Is Helen of Troy the most attractive character that has ever been on screen?

Is Helen of Troy the most attractive character that has ever been on screen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tAtbzV8CTV0
youtube.com/watch?v=ai7sTP6-jrw¨
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the pusy that launched 1000 ships

Is that Bridget VonHammersmark?

Same actress, I can't remember her irl name.

that doesn't look like the queen of tv

Diane Kruger

thanks!

Potato face.

People joked when that movie came out that she was supposed to be "the most beautiful woman in the world" and she wasn't even better-looking than orlando bloom or brad pitt. lol

I prefer the Sienna Guillory version tbqhwyf

What the fuck is this shit?

UMA
THURMAN
YELLOW
JUMPSUIT

This film is certified kino

It is Achilles the legendary warrior.

Im still surprised how brad Pitt in this movie can pull of wearing a stomach free dress and have long hair with braids, and still luck so unbelievably Hetero and beautiful

super cute butt t b h

SUPER cute

Why is he a nigger?

Chad Pitt was a good choice desu

that's because in your primal heart you understand that nobody was manlier than the men who fought in the phalanx, from the hoplites of the greek city-states to the greys vs. blues of the american civil war. their bravery was manly and hence their aesthetic was manly, no matter what form it took.

CANKLES

i think i was like 12 when this came out and i nervously hoped my parents would be busy while the butt scene came on tv so i could enjoy it

>hoplites in Mycenaean Greece

you are right

Natalie Dormer in Casanova

>most beautiful
>wh*te
pick one and only one

>Thinking chinks are more attractive

Who tf left you out of /leftypol/.

>the most attractive character that has ever been on screen?

That would be Magdalena Mielcarz in Quo Vadis

She reminds me of my therapist. Not that she is this good looking, but the same look in the eyes idk

well she is not a slut, for once, so men like this

>my therapist

What tf are you waiting for?

Upcoming BBC/-Netflix-mini-series "Troy: Fall of a City"

Diane is a seriously underrated Aryan qt around these parts.

Shit all black men and the whole thing white is the pussy. Fucking kikes

Where are all the sjwhales complaining about representation? Aren't they mostly fat women? Never complaining black women are absent in these movies then?

yes, and that's why she needs that black dick

hopefully bbc will fix that.

this is objective #1

Fuck how did I forget Malena

hnnng

now my pants need more lebensraum if you catch my drift

great taste user

First time I saw her on screen Inwas completely blown away. I still thing she is fucking beautiful.

Troy was probably the last time in cinema that we'll ever get an incredibly good Greek epic to come to life on screen, that isn't full of sjw propaganda. Troy is a fucking perfect movie and it truly saddens me that we never got to have a sequel movie of the same caliber about The Odyssey with Sean Bean back as Odysseus. Shit would have been incredible, I bean, they could probably still do it since he's at sea for 20 years, but still.

I wouldn't say it's perfect because they downplayed the mythology of it to ride the waves of realistic fantasy history, but it's way overly criticized here and a genuinely fantastic movie

I think that downplaying the mythology was a perfect way to translate it to the screen really well. It took t as a historical event, with possibly some divine interactions, and it was amazing. Which is why I'd love to see an Odyssey movie done the same way. It'd be more of a challenge since there's very clearly monsters and everything in it, but if they grounded the story a bit, it could be done well.

Fair enough. Handled by a competent director, I agree an Odyssey movie would be amazing if it didn't suffer from current year film culture.
Bloom also sucked shit in Troy, though. Good thing his only contribution was getting blown the fuck out in a duel. Outside of that, 10/10 casting.

She just looks like your typical blonde.

He was 40.
THERE IS STILL HOPE
WE CAM STILL MAKE IT

Bloom's acting was fine because the character is meant to be a wimpy, egotistical ass. And Bloom played him well, because there really isn't much characterization to build off of.
You take that back cunt

pretty sure 20 year old brad pitt wasn't still a virgin

>tfw we lived in an age where we saw the absolute peak of male human aesthetics, and the one possessing it was put on display to be captured in film for eternity
Based Pitt is a shining example of what men should aspire to be

I'm biased

Honestly, one of the best 1v1 fight scenes in the last 20 years.
youtube.com/watch?v=tAtbzV8CTV0
get your stick woman outta here

wait wtf why is she white

The normiescum didn't like Troy and it bombed.

Whoever did the score to the Bana/Pitt duel deserves a fucking medal of honor. It was the hypest 1v1 ever. Top-tier dialogue between the two, the whirring of the swords, etc...

Except that he never got to spread his seed because of Angelina being a major cunt.

Dis. Where da black booty at?

True, I don't get how though. It's fucking incredible.
Also, Rose Byrne never looked better than how she looked in Troy.

it's not too late user

Everything was cool until Hector tripped, that was lame desu

No, pic related is.

racemixing is the ultimate red pill
white women must be cleansed from the gene pool for the good of humanity
I have only fucked white and japanese girls as a black guy
When I went to Japan I just aggressively hit on women because I didn''t fear rejection in moon languages or from girls I would never see again and most of them loved me

Meh I prefer the Uma Thurman with midlength black hair and bangs from Pulp Fiction

Achilles was completely honorable and let him get up during the fight. Honestly, the way they made Achilles' fighting style so nice and fluid in this movie. Like it's perfectly practiced and like his blade is an extension of his arm. I know it's obvious they would do it, but still, it's such a nice fighting style.

I'm actually OK with this because there are no good guys in The Illiad. They're all pieces of shit. Even Odysseus is a piece of shit until a long lesson in humility.

I have no idea man. The kino is perfect. I guess the target crowd is just too small because it's basically just people who have some sort of interest in history which excludes the entire female demographic and a lot of men aswell. Gladiator worked because every fuck knows about the romans but people aren't as familiar with ancient greeks for some reason.

But that's the point. It's why Achilles was pissed when he tripped.

Came to post this. I don't know if any other actress has ever oozed such pure sex appeal.

youtube.com/watch?v=ai7sTP6-jrw¨

Can women understand this kino? Maybe they self-insert as Briseis.

Actually the Troyans are the good guys.

>bait this weak

>this triggered
t. soyboy

how much money do you need to have a realistic shot at beautiful women

What? He has two biological kids with Angelina

AYO HECTOR

Nah i got you famalam

Das gon be yo past an yo future white boi

you need to be middle class at least, but some working girls are attractive for a few years until smoke, shit food, drink and drugs fucks em over. Got a cousin who married some gypo girl and she was pretty for all of 2 years before becoming a squat hideous hag. Happens a lot with slav and russian girls as well.

Agreed, for all it's flaws, Troy was still amazing.

>thinking that copulating with chinks will only wipe out the white women and not the white men also

It's not, you faggot. You're just too retarded to be able to get a nice trad gf. My polish qt loves to cook and wants kids. Who tf wants to procreate with a chink when you can have the nice slav deal. Good luck having a mongoloid as your nu-male replacement.

Of course she has a tattoo
DROPPED

>triggered
Need less shitty bait to do that, kiddo.

>that fucking tattoo
into the fucking trash

>as a black guy

Ah I get it now. Yes, better blasians than you fucking white pussy. Leave that to us

One of few actresses that could've played that role, without the audience going "she's not that beautiful..."

Jasmine Trinca in The Best of Youth

Brad Pitt as Achilles was perfect, this movie was great

of course you cucks look at the feet first

>still replying
About time for your afternoon soy isn't it?
You can't prove I looked at her feet first.

*three

>this triggered over a ballpen doodle

No, wetwet is

You are going to invade 1930s Soviet Russia in the name of your pants? That what you're saying?

That's actually worse. It just shows immaturity. I stopped drawing on myself when I was 8.

man if taste here

cute feet desu

Nah, Galadriel and Her bare feet are.

>still replying
Why double down on the awful bait?