hates that the contract was put up before Ike had control over Marvel.
>When it comes time to renew said contract, instead of just doing it he drags Stan's lawyer to the corporate office to re-negotiate terms so he doesn't have to pay Stan anymore.
>Weather he expected it or not, Stan himself in all of his senior citizen glory comes too.
>The contract IS re-negotiated, but not in Ike's favor.
>For trying to stop paying Stan the Man what he considers his due, that two million every year becomes TEN million every year, AND Stan gets an unknown but not-insignificant percentage of every goddamn Marvel film they make FOREVER, even though Ike himself recently lost all creative control over them and has no say over what goes into them anymore.

Ike's a big badass corporate deal maker "efficiency-booster" type guy, but Stan just blows him away like he's not even there.

Damn, Stan is a great fella.

rekt

Claire Temple is actually Nick Fury wearing a wig.

Stan Lee ACTS like everyone's crazy old uncle, but that's largely because for decades he's had zero personal responsibilities; most people who have met him in business terms have said he is still fully aware of everything that goes on and is still sharp as hell when he wants to be.
One post-00's comics writer once wrote a script and some art with Stan, hoping to impress him, but Stan sends it back ruthlessly edited and points out error after error and just how much space he was wasting and how little he was getting done with the story.
The guy was apparently taken aback because
A: Stan's public image and his business image are so completely divergent that it's a little shocking, and
B: As a post 00's writer he's used to his editors barely doing their jobs at all, while Stan himself was editor when the job entailed actual work rather then just inserting your dumb fanfiction storylines into everything.

>Claire Temple
I really hope she don't fuck the Defenders, was even worst than Danny in Iron Fist

They're going to make her White Tiger. Just wait.

Now Im genuinely sad that he will most likely die in the next 5 years.

>White Tiger

Does it matter if they part of the same universe or not? I like dardevil pretty much.

Who gives a shit?
I'll never understand canon-obsessed people.

>tfw no stilt-man

I have mixed feelings.

I respect his skills as a businessman, but this also makes him seem greedy.

Why does he need $10 million a year? What's he gonna do with all that money?

buy comic books

Don't you mean The Incident?

Dr. Strange worked in the same Hospital as Claire Temple.

Referring to that as "the incident" is like referring to September 11th as "the unpleasantness".

>Even for Agents of Shield there was that one interview where they said Coulson is still dead in the movies.
That quote has been taken out of context ever since the interview was published. What Whedon meant was that, as far as Age of Ultron was concerned, Coulson was "dead". He isn't name-dropped at any point, all the Avengers still believe him to be dead, and the two people in the movie who know Coulson was revived (Nick Fury and Maria Hill) don't directly say anything about him (besides a very vague line about the helicarrier which the TV writers ran with).

Basically, whether he's dead or alive, it was completely irrelevant to the story Age of Ultron was telling.

Doesn't the new deal also include Stan's wife getting another 10 mil a year? Or maybe it was five.

That's not what happened. Stan was making great money, but most of that 2 mil came from benefits. He was making more than he deserved sure, but marvel wouldn't be anything without him. So Ike calls him in says it's time to renegotiate the contract. Stans like "as lnong as I'm not taking a pay cut" and Ike says "nah. Which was a lie, he wanted to cut his benefits and bay into a quarter of what they were. Stan then explains to Perlmutter that he dun fucked up because every marvel issue til that point, or most of em, had "presented by stan lee" in it.

He then sues the shit out of marvel and that faggot Perlmutter, and wins more than he needed in the lawsuit in benefits and pay, plus the marvel movie royalties. He waived those for a lump sum though.

>Stan
>doing anything at all