This is going to crash and burn so hard

This is going to crash and burn so hard.

I'm getting pretty sick of 80s throwback shows

>Sup Forums's predictions are wrong as often as they are right.

I mean you guys thoght this UAE Magical would become flavour of the month but I haven't seen a single thread since that first one about her. So I'm gonna just wait and see

name 2 others

She's cute but there's nothing to fetishize about her

We aren't nearly so lucky.

>another calarts face

fuck offfffffff

What is this?

>CalArts
Ian is from SVA.

Fuck off with that defeatist attitude; if we band together, we can stop this tumor from popping up.

>>Sup Forums's predictions are wrong as often as they are right.
Sup Forums managed to predict SJ going to shit.
I can trust them on this.

Yeah!
1500's Church-approved German fencing school with tournaments shonen-esque show when?

Samurai Jack is still good

>he says, struggling to hold back tears for he knows the truth.

Sure it is Genndy...

Bullshit. You guys fetishize hippos, skeletons, and tables. You can, and did, fetshize her.

The UAE equivalent to batgirl

>Sup Forums presents: The Never-ending Bait Thread

same thread, different day. Give it up.

why are you so obsessed with constantly making threads every other day to shit on a show that doesn't even exist? There aren't even fans to bait and make angry. You're just yelling at nothing, for no one.

The opening was cool as hell

I keep reading the title as OK GO.

I lost a lot of interest in this after seeing the trailer and the breakdowns on how much they copied from Cutie Honey/etc.

Mfw this becomes more popular than AT and SU and Regular Show combined.

There's been at least three until it got confirmed they ripped off a shitload of animation. Some people started poking fun at it and lost interest.

>tfw no 10s throwback in mainstream fiction

I'd be fine with them if they just used a throwback art style as well.

2 years ago Sup Forums was aying this was going to be the next Adventure Time, what happened? did you all became otaku now or what? this is why you hate the Loud House now?

It's one shitposter
I'm pumped for it

Sup Forums will say literally anything will go to shit, a broken clock is right twice a day.

why do you care?

Oh there will be plenty of 2010's throwbacks soon enough

That would unironically be great.

What are you talking about user, samurai jack is god tier compared to most other current shows. don't tell me your feefees are still hurt about jack being in an a relationship like the rest of tumblr

But not before the 00's throwbacks.

The pacing is miserable and all of the interesting elements that were set up in the first few episodes were rushed to unsatisfying conclusions.

OP, why do you keep making these retarded threads?

I miss when this was the kinda shit that was considered the hottest junk on the internet.

Granted, I guess we still have memes based on relatively mundane things. But they come and go like the tide. There aren't as many lingering landmarks.

I mean, what I REALLY miss is being 16 again and not having the responsibilities and stressors of adulthood, like an aging body, piling bills, distancing relationships, and a foggy understanding of what's relevant to most people anymore.

Of course it is, they're going to advertise it once every 3 months and air it for one week every 6 months before realizing they could cut it and air more TTGO and/or Gumball.

Because his mother is ashamed of him

Oh, so you're that one user assblasted his fanfiction didn't come true. Gotcha.

nah it's going to be good.

Whatever happened to this show? This was surprisingly decent.

>Ever since Kindergarden, Otto has been too slow, too small, too weak. But a fateful encounter with a magical woman in the woods gives him the drive to train. But he's going to need more than that to defeat the top fighters at every other academy and become DAS SHLAGERMEISTER.

Fox canceled ADHD so i guess major lazer died with it since adhd was the animation team for the show.

why does everybody think so poorly of OK KO?

You people don't even care about the shape of the face/facial features do you? You just believe in some ridiculous conspiracy that "calarts face" leads to calarts leads to feminism (which itself) leads to something presumably bad.

It's just becoming "the next adventure time" becomes an increasingly negative thing to be.

I don't know what that is, but I will literally take anything over more Teen Titans Go shit. The channel is literally drowning in it.

What happened to Mighty Magiswords
Did THAT die already?
That show was alright but I'm a waifufag so I was into it

Name all the shows flooding the airwaves.

It's on hiatus, right now they're just airing shorts between episodes on weekends, no full episodes. They can't really abandon it yet because of the Magimobile app having a surprisingly large userbase.

I think you mean it'll nail you in the ass. Shut the fuck up for once, OP.

It deserves to be.

>Can our heroes recover the Spear of Longinus before it falls into the hands of England, overtaking all of Europa?

>breakdowns on how much they copied from Cutie Honey/etc.
Link?

This will most likely be CN's posterboy to replace Adventure Time. We truly live in the end times.

Funny you mention that. Malcolm in the Middle, That's So Raven, Invader Zim, Zoey 101, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Captain Underpants, Arrested Development, Hellboy, Samurai Jack, The Ring, and Prison Break have been getting/will get revivals and/or sequels recently, in line with Hollywood's tendency to rehash old properties.

It seems that Hollyjew is finally moving into early-mid 2000s nostalgia, although 80s and 90s nostalgia isn't leaving anytime soon, so all three types of nostalgia will coexist.

>You can, and did, fetshize her.
Bullshit.

>I mean you guys thought this UAE Magical gitl would become flavour of the month

Who said that?

Reserving judgement, it might be cool. I'm just glad they got rid of those ugly popsicle stick noses for now.

Vambre was hot, but despite what shitposters on Sup Forums might say, a hot waifu alone can save a crappy show, just go look at The 7D.

Is sexualization the same thing as fetishization?

FUCK THIS FUCKING PIECE OF CALARTS SHIT
I HOPE IT CRASHES AND BRUNS AND I HOPE IAN KILLS HIMSELF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why do you care that he cares?

I don't think it's everybody, seems like the same few people over and over again.