gtfo tripcancer

Tanto torni.

Leaving tomorrow as well. Turning 25.

don't forget

"no"
god I miss the good 'ol days

See you in four days

they'll remember soon enough

I hope I also have the will to leave this cancerous site. I don't know what I'll spend my time on, but this shit is just so tiresome.

i shoud leave too, at lest for the next 6 months or so. this website has a measurabe bad effect on me

see you in 3 days faggot

If Shatner isn't to old for this place then none of us are.

This

I've been here since back when moot could barely keep it running for a whole week... I once managed to leave for three months straight about 5-6 years ago.

See you soon, OP!

Thats stupid. Im 31 and Im probably gonna stay here until this place or me dies. You're here forever.

This site isn't so bad you miserable sods
Where else can you get honest discussions about modern issues? Every other site lags behind us
My advice is to branch out to other boards like /fit/ and /lit/. I'm not even super into film, I mainly just browse here and comment on something if I know about it. Same with /fit/, I'm not even into fitness but I've learnt a lot there and they talk about other stuff like general self-improvement, women, health etc. There are also good generals on crappy boards, like /prod/ on Sup Forums.

Im leaving tv.
I only clicked on it because it's a habit but now it's filled with capeshit and the same shitposts everyday.
Sup Forums lost it's humor it's just sad now, at least I still have /fit/. Bye bro's

are you going to a foiba?

How about (you) try posting without a trip? Might be a bit more fun. Faggot.

no idea what a foiba is, but no, I'm just trying to lower the amount of negativity in my life.

you can never leave
mde never dies
is that ghost ship?

>be 26
>told myself I'd leave Sup Forums 3 times since 21st birthday

lol good luck

Those honest discussions are buried in a sea of garbage. I don't feel like they are worth it.

32y mandolino here, if there is one place I wouldn't leave it's this one. Anonymity brings truth to a lot of discussions. I'll take all the shitposting if it means we can be honest about anything at any time.

Go to reddit o resetera, read anything about Star Wars and you'll see what I'm talking about. He feels this site is negative, I literally feel depressed reading those other sites having to mince words because they want to virtue signal or they just don't want to lose the account.