What's her fucking problem?

What's her fucking problem?

She wanted human emotions and couldn't handle it, now she wants everyone to suffer.

>gathers the Avengers because Loki stole the Cosmic Cube
>doesn't call them when SquidWard creates an army of powered people or a newly human psychopath becomes the most powerful powered person on Earth

Another reason this show doesn't fit into the MCU

user, SHIELD wants to save the world, not drop a city out of the sky

And why didn't anyone call Thor in Civil War?

Another reason Thor doesn't fit into the MCU

She's a robot, the /r9k/ kind

Leopold is her waifu, no problem there. She just couldn't handle the rejection. I couldn't either, hold me

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to the SHIELD base tomorrow.

She got overwhelmed by all the feelings she so badly wanted and went on a tantrum, since she really hasn't had time to learn how to handle the feels.

She couldn't have her waifu/husbando so she decided to end the world.

Just like Thanos.

Here's the shit I don't understand about her. Why was her perfect simulation world Hydra. There was nothing to link her or Radcliff's character to hydra, so why was their perfect world a simulation where hydra won?

>Why was her perfect simulation world Hydra

It's just how things went down because of the changes she made. That little girl caused a major domino effect that stopped New York from happening because Shield would have fallen before they could invite an alien invasion. The Avengers wouldn't have come together, and Cap wouldn't have been there to stop the takeover.

Darkhold made her human as the monkey's paw punishment.

I'll have to watch the first episodes of the framework shit again. I don't remember them explaining any of that.
Just that the lil girl may didn't kill went on to later slaughter the shield academy...but that can't be the only change she made. She must have set the events in motion that resulted in Simmons death or else Fitzsimmons would have played out like in the real world with no room for robot bitch to slide into fitz' pants.

The little girl ended up killing 300 something people in another incident after she got brought over. This put the fear of Inhumans at the forefront of the public conscious.
HYDRA then used this as an excuse to put the hostile in hostile takeover.

Yes, I get all of the HOW of the HYDRA take over, but not the WHY. She was a straight up SHIELD robot, It should have been like a dictator fury darketst timeline world or something, but instead it feels like everything got flipped HYDRA just because they're the established badguy.

Ada said she only changed one thing for each person, and let the framework unfold normally from there. If that meant SHIELD fell, then it fell. She just inserted herself into the world as well.

That's complete BS though, because she changed two things for Fitz, His father being in his life, and her replacing Jemma at the academy.
Even if she was constrained by the limits of her prgoraming, that bitch was obviously schemeing from the start.
Radcliff had already taught her how to lie by that point.

>because they're the established badguy.
This is probably the most accurate and concise reason.
But as for it it making sense in-universe it's just a different version of HYDRA's "trade freedom for security" plan from Winter Soldier.

As a robot she couldn't feel human emotions and sometimes that made her sad

Why didn't Steve call Stark in the climax of Winter Soldier?

I think it was implied that she might have nudge the framework reality to make it more dystopian as a fuck you to Radcliffe. She can't disobey Radcliffe, but she can twist his words into something different.

Prettt similar to Ultron, right? Although they did a really poor job of showing that in AoU

>What's her fucking problem?
Certainly not her fashion sense. She's looking good in my opinion.

How so?

>slaughter the shield academy
No, she killed civilians, the academy slaughter was done during the hydra takeover. Also, she inserted herself to befriend Fitz and took the place of Simmons in his life. With the Hydra takeover happening sooner Simmons was still at the academy and Fitz had protection from Madam Hydra.

>She was a straight up SHIELD robot
She blamed herself for what happened because she let the girl live. Hydra would have killed the girl, so she believed that Hydra was right. No matter what happened she would become a emotionless robot for killing a girl or causing a mass killing.

somewhere you threw may into the mix when the conversation has been about Ada the whole time.

also your timeline doesn't makes sense. The hydra take over had to happen why they were still at the academy or else Jemma wouldn't have been in the mass academy grave.

Okay, I'll draw out a timeline if this thread is still alive when I get off work.

Fair enough.
I still think she (ada) had to make more changes though, Fitz said they met on the first day of Academy, which is where he met Simmons in the "real world"
So Ada had to make at least some changes so that she was in simmons place.

That was just Aida adding herself to the narrative. Her emotions may have been emulative and artificial but she still had goals and desires.

She changed one thing for each person, no more or less. For Fitz, it was his father being there. Replacing Jemma at the Academy was the change for HERSELF.

that is a satisfying answer.

Sokovia Accords were in place by that point, so the process to get approval for official Avengers deployment would have taken too long since they were on the clock. No time for bureaucracy when you're trying to save the world.