Green Lantern

This is literally John's reaction to meeting his adult son for the very first time.

How would the other Lanterns react?

Hal
>"Goddammit, I KNEW that fucking condom broke."
Guy
>"Kid, I'm gonna teach you all about being a MAN for the REST OF YOUR LIFE! So SIT BACK and BASK IN THE BADASSERY!"
Kyle
>"How can you exist? Every vagina I've put my Dick into is dead."
Alan
>This actually happened once already.

>Nigger Lantern

Money would be exchanged with a few shouts of "CALLED IT!!"

Guy would either be an excellent or terrible father

Just look at any Southie dad and you'd get Guy.

Hell, just look at the Wallburghs.

That's kind of what I was getting at.
Unlike the others who would mostly be in a mixture of bemusement or incredulity, Guy would probably be thrilled to have a kid and teach him to be a macho badass like his dad sees himself as being.
Weather he would SUCCEED or not is kind of up in the air, but he would genuinely care for and attempt to be involved in the kid's life with the same degree of enthusiasm he does everything else.

Kyle, once he figured out how his dead girlfriends gave birth, would probably be an average parent in that he'd be well-meaning and try his best but fuck up a lot because there's no real guidebook to being one anywhere. He'd otherwise probably be a fairly fun dad to have, even if his actual parenting techniques might be somewhat muddled.

Guy would be a great dad since his dad was a shit dad to him.

That actually tends to be the opposite of how it works, sadly.

Can't he be excellent at being a terrible father?

that's not canon, maybe. nu52 reversed everything, can't say I like it

When he was fighting Arkillo there was a flashback his dad was a drunk hick. I would like to see Hal with a kid tho, love his interactions with Helen (even tho DC seems to have forgotten her) and with Howard and Jane.

Nice try, even a certain board here likes nigger lantern.

>Hal
>>"Goddammit, I KNEW that fucking condom broke."
pretty accurate.

why. the. fuck. did he give up on dat tight thanagarian cloaca?

although, vixen is pretty hot tbqh :fire: :100: :fire:, im still not sure why he let go of Shiera

The part where she betrayed the entire planet to alien invaders?

Probably not as extreme, not like Warhawk is their kid.

>giving up on puss just because your girl *miiight* have brought the destruction of your world?

what are you? fucking gay?

I think she broke it off actually. She pretty much took the proactive stance of leaving the League and John believing they'd eject her soon. However they technically never did that meaning she had an open invitation back.

Because this was at a time when black people could only be shown dating other black people. Even if they've never had any scenes or chemistry together.

>previous seasons had them openly dating
>their past relationship wasn't shied away from
>their future mulatto baby shows up

I think Hal would panic at first since he doesn't think he could ever be as great a dad as his own was to him and he thinks the only things he's good at are jets and lantern stuff but once he got past all that he'd be a good dad

>at a time
Ten years ago?

Hal would freak the fuck out. Responsibility scares the shit out of him

Kyle
>It's going to be sad when you get brutally murdered, or wiped from existence the next time the universe hiccups.

This, it's cute whenever Hal interacts with kids

I want daddy Hal

gotta be honest, i'm super fucking jelly of john

As much as i love redheads, i'm jelly of Batman.

Diana is a gift of the gods.

>Kyle
>>"How can you exist? Every vagina I've put my Dick into is dead."
kek

I did a hard 180 on her the second she took off her mask
I irrationally hated her then she practically became my favorite character.
My dick was quite the persuader

I did a hard 180 when I saw the hawkgirl showgirl at the WB theme park having a break without her mask

Id like to think because his dad was such an abusive piece of shit, that Guy would be the lovingly stern type

>"Every vagina I've put my Dick into is dead."
Kek

In 2 weeks we might see what Kyle's reaction to a fully grown son is.

Pic related. Hal's too much in love with freedom tho that issue with Saintwalker hes settling to the idea of having a family.

Why was the First Lantern so powerful? He was casually reality-warping, Rings can't do that.

Also, how did Hal manage to come back to life? Once you're a Black Lantern, you really ought to be dead and stay a zombie. Not only that, how did he manage to rig the lottery so he gets a Black Lantern Ring.

First Lantern was powerful because he iirc got the emotional spectrum from the great heart ( The thing where all the guardians placed all their emotions in) giving him reality warping powers, so think of him like the entity for the emotional spectrum like ion, parallax, etc. He needed the Central Core Battery to access all of his powers again but he settled for Hal because he's a alot better than the Central Core Battery. He got the Black Lantern ring because he was still alive in the deadzone but killed himself and willed the ring while being dead to go to him and Green Lantern rings have Resurrection powers, look at green lantern Rebirth when then GL ring slipped to Hal he was ressurected.

Posted the wrong page.

Here's Hal saying he willed the ring.

Guy would be a shit dad since his dad was a great dad to him?

>so think of him like the entity for the emotional spectrum like ion, parallax, etc.
But they can't warp reality either!

Wait what. Since when do Green Rings rez people? Who authorized this?!

I love the Indigo Tribe. Too bad the Hand got blacked again.

Zero Hour Parallax can realty Warp and couldn't Kyle as Ion warp reality a bit. Top of my head who was re spawned with a ring is Hal (2 times), Jessica I guess and I guess you could say Guy when he was red and went back to green since if you have a red ring you're basically dead.

Tora would be so good a mother that she'd balance everything right out

I wish Tora's relationship with Guy gets rebirth'd, They weren't close terms in new52 so much that Guy in the book of Oa was shown to be a drifter.

Dam, that made me a bit sad.

>This is literally John's reaction to meeting his adult son for the very first time.

There ftfy, mate

This

Guy would be a terrible father to a daughter.

What's this from ?

Damn, the rivalry between Carol and Sinestro was amazing.