Help me Sup Forums, you're my only hope...

Help me Sup Forums, you're my only hope. I need to know about as many Disney villains with romantic partners as you can give me. I've been arguing about this with someone for days and it's driving me nuts.

Things that don't count:
>Unrequited crushes like Jafar, Frollo, and Gaston
>Parents with nonexistant partners like Zera

Things that count:
>pic related
>Sup Forums characters like Davy and Calypso
>Anyone in a comic or tv series like Xanatos and Fox

Thanks and good night.

I vaguely recall that Hade's wife, Persephone, shows up in a couple episodes of the disney hercules tv serial

I can't remember if they were actually depicted as a couple or not though

I can't right now think of anything from their animated movies except Scar and Zira. Zira's situation is a bit ambiguous though, her existence is a retcon from a direct-to-video sequel.

I think that "7D" cartoon show about the dwarves from Snow White has some kind of evil couple.

Scar wasn't Zera's mate, she was his second in command and he chose her unborn cub as the next in line. I think Zera killed her mate at some point but I don't remember why.

Yzma and Kronk weren't a couple.

There's Pete and Peg if that counts but I honestly can't think of anyone else.

darth vader

It would probably be too farfetched to consider Bud Gleefull from Gravity falls a villian? I honestly can't think of anyone else.

Disney Wiki is silent about that matter

Do TV shows count?

If so, Grim and Hildy are love and life.

Medusa and Snooks. And...I'm stumped.

Do the villains from Chicken Little count? I vaguely recall there being some form of husband/wife-dynamic between two of those alien robots.

They weren't really villains though. The whole movie was one giant misunderstanding plot.

Bump

They weren't villains but they were antagonists. I think they still count though technically not being evil.

Weren't Madam Medusa and Mr Snoops a couple from the Rescuers?

T H I C C ?

why are villainous couples so rare?
other than the examples in this thread and outside Disney I can only think of the villains of fucking A Troll In Central Park

I think it's because love is cute. When a villain has a significant other they seem less evil, because someone loves them.

well what if they just manipulated that person into loving them? seems pretty evil
also all those couples are a dominant wife with a submissive husband

I don't think Pete counts as a villain in the Goof Troop setting. He's a jerk sure, but he and Goofy are definitely friends, there's even an episode about when Goofy is gone and Pete misses him.

They only retconned this because otherwise Kiara and Kovu would be inbreeding. It's not mentioned in the movie and one could easily assume Zira was Scar's lover and Kovu his kid due to Kovu having the same colouring.

Always helps to have the image.

>parents with nonexistant partners
So, do the couple of evil step parents that canonically married the protagonists' absent parents count?

Katrina Van Tassel and Brom Bones from Sleepy Hollow, unless you don't count anybody as officially being the villain in that.

Everyone in the story is a scumbag.

Jim Hawkins's dad from Treasure Planet. We all know he was the real villain.

You're right. Kronk was a boy toy.

Well, yes, but Ichabod gets to be the one scumbag that serves as the "hero," and Brom serves opposite him as his rival.

Mirage and the seer Fasir from the Aladdin tv show were apparently involved before she went over to the dark side, though that's probably in the doesn't count category

>tfw no thicc queen of hearts gf
That size difference too, imagine the sex

>Hades had a waifu

Neat.