Odom, Krishna, and Ra ally to risk their lives against he primordial evil...

>Odom, Krishna, and Ra ally to risk their lives against he primordial evil, then later empower a mortal and forge an ultimate weapon for him to use against its remnant
>Ra also does Jack a solid and destroys the Minions of Set
>Meanwhile, Zeus does absolutely nothing to help while the evil destroys the universe and Aku destroys the Earth
Is Zeus just the absolute worst god?

You're missing the part about Zeus being the worlds biggest chad.

Not much time to do anything about Aku what with all the new and exotic alien bitches running around.

Would Zeus rape Ashi?

They're gods and Zeus is a cannon jackass

Oh yes

>Would Zeus rape
Yes.

No, that would be every shinto god ever

Zeus is canonically one of the biggest dick gods to ever be a big dick of a god, who has a big godly dick.

I'M GONNA PUT MY DICK IN IT

Zeus can't even pay his denbts

Like 90% of Zeus stories are about him finding amazing new things to stick his dick inside. If he thinks the others can handle it he's going to look for alien bitches.

Hell, he probably raped that shred of Darkness Aku spawned from on its way to Earth.

>Odom
Odin?

>Would Zeus

Without even reading the rest of that, yes.

>tfw remembering that cape comic where the female character chastises Hercules, asking him what his father would think of him if he saw him drinking and fornicating with women
>somehow we're supposed to think he'd be disappointed

Does Zeus even canonically exist in the samurai jack universe?

I mean there were the Spartans, so it's possible. But was he ever mentioned by name?

Actually I take that back, I forgot about the episode with Chronos' gauntlets and shit.

Yeah I guess Zeus just does whatever the fuck he wants rather than worrying about the greater good.

uh yeah, where do you think the zeus picture came from.

No, don't!

It had to have been written as a joke.

Maybe the hunt for the primordial evil started because it eat Zeus an

the real question is HAS he raped Ikra

MArvel's Heracles doesn't like Zeus all that much, and realized he was being a titanic douche.

>Hell, he probably raped that shred of Darkness Aku spawned from on its way to Earth.
I'm wiling to bet that was zeus's contribution. Maybe that's why Aku is so depressed now?

wwjd?

Fuck off to heaven and not do anything ever again.

Trap the evil on Earth and then promptly fuck off while promising that you'll be free of it once you die.

Yell at Aku for not fruiting out of season and cast him into the fire.

what time period did Aku crash in?