Can we get some love for Ashi ITT?

Can we get some love for Ashi ITT?

Agreed

I hope next episode opens up with it implying they had sex.

Also saved
it will, Genndy is that based

Ashi in Jack's kimono is best.

Have this flawless gem

No, we most certainly can't.

yeeeee

Can't y'all contain all these threads? Why do you have to Jack up the board?

Based user.

You rather we Jack off the board?

Because fuck you, that's why. Besides Star Vs threads and SU generals are far more cancerous

After seeing this I want jack to die and Ashi to carry on his quest in his uniform

Genndy said the ending will be really emotional so who knows? I think the immortal effect will end once Jack defeats Aku and his demise will be similar to the Lava Monster's in that Jack rapidly ages before passing on.

Hopefully he leaves an heir behind

So if Jack goes all the way with Ashi, I mean Ashi surviving all the way, what happens then?

Does she go back with Jack and cause a time paradox, or does Jack stay in the fucked up future with Ashi?

I like how that Jack gave Ashi his gi he's going to be in his underwear from here on out.

>Why do you have to Jack up the board?
>Jack

He'll probably stay to avenge his family and continue being a force for justice.

Goddamn, this board has become nothing but for Ashi waifufags to shill for their shitty waifu because they're upset some people don't like her, you're the main reason why Sup Forums has become a huge joke on this whole site.

Pretty sure it started with Star Vs user. Get your shit str8

>haven't watched season 5

Ashi is cute af. Post more art NOW.

I can't wait till Shadman makes some Ashi art.

That's not Ashi

>Mentioning Shad
kys

Hey man. I dig the monkey face.

Imagine being Jack in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Ashi, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monkey face. I would totally have sex with you, both my suicidal ghost self and the real me." when all he really wants to do is get back to the past. Like seriously imagine having to be Jack and not only stand in that alien prison while Ashi flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting and leech goo barely concealing her battle scars and burnt skin, and just stand there, while she gave you that stupid look. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as the entire fanbase tells her she's EXTRA THICC and DAMN, ASHI LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of Southern bounty hunters and evil nature spirits and later alleged shapeshifting masters of darkness for your ENTIRE LIFE coming straight out of the boonies of the Pit of Hate. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to be thankful to stand there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with her abusive mother all her life. And then the Genndy calls for 2 more episodes with this bitch, and you know you could kill every single person in the production studio before the security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Samurai Jack. You're not going to lose your chance to get back to the past over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Yo what's the problem with shad, he's pretty dope.

>being this new
Fucking Christ...

I'm just sayin that he be drawin his art and it be hot. He best when he draws em thicc milfs

>Implying Sup Forums was ever taken seriously before
>Implying Sup Forums has never been a joke

No he isn't and i hate you

Yo mang, I don't see why you be hatin on me??

They did have naked Jack cake for the finale party

Fuck you.

We're still betting on you doing lewd not cute.

top kek

>Samurai Jack of all shows gets infected with fucking waifufaggotry
I'm sorry Sup Forums, I'm sorry it had to be this way