*smashes your tomatometer*

*smashes your tomatometer*

Other urls found in this thread:

pcmag.com/news/358077/inside-the-fantasy-languages-of-netflixs-bright
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I cant wait for rotten tomatoes to get destroyed.

Russian alt right nazi hackers botting the score to destabilize the country

I read this movie was dogshit the other day, but I watched it and thoroughly enjoyed it. It wasn't amazing but it was unique and fun.

this is how everyone feels, it's like critics for get there's a place for lots of different types of films.

>tfw the world is waking up to the fact that RT is completely meaningless
The dark ages are finally coming to an end.

Day of the rope for critics and fake news soon.

Yeah I had this same thought as well. Hopefully the make a second movie to more flesh-out this universe or at least adapt it into a (hopefully not shit) show. This "bright" is definitely leagues ahead of all the putrid filth to be deemed as "kino" in 2017...

May only complaint is how every faction in the plot seemed to find them so easily and out of nowhere with no explanation (barring the Inferni).

>t. Russian alt right nazi hacker

I liked the movie, watched it with my brother and had a good time, decent action flick but it did absolutely nothing with the whole orc/human/elf racism thing, I thought they were gonna expand on that but it's just kind of hangs there.

yeah I mean it had its obvious problems. Landis is pretty cliche and the race stuff was a little forced but overall was passable for a little little romp that will have you pissing

I love how Sup Forumstards love this just to be contrarian
Even though it's a SJW movie, made by Netflix
Sup Forumstards havew no morals, fucking hypocrites

>critics love TLJ
>audience hates TLJ

>critics hate Bright
>audience loves Bright

what timeline is this?

poltards are light weight faggots

>audience hates TLJ
What are you talking about?
Everyone I know that saw the movie loved it.

it was fun popcorn flick, stop looking into it so much

stfu rian. you're getting bullied off the board

my close family / friend group consists of 11 people, one of which liked it

>tfw dont even go on pol but now i identify as a poltard and a nazi because of all the gaycunts on here

All the positive ratings were clearly done by a bot.

t .Sup Forumstard

I thought I was going to like it too but nope.
>Overly dramatic execution scene
>Gets revived 1 second later
What a garbage movie full of cliches and shit dialogue.

Noomi will never look at you like this before playing out your favorite fetish because these kind of posts are supposed to arouse or something.
Why even live?

hi Zack Snyder

>Russia cares about some stupid films

big disconnect

>everyone that liked Bright is a Sup Forumsfag

what

Landis' script is probably the weakest part of it. I'm pretty hype for the sequel that he almost certainly won't be returning for, since he had disagreements with the director and he's also kinda getting blackballed.

He never said that sweetheart
Sto pretending to be retarded

Read the film criticism on this movie. It literally makes no sense
>it's a mess
It's actually a straight forward narrative with clear cut characters and motivations, the world seems pretty consistent too (didn't notice any thing obviously wrong with it)
Not really sure what critics are talking about. I'd forgive them if they were snobs but they like MCU and Star Wars

>no more evil psycho elf bitch for anyone
Why even watch the sequel?

This should have been a tv show. Can't have an interesting universe like this just for a short movie. I wanted to see more centaurs police.

It wouldn't be easy having her as your gf/wife/mistress, she looks like she would violently eviscerate any woman you so much as glance at.
Then again, the sex would probably be insane.

>elfs are an evil race who rule the world and keep everyone else poor
>They are all white blonde people
Hmmmm

>bright isn't a full series

They feel something...

>Good god, so orcs are UKRAINIAN and BELORUSSIAN in origin?!

>On the other hand, the orcish language, later called Bodzvokhan, would have a lot of borrowings from Russian due to the orcs' [fabricated] history. Most came originally from the Pripet Marshes, before coming to America in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.

pcmag.com/news/358077/inside-the-fantasy-languages-of-netflixs-bright

>The Pinsk Marshes (Belarusian: Пiнcкiя бaлoты, Pinskiya baloty), also known as the Pripet Marshes (Belarusian: Пpыпяцкiя бaлoты, Prypiackija baloty) and the Rokitno Marshes, are a vast natural region of wetlands along the forested basin of the Pripyat River and its tributaries from Brest to the west to Mogilev to the northeast and Kiev to the southeast. It is one of the largest wetland areas of Europe. The city of Pinsk is one of the most important in the area.

so who is he talking about if he's not talking about people who like the movie? he went and read Sup Forums and came back to tell us about it...?

>This should have been a tv show.
That would've been terrible and bland to start out with.

>orcs are supposed to be the niggers
>elves are supposed to be the jews

what did they mean by this?

>SJWs think it's a Sup Forums movie
>Sup Forums thinks it's an SJW movie
>Everyone else likes it

>
They've already booked one sequel and will probably do more if it continues to be popular. It's pretty clear they wanna do more with the universe.

>muh Sup Forums boogy man
>muh Sup Forums is a one person hive mind

really jogs the noggin

Don't forget anyone who doesn't worship Israel lmao

>she looks like she would violently eviscerate any woman you so much as glance at.
Sounds like a good deal. Western women are garbage.

its pretty meh movie, like 6.5/10. I liked how they portrayed differnt races and shit, but movie felt lacking, like they needed to shorten to "escape sequence" and add in Dark lord returns sequence, also the way FBI squad fought was downright embarrassment...and then 2 cops with no special training seems to do fairly well? Just makes no damn sense, but anyway, this movie was still better than TLJ.

Black Twitter is Sup Forums now??

>never go to Sup Forums
>hate SJW's
>loved this movie
I genuinely enjoyed this movie. Is that a crime? Maybe, just maybe, it's an entertaining movie, and is proof of how critics are useless because of the agendas they push and the fact that they are bought by the big companies.

>Dark lord returns sequence,
oh fuck no

I wonder who's behind this post...

I know there will be a sequel but they shouldnt have killed her so early

Something's brewing. There's going to be a push of prolific blacks, jews, latinos calling this movie racist.

One review the lady whined about how race was treated, how the main good elf was treated and how the production company was called trigger warning. I tweeted her asking how these are valid things to give a movie a 1/10 and she blocked me. Critics are crossing the line and are going to fuck themselves over.

Under those masks those are white guys right?

pure evil

>how the main good elf was treated
she was retarded though, not sure what the deal with her was

Orc facial features look like white dude-bros and slavs.

ORKED

Orcs are a pastiche of several groups. They don't represent one group, and they ain't Negroes.

>Ghetto like negroes
>metal heads like poor whites
>clans work like biker gangs
>From Russia/Ukraine, like slavs

idk man imo they sort of look like monsters

It has like 6.6 imdb. That's a bad score.

Critic lives don't matter today.

watched yesterday

well i let it run in background 95%

It was too boring and stupid to keep my attention

Do you think Sup Forums would be dark-lord apologists in that universe?

>made by Netflix
Netflix doesn't produce anything. They just have the rights.

what about the mexicans?

>too boring and stupid to keep my attention
>Sup Forums poster
not shocked one iota

Why? It's great. It show off the massive rift between professional critics and actual audiences for all to see.

one of my coworkers, who is the normiest of all normies (unironically has seen and enjoys ALL fast and furious movies) said it was a huge pile of shit

yes it says so in the bottom left

None here is blind

I think he was talking about you, not the movie

they're just orcs with modern world racial dynamics applied to them, they're not a real group painted green
from eastern europe because they have to come from somewhere
ghetto because they're uncivilized as orcs always are
tribal because orcs are tribal
metal because it's the most orc-related real world music (burzum, warcraft, etc)

Critics are obviously shitting on it THIS much because of the rape etc. allegations against Max Landis.

Are you really this stupid or justp retending?

But the audiences are racist! They shouldn't be liking this.

I think it's because alternate distribution methods threaten their power base. The rape allegations didn't start until after critics were done bombing it.

>All these replies
Nicely done
They just can't resist

Why Do They Have To Write Like This

This is one of the few series where a show would be interesting with its filler I guess. Seems a lot of people wish this was a tv show. I don't really agree unless it was like 5 episodes. No more than that. For some reason they like dragging shows out on Netflix even though there's no extra ad revenue to be made or extra subscription revenue since whether you do 8 or 13 episodes people are going to watch it all within 1 week.

There's supposed to be 3 different sequels in the works.

Jakoby looks like a total bro. I´d totally patrol the streets with him.

I think Sup Forums as a whole would probably be magic apologist, but not sure if inferni or shield of light leaning, if elf hating or elf praising or not.

I wonder if it is known that the dark lord was an elf, or if it's just something the orcs like to believe

They knew the allegations were about to surface.

yeah

Dunno if I'll watch it but a guy I work with said it was pretty funny.

I'm pretty sure the only reason it got poor critic reviews is because it makes some blatant anti-Semitic references via Elves

Elves are Jews, so they'd be anti-Jew since they run everything, and anti-orc since they cause crime.

>9 posts until someone mentions the "muh Sup Forums" boogeyman
kill yourself my bro

>waaah muh bureaucratic embassy designation waaaaaah

elves aren't jews because jews would never institute blatant apartheid in the middle of america
elves are elves

>Not sure if Sup Forums would be elf hating or praising
have you been to /tg/?

It looked like a movie for united statisians, I thought it looked boring.

It certainly does show how retarded the average moviegoer is.

This. Everyone claiming TLJ is hated has never left this board.

One of my main boards.
It's different if elves had existed for our history and were blatantly better and running shit so openly. They could definitely be seen as the master race by Sup Forums, probably if Sup Forums was inferni leaning though

51% on rotten tomatoes

Are you? it's not hard

And?

No one trusts Russian Tomatoes anymore.

RUSSIAN HACKERS
R
U
S
S
I
A
N