Why the fuck does anyone take this #metoo shit seriously...

Why the fuck does anyone take this #metoo shit seriously? If they were harassed they should go to the police and if the police doesn't care because it happened 15 years ago it's their fucking fault for not reporting it earlier. It just exists so THOTs can destroy the careers and lives of people they dislike without any goddamn evidence. #metoo is a fucking joke.

you can delete my autistic rant now mods

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/14/harvey-weinstein-rose-mcgowan-rape-film
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its all so trump won't get reelected.

because the russians hacked the police on trumps order and trolled them into becoming racists and sexists so the victims cant go to the police.

>waaah everything has to be about me

The only people taking it seriously are the actors/actresses who have known about (like everyone else has) for decades, and the idiots who worship them.

>bitter virgins not being able to understand receiving unwanted sexual attention
lol

>receiving unwanted sexual attention = rape

nobody said that, you do know that sexual harassment and sexual assault are both bad things, right?

What if they went to the police 15 years ago and the police did nothing? What if they where to afraid to go to the police because the harasser has more power then her?

You know how I know you're a virgin?

Poundmetoo

>nobody said that

Rose McGowan: ‘Hollywood blacklisted me because I got raped’

theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/14/harvey-weinstein-rose-mcgowan-rape-film

faggot

In the mid-east they've had this thing where a woman risks execution if she accuses a man of rape without having atleast some other male witnesses. It's not even islamic, but goes back to the assyrians or further.
>ohmigawd is that dork looking at me?? ohmigawd so creepy, that's like sexual harassment

Do chew haveisfaction a singlicious satisfact to snack that up?

... she's actually accusing weinstein of rape and not just sexual harassment though, you dense fuck lol

What if they didn't go the police 15 years ago because "a man offered me a career if I sucked his dick" isn't a prosecutable offence? What if they braindead cunts who actually think they can sell their asses and still keep their moral superiority if they cry rape 15 years after "he aksed me to give him a massage".

>ohmigawd is that dork looking at me?? ohmigawd so creepy, that's like sexual harassment
just because you can't understand actually talking to women doesn't mean nobody else can either

Yes that's wat the article I linked shows.
Are you confused?

Fuck, downy people contribute more to society... Kill yourself

I care because it is mostly happening to liberals who are being hoist with their own petard.

yes, you tried to link that article to prove that receiving unwanted sexual attention=rape but she's not accusing him of sexual harassment, she's accusing him of actually raping her. are you stupid enough to think it's proving your point somehow?

who are you quoting?

How is unwanted sexual attention not vague enough so that it could mean anything?
If a woman is not screaming her lungs out, resisting to the point of getting bruised the fuck up or being threatened with a gun or a knife against her head/throat, she wasn't raped or harassed.

>just because you can't understand actually talking to women doesn't mean nobody else can either
Lmao white leftist ""male"" bragging about his sensitivity and communication skills. Literally can't make this shit up.

>a man offered me a career if I sucked his dick" isn't a prosecutable offence
But it is

>bragging about his sensitivity and communication skills
the fuck? how are you this bad at reading comprehension? i was making fun of you because your imaginary scenario for sexual harassment is just looking at women because you're such a permavirgin you can't even imagine a hypothetical scenario in which you'd be talking to a woman
>How is unwanted sexual attention not vague enough so that it could mean anything?
how the fuck could it "mean anything"? do you really find it that hard not to say things that are sexual to your female coworkers?
>If a woman is not screaming her lungs out, resisting to the point of getting bruised the fuck up or being threatened with a gun or a knife against her head/throat, she wasn't raped or harassed.
lol when you get your first job, you'll see that the hr policies are a bit more strict on defining sexual harassment than that. also just the legal definiton of sexual harassment in general. you should look that up, because it definitely doesn't require physical violence

I don't give a shit about the law or HR, sexual harassment, just like sexual or harassment has meaning independent of the letter in the law or some faggot HR policy.
"Unwanted sexual attention" are the words all these dumb slags and their whiteknight defenders use, and obviously that could mean anything.
>workplace
#metoo hysteria isn't just about the workplace.

>and obviously that could mean anything
you keep saying that, but it really couldn't
>I don't give a shit about the law or HR
and i'm sure women don't care about meeting your own special personal standard of sexual harassment
>#metoo hysteria isn't just about the workplace.
almost as if women shouldn't be sexually harassed outside of work either

>falling back on "uhhm no sweetie"
Pure solipsism. Are you a woman? I hope you don't consider yourself a man.

>yes, you tried to link that article to prove that receiving unwanted sexual attention=rape

had a lengthy discussion with normie frineds on facebook. all girls were like men saying hello to them is a massive problem, crie and rape. and Men were like chill the fuck out and go to the cops. Girls are legitt saying that unwanted sexual attention is fucking crime

>falling back on whining about my tone after being unable to rebut anything i said
pure dumbfuckery

So talking is now sexual attention? I could be talking about chili cheese and that could be misconstrued as sexual harassment?

YES if you are not tall rich dude ofc, but they will never admit lamao coz they are women

Please kill yourself lmao