Just

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/not-all-races-age-equally-new-study-finds-blacks-age-faster-whites-294346
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>man age like wine

whites age like cottage cheese

Must be so hard

At least whites are attractive at some point in their lives, unlike the mudpeoples.

WAIT TIL THEY GET A LOAD OF ME

>all ugly women

how low have he gotten?

>implying

>another nu-tv poster doesn't know the JUST meme

he's arguably as popular now as he was when he was young. he's just getting older. still rich, popular, a household name and does whatever he wants. not a JUST you faggot

If anything right now Sam Hyde or Max Landis is a JUST right now

Billy Dee Williams is 80 though

This is 35 years of aging compared to 20, and going from middle aged to geriatric against going from a teen to a middle aged man

looks good for 80

>At least whites are attractive at some point in their lives, unlike the mudpeoples.

I must admit, I never noticed Lando was actually handsome.

If he shaved that disgusting pubic hair beard and got a decent haircut he'd be alright.

But should he care, he can bang every 10/10 he wants regardless of how homeless he looks.

so how is your autism going today? Everything ok?

medicaldaily.com/not-all-races-age-equally-new-study-finds-blacks-age-faster-whites-294346

he uses it as a disguise

One thing I hate about the modern beard fad is that it encourages men who look better without beards to grow one anyways.

>men who look better without beards
You have no reason not to grow one unless you have shit genes.

He is clearly "Marlonbrandoing" himself.

>being this fucking queer

none of them seem interested to be in his presance
sems like they just wanna get over fast so they can brag later they hanged out with decaprio

>men who look better without beards

This is pretty rare actually

hes just unkempt, dude looks good for his 40s and can fuck anything he wants

>im feelin rough, im feeling raw at the prime of my life

>Amerimutt
>White

t. Low test cuck who can't grow one.

What a bunch of insecure faggots, holy shit. You're not fooling anyone with your face pubes.

>judging men's look
fag

Nice projection.

WTF...Jack Nicholson looks like this?!

>fuck models because you're a handsome young actor
>fuck models because you're a rich actor later on
what a fucking dream

>being so insecure you feel the need to answer and "correct" people

>call someone a low-test cuck with shit genes for literally no reason
>get called out for being nu-male
>"hey man, don't be so insecure!"

he's going for the sam hyde look

Lol this

>face pubes
if you aren't 12, a female or a complete faggot you have absolutely NO business calling anyone a numale. Only people who hate beards are pussies who can't grow them and women and faggots that don't like how they feel when getting their genitals pleasured.

Only respectable excuse for shaving if you can grow a beard is work. And even then you're cucked by a boss who probably stretches no shave november into july.

t. unemployed KHV numale who overreacts to """"""""his""""""" femininity and overcompensates with """""""""his"""""""" face pubes

The hair that covers my entire body is dry and splits easily, including beard hairs. So when I grow one, its orange first of all, second of all it dries out, splits and falls out of my face. It's lead to a couple patch pots below the corners of my mouth

looks kinda shitty desu, get more compliments when im shaven with a clean hair cut

BLACK DON'T CRACK!

kinda hate they stole plaid. I'm from rural areas where plaid work shirts are life. if you haven't actually get down shrubs and small trees with a plaid shirt on to start a camp fire in the late fall, probably shouldn't wear one

1 year later.

Bruh, maybe you should moisturize.
I guess I'm fortunate that my norwegian genes mean I can grow a luxurious thick blonde beard just by thinking hard enough.

Preparing for the Manson role I see.

This is really helpful, thanks. Would you mind posting a picture of yourself so I can see what a real man looks like?

LOST MA LEG

If your facial hair looks like this why the fuck would you grow it