Name a better post-millennial horror movie

Pontypool wasn't that great, also it was already done as a radio program before it was brought to television :/ For post-millennial horror I would probably go with something like It Follows.

It follows was weak.

Uhm.

It Comes At Night

/thread

>It Follows.
fuck out the thread and don't come back.

I saw this back when Sup Forums had stream parties, before moot had them banned.
Good movie

>parties

It follows was good. Pontypool was weak. It could have literally been a fucking podcast. The entire film was filmed in a radio booth.

28 days later

28 Days Later is one of those movies that impress you the first time you watch them then you realize how retarded they are on the re-watch.

What was that movie where like, people were going all violent for some godforsaken reason, and like, it was shown through a few different perspectives. It think most of it was in like, a block of flats/apartments. I want to say it ended in a subway with a dude, a chick and some murderous bloke

The Crazies

Pontypool is great not as a horror movie, just as an overall tense movie

The ending sucked though

Bet you didn't stay for the post credits scene.

You sure? Swear it was modern and I'm pretty sure the government didn't bomb anything. Don't remember the subway neither and Crazies was a small town weren't it? And there weren't no flats neither

I fucking love you. Criminally underrated.

That's the bloody one I reckon! Cheers mate

B-but I'm a girl..!

Under the skin gave me the same kind of tension. Both were top notch horror movies.

Cabin in the Woods
The House of the Devil
Drag Me to Hell
Trick 'R Treat
The Mist
Let Me In
Babadook
Planet Terror
The Witch
Split
Eden Lake
10 Cloverfield Lane

>Cabin in the Woods
Stopped reading right there and puked.

>Trick 'R Treat
I just finished cleaning up my mouth then I saw this and puked again.

>The Witch
Alright my dear, here is your soymilk.

Posting to endorse this movie. Maybe the best horror movie I've ever seen.

Berberian Sound Studio

I feel the opposite. I think 28 days later gets better with age.

Looks kinda soy-y.

It's great because they make the audience do most of the work with their imagination. The imagery is brutal. I randomly turned it on a few years ago and was pleasantly surprised

You had me believing this was a real list until Let Me In. Try being a bit more subtle next time.

Here you go.

>he lasted until Let Me In [that long]

I guess you like soymilk too

Military men facing something they weren't trained for >>> some random civilians getting slaughtered.

Lake Mungo desu

Meh... I saw it last week, it's just a basic horror movie. It's nice but it brings nothing new or outstanding to the table. Plus one of the main protagonist is a jewish soyboy.

Real shit is TANK432, oh yeah bb, thanks the shit.

They don't look like dogs

>posting the inferior Dog Soldiers

Not horror but there oughta be a law.

Underrated post.

Sounds like a Nigerian movie