What does she think about 9/11?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2014/06/17/world/asia/sri-lanka-aluthgama-violence/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_of_the_Indian_subcontinent
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you think about 9/11 /co&?

she wasn't even born yet

"Death to infidels"

George Bush paid the terrorists to do 9/11.

Next stupid fucking bait thread.

it was an on-site job

Now, why would you go and do that, user?

I have no class.

Because the truth needs to be told.

>What does she think about 9/11?
is just what she think not what she was doing

Lol. I love Sup Forums.

Truth is islam is a bad religion

Truth is that all judeo-christian religions are bad.

She probably views it as her parents viewed it: a horrific, senseless tragedy that should never happen again.

>Implying any religion is good

Just saying, basically all of them have been used to justify murder, mass slaughter, and genocide.

It's almost like being autistic about your magic sky people is a bad thing.

ha! good one

That the terrorists that committed it weren't "real" Muslims . That it's weird SO MANY super heroes were around that didn't do more to stop it or help. That Doom probably isn't all bad.

>ummm christianity was bad because like umm crusades dude?

You are so fucking stupid it's painful. The crusades were a defensive war- Christians attacked and killed Muslims because Muslims were attacking Christians first.

>inb4 "but I didn't say anything about crusades"

We both know this is what you were thinking, faggot

You fucking retard, christians struck first most of the time. Also the inquisistion didnt help their cause either

Inquisition is mostly an exaggerated myth, you illiterate pleb

I was thinking more about the dumbshit extremists that gather up in little militias and usually get into stand offs with police. Also the KKK, lone gunmen, and if we want to go back the Crusades aren't the only time Christians were killing. Like mentioned there's the inquisition as well. Also basically anytime Jews got scapegoated (like during the plague), witch trials, manifest destiny, trail of tears, the trans-atlantic slave trade, etc etc.

Sorry, Christianity is used to justify the death and enslavement of others, same as Islam and literally every other religion. And if you say those don't count because "not muh real Christians" same goes to the 9/11 terrorists (Fucking Wahabists).

It's canonical that she despises Islamic terrorists.
She beat the shit outta that one Nuhuman supervillain chick for espousing some terror-y views, remember?

Only an actual christcuck like you would believe that, philistine

>says a fedora tipper

>Jews got scapegoated
great, another dindu nuffins

the same could be said of all religions

[citation needed]

Indeed, if only we followed the examples of those atheist nations that never slaughter their citizenry like those idiot christians

Your forced memes dont mean shit you crucifix sucking bitch

It's true. Like, for sure, early Jews definitely slaughtered and enslaved others in the early days, as all people in those days did.

There is no such thing as a religion that's innocent of free from bloodshed. Just like no peoples have no history of slaughter. Religion is just used to justify the true purpose of any war or conflict: Land and resources.

>not sucking crucifix
ha ha, you normie

Careful there Amir, or else the Disney lawyers might break a certain old man's legs, 'repossess' all of his earthly belongings, and tattoo the likeness of a certain iconic mouse on his forehead...

Without religion, there would be no civilization.
And those who destroy religion, destroy civilization
Case in point: communists

Well for one thing the fourth crusade was made to take over muslim territory, and ended with the sacking of constantonople

Religion is the bastard rape child of everything wrong with society. Communism was ruined by human greed ie:capitalism

>Communism was ruined by the very thing they opposed
Just like atheists

Explain how the fuck atheism was ruined by christtards

Eh?

Atheism was ruined by Religion?

I'm sorry, I don't follow?

Isn't it kinda, obvious, if you look around? And don't worry, muslims will finish what christians started

Of course you don't

Yeah and shit like this exists in the Christian bible too. Maybe not "beheading" exactly but still some fucked up shit.

Religion is the byproduct of man needing an explanation for the things around him. It is, in and of itself, neither good nor evil. Its use to justify war/slaughter/slavery/bad things are natural, because there was a time were land and resources were at a premium, and no one wants to just be a bad guy going around and taking shit from people. If it wasn't religion, it'd be some other excuse (See: Any war waged not for religion, but for nationalism, preemptive-defense, etc).

I think, personally, we've outgrown religion, and don't think we should be making decisions about our nations or research based off these cave man fantasies.

Basically, man kills one and other all the time for any fucking reason.

I agree
"love thy neighbor" is really fucked up

Cavemen believed in gods too. As long as people started getting smarter than animals, they started to believe in higher power and higher purpose.

The science is fallible. And while I can understand why some folks might be soured on religion, or want to abandon it, because of some people, you believe in god for yourself.

>Isn't it kinda, obvious, if you look around?
No, its not

Then go outside of your basement and look around

Infidel, you must die for calling Islam violent!

What do you mean you blithering faggot

The crusades happened after Pisslam ruined the holy land, West Africa, North Africa, Anatolia, the Iberian Peninsula, and made inroads into France. I'm an American and even I know that.

Do you know what you want? Welcome to the jungle, punk

>9/11 was good because America attacked the middle east first.

The later ones were certainly made for christian greed
The fact your beating around the bush proves you dont even know what your talking about

Yea, but an atheist country launched the first man in space. If religion is so good, why didn't Saudi Arabia, Israel or Ghana do it?

Life is life

>atheist country
what? russians are orthodox christians

She's a muslim.

>Implying Christians didn't put countless people to death merely because they happened to believe a slightly different version of the same damn religion
>Implying that they didn't also put people to death for the mere suggestion that they might not be good Christians, for reasons including but certainly not limited to, witchcraft
>Implying the Christianisation of Africa and the east hasn't led to untold deaths
>Etc.

But sure, keep on hugging onto
>"muh justified crusades"
As though that's the be all and end all of the argument where the horrors perpetrated in the name of christianity is concerned.

>Inb4 but Islam is worse!
Yes, yes it is, but pointing at something worse doesn't make yours any less shitty, and whataboutism is a Soviet technique.

I don't even give a shit about Christianity, people can believe whatever the fuck they want, but
>Christianity is a good religion they dindu nuffin
Types need to give their head a fucking wobble.

>Love thy neighbor
>also here's a set rule of how to make your neighbors into slaves

Will you be my slave?

That's a jewish rule, though

Well actually no the dutch are responsible for the trans-atlantic slave trade. Also I don't see how that absolves white America for it 300 continued years of racism.

Well, why don't blacks go back to their home countries? They are free, they can go back now

Which is still part of the holy book for Christians.

America is Their home country, hell they've probably been here longer than your family.

Christianity is mostly new testament + oral tradition. Relying only on book is something of a blasphemy (and a protestant thing, since they are retarded enough to treat books literally)

His argument is clearly that both blaming white people for slavery and blaming Muslims for terror attacks are both fucking stupid. He's saying to have some consistency in your blame.

Are you illiterate?

The big difference with that is white people aren't going around now re-enslaving people and for most part white people aren't bombing other white people.

Guess who is focusing on attacking white people though.

I'm not an american, and would never want to be one. Too many different people, it feels like a landmine

Jews?
Just guessing.

The difference is that whites fought a war to free slaves and hundreds of thousands of them died for it over a hundred years ago. Muslims are committing all these terror attacks now.

>Sorry Jaykwan, I know your family has been here for 300 years, but you should probably go back to wherever the fuck it is they came from
>Doesn't apply this same logic to whites

White people are founders. Black people are workers. If they don't want to work, they can go back to where they came.

The point is, that blaming people for the actions of people like them is dumb.

The point is, muslims used to be intellectuals, but now they are gay. Literally. They like little boys

Happened before she can remember.

You clearly do not know shit about Christianity, the church created the bible and they are the one who decided to keep the old testament in it.

I think they're more worried killers are hiding amongst them than actually blaming them specifically. Which is why you usually see argument that they're not doing enough to help authorities help find bad apples, and you also want to see public condemnation of bad actions of those committing the attacks, something muslims rarely do.

Hitler also happened before you remember, but you have an opinion about him, right?

As soon as you think "I'm this, you're that", you've failed to think correctly. There is no self, only a series of unfixed values riding a multitude of social and natural continua. It's so easy to see difference and enact conflict; be like the Buddha and strive for a greater understanding, and for the generation of infinite peace.

The Viking one gets me every time.

You clearly do not understand what I posted. US is a protestant country, and because of that you have shit like baptists, tv pastors, and all that scam.
Fuck protestants

Then who the fuck you to tell black americans to go back where they came from?

Probably not all Muslims.

White people were invaders.

I'm not some sort of "but what about poor Squanto? Get the whites out of America" type, but they were literally invaders. If a bunch of Chinese people got off some boats and started building communities in Florida, you can bet your ass they'd be treated as invaders, not founders.

White people and black people are now citizens, get the fuck over it pal.

Are you trying to say that I'm actually a chaotic collection of molecules?

>that whites fought a war to free slaves
They also fought a war to KEEP slaves.

>Implying buddhists aren't also trying to kill muslims through south west asia.

cnn.com/2014/06/17/world/asia/sri-lanka-aluthgama-violence/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_of_the_Indian_subcontinent

Muslims killing Hindu's and Buddhists.

Then who the fuck what?

White people brought culture and goods. And drugs. I rest my case.

>US is a protestant country.
No, US is a secular country.

Suure. The most prude country in the world.
In europe, naked chicks are okay. In USA, everyone is offended, from left to right

>white labor was never a thing
Well memed, BLM plant.

Dayum. I am compromised

>Says the continent that needs to hide everything violent otherwise you'll start another world war against eachother.

We don't hide violent things. We sell them

You censor everything in Europe, from language to images in video games, movies and tv. You're almost as bad as Australia.

Everything will be better for all of you when you admit the world is the Anglo's plaything.

T-t-that's not true. Our comics are full of foul language, sex and violence. And we sell them to kids!
>You're almost as bad as Australia.
Damn, that hurt really bad

How about this: You tell me what African country I'm from and then I'll go back cumskin.