Which movie franchise/TV show has the worst fanbase?

Which movie franchise/TV show has the worst fanbase?

Blade runner 2049

Soy Wars takes the cake

>that fucking face

star wars
harry potter
sonic
rick and morty
girls

Star Plebs for sure, though the DCEU fanbase excels in autism too.

Also, every female dominated fanbase like Harry Potter, 50 shades or Twilight.

To be fair though, that channel is paid by Disney. They are blatant fucking shills, not that there is anything wrong with that. It's not illegal but still, at least be hoenst.

Mouse Wars and capeshit which are basically the same people.

Anime

Anyone who watches trailer reactions needs to be taken out back behind the tool shed and taken care of

Collider has to be the worst group of insufferable faggots and SJWs to ever grace JooTube. Can’t stand these motherfuckers.

DCEU

>appreciating a 10/10 film is a bad thing
shit opinion

this.

Dr who or Harry potter

it's the most basic and entry level shit. Harry potter should have stayed a kids book and Dr Who is basically cut price Star Trek

>soyboys can't be attracti-

As a Dr Who fan I nominate Dr Who fans. Both NuWho and ClassicWho alike.

>Star Wars.
>Harry Potter.
>Rick And Morty.
>MLP.

what an innovative sequence of kinomatographiqué you posted. I've never seen anything like this before, brainlets will never understand this film.

Blade Runner 2049 is like that guy that never talks, but when he opens his mouth and says something its the coolest and most epic thing you have ever heard.

DC
SW
DR WHO
RICK AND MORTY

Vidya

Rick and Morty. I even like the show but I hate the fucking fans. I thought the szechaewan sauce was funny and have a t-shirt of it. I hate wearing it cause faggots bug the shit out of me. "Hahahha great shirt bro, I'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!"