Are you ready for baykino?

Are you ready for baykino?

>Bumblebee assaulted the Reichstag

Fucking what.

I wish I could kill every single person that uses Kino as a suffix

My user, I am.

So all of /tv then.

It's very slightly possible that's Hot Rod as OP States his team just landed on earth in TF1. So either that is Hot Rod who reformats himself later, or Bee left and came back. Hot Rod is also apparently part of the Secret Order of Witwicky so that would explain why he sat four movies out.

Is this post modern kino?

Sure. Which is why I'm gonna watch Pain and Gain again. And certainly not another 4 hour commercial for toy robots.

>Fuck the Jews

Bumblebee stop.

For anyone still in the dark, Kino is when we pretend something is the greatest thing of all time when it's actually awful. Just remember to not ever break character without hiding it behind a spoiler because that will ruin the meme.

Hey Reddit

>implying reddit isn't kino in website form

NOT THE REICHSTAG!

....holy shit....

So why is bumblebee a VW then

Maybe he was undercover in the Gestapo.

'robots in disguise'

>tfw transformers in shitty historical plots

feels good man

why? its just meme talk. Dont let it bother you so much. Its literally no different than calling yourself an [x]fag, a DChad or another absurd meme talk. Get over yourself you stupid nigger and stop being offended by fucking pixels on a screen.

jesus christ, this level of autism is amazing

"n-no how dare people use a meme word to describe movies they like!!!!! ITS GOTTA BE FAKE!!"

jesus christ im laffin. you should really kys if memes makes you suffer this much XD

Same

Might as well say "Kawaii" unironically

>Gale of Darkness

Saw a trailer for this when I went to see Guardians.
The whole thing was some kid saying how awesome it is to be a girl.
"Yeah, I fight like a girl. Don't you?"
Feels maybe like it's in response to the fact all Transformers women in the past has been nothing but fapbait love interests.

I fucking hate that new girl characther

>15

I think that's the Kids Choice Awards trailer. Unsurprisingly it pretty terrible. The other two were much better.

So?

I think that's Crosshairs. Idk all Bayformers look the fucking same

That was after retards go a hold of it. Its was first used to describe Ang Lees hulk, but Snydeverse fans abused the shit out of it.

Crosshairs has goggles. Is also a paratrooper so he's probably be I. Different engagements.

I hope its as good as dotm

Between the mess that is current idw comics outside of one book

Rid being just to kid freindly

I need som gritty robot mayhem

There is a new cartoon in the works from some Irish company.

>baykino
You meant Bayhem, right?

Other thing is that the house in the background was actual Winston Churchill's residence.

Yeah?

Boulder Media, based out of Dublin. No details on the series itself other than it's TF though.

This post is Kino XXDDD

What's his name again?

Its probably more Rescue Bots.

Seems like one of the more likeable characters to appear.