Someone leaked this pic from a post bomb episode, all im asking now is that they leak the rest of the episodes

Someone leaked this pic from a post bomb episode, all im asking now is that they leak the rest of the episodes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w57cfKpt0JE
mega.nz/#F!w6xyBDYR!zGTNesKi5s89QOW5WmGCxg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

actually the whole episode is out/leaked

Where is it

Garnet dies

youtube.com/watch?v=w57cfKpt0JE

Here it is.
rip garnigg

mega.nz/#F!w6xyBDYR!zGTNesKi5s89QOW5WmGCxg

This is the original file from misseps.

Is the trial out yet

Nah, this is the latest posted episode

Poor Lars

What do you mean? Id kill to be in that position.

It just doesn't look very comfortable, you know?

Jesus, that fucking destabilizer. They're not even capable of consistency in the same goddamn shot any more.

For you

And so the day was saved again by the power of...crying!

>a Y-prong, double prong, and a slightly different double prong in the exact same scene
What the fuck, Zuke.

While I enjoyed most of the episode, the crying did bug me. The occasional bit of crying is fine, but I swear we can't go five episodes without someone bawling anymore. The more it happens, the more I think everyone in the show is a thin-skinned pussy and I find it harder and harder to sympathise with them.

Topaz reaction is a bit too convenient in my opinion.

Fusion feelings and problems.

I sense a theme or some sort of ...idk the word for it.

Agreed, but then it failed. I'm glad it didn't work.

This is like the ONE time crying was appropriate, but the fact that someone starts bawling every 5 seconds in every other episode really reduced the impact. The writing and reasoning of characters is super weird in this show; like why didn't Steven tell Topaz to release them when she got all sappy.

Also, Topaz's voice is cute.

>Topaz has qt valley girl voice

yeah, it's become the most defining element of the show. they seemed to be aware of it, lampshading it with 'crying breakfast friends', but then in Season 3 and beyond they've taken it to even greater levels.

also this.

I was scared af we were going to get cucked out of seeing Homeworld again due to feelings. Thank god it didn't work out this time.