ITT underrated villains

ITT underrated villains

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GdZcsrtiUac
youtube.com/watch?v=Ruchtwa9G7A
youtube.com/watch?v=SS3uXgGGPPE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AM I STILL TO CREATE THE PERFECT SYSTEM?

He's only underrated because no on Sup Forums fucking watches the show but Brent Spiner's character on Outcast,Sidney, is so fucking good.

>The Reverend's face when he realized that he wasn't in the trailer.

ROBBIE ROTTEN!?!

Related: What happened to The Leader from the Hulk movie?

He was rated appropriately

They didn't know what to do with him and is in jail now

Why did Obadiah betray Tony, again? I mean, was Tony actually doing anything that warranted betrayal, or was Obadiah just being a greedy dick?

I like the way Strange took care of Dormammu

It happened because Obadiah used to run the company, but then got overshadowed by Tony. His betrayal was caused by envy, not greed.

What I liked about him is that he acted like another charismatic character for most of the movie. The exchange between him and Tony over the pizza was a fun little moment. The way he slowly sets up his betrayal of Tony, while smiling along the way made him stand out.

It's like that Goodfellas quote.

>If you're part of a crew, nobody ever tells you that they're going to kill you, doesn't happen that way. There weren't any arguments or curses like in the movies. See, your murderers come with smiles, they come as your friends, the people who've cared for you all of your life. And they always seem to come at a time that you're at your weakest and most in need of their help.

He does become a generic movie villain towards the end of the film, but everything before is enough to save him.

Honestly, I think he's one of the creepier MCU villains. That scene when he rips out Tony's heart is pretty creepy thanks to the lighting, the sick Dutch angle, and Jeff Bridges.

>You're the Man, man, I'm the Iron Dude

Home on the Range villain. He's not really underrated, but he's somewhat unknown because he's from a shitty movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=GdZcsrtiUac

youtube.com/watch?v=Ruchtwa9G7A
Japanese version is amazing

Justin hammer was a delight to watch

Is Stane/Ego the first time the MCU reused the same actor in a major role?

he showed up in the Agents of SHield comic, but he wasnt "The Leader" at all
I think they're saving the real Leader to an actual standalone Hulk movie in the new MCU

Goddam great beings

I can't tell if you're fucking with us or not, but I'm just going to say Kurt Russell and Jeff Bridges are not the same guy.

it took me another viewing of that film last year to realize that that guy was actually jeff bridges

i think its because he looks kinda like a black dude or a mixed race dude in IM1

not having any hair also threw me off

Best Boi

Fuck you, I liked him.

youtube.com/watch?v=SS3uXgGGPPE

I do not understand the hate at all. He's a bit quirky but that's not an issue in the slightest considering the way he is. BvS has some pacing issues and some characterization problems but Lex is not part of them.

Perfectly rated, imho.

Deservedly underrated imho.

troll or stupid?

His design doesn't fit his character at all.

Iron Man 1 had such an impact on my brother cousin and myself that we rewote Tenacious D's "Wonder Boy" to be about Iron Man and Obediah

>3D Printed inhuman power Ward in season 5
THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A WARD

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

TONY STARK WAS ABLE TO BUILD THIS IN A CAVE

Best live action Riddler

I can't be the only one that liked him.

Spacey was great as Lex, unfortunately the movie he was playing him in was about as entertaining as a dentist office wall painting

I think that's just not what people wanted from Lex. People who liked Clancy Brown's charismatic Lex are going to want to see that, not some tic-ridden spaz.

Perhaps so, but what's the fucking point of making more movies if you just keep doing the same exact shit with different actors?

I don't mean to use the 'not muh' but this Lex is actually pretty good for what it was worth. Especially being kind of a corporate 'modern' take on Lex, and Eisenberg also playing facebook man is kind of neat in a meta way if you look at it like a Hypercrisis situation.

Eisenberg doesn't even play facebook man. We've SEEN his facebook man.

He plays some crazy orphaned autist

>also plays
Lex is a crazy autist in almost all incarnations.