How did elves control every part of media, finance, and the judiciary while only being two percent of the population?

How did elves control every part of media, finance, and the judiciary while only being two percent of the population?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/12/21/16805748/netflix-bright-sequel-will-smith-joel-edgerton
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they're simply better than every other race.

>long lived
>intelligent
>inherently magical
>attractive
>strong cultural bonds

Theyre good in disguises to fool the soyim

Because there have been plans for the U.S. hundreds of years before it came to be.

I know right, totally unrealistic! It doesn't happen in real life at all.

What is Link doing in a sexy hijab? Thank fuck the last game I played was Majora's Mask, the absolute state of NuZelda.

You don't like propaganda in things that should contain and teach proper ethics? Maybe in another 500 billion years but until then that's what you get and shit hasn't even started.

the game's extremely terrible, there aren't even any dungeons for fuck's sake

it's just farcry/skyrim with a Zelda coat of paint, destroy any copies you find

Based jews showing that they are simply superior.

OY VEY DO YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE ELFOCAUST? BIGOT

It's the best Zelda since Twilight Princess, which was the best Zelda since Majora's Mask.

>tfw no yandre elf gf

Sup Forums is always right

elven brights are one hell of a lot more common than human brights, said to be 1 in 1000000. who knows if the other races can even have brights.

they probably just used their magic to stromarm everyone else, which is why they have their own special district of the city while everyone else mingles.

t. Feredin Silverleaf

It's really a shame that we'll probably never get to explore this world further. Or maybe we will. Netflix produces whatever.

Sequel already confirmed, Smith's coming back too.

Here's hoping Ward and Jakoby will finally deal with the knife-eared menace

giv jew gf

Neat.

They're Corellon's chosen people!

Jakoby wants to pry too far into an Elven case, Ward wants to leave it alone.

Ends up being a setup to kill the Revived Ork and Human Bright, hijinks ensues.

>he doesn't want to fuck Link
fag

There better be dwarves and goblins in the sequel

tfw you will never fuck her mouthpussy

Hmm?

>sequel
lel

theverge.com/2017/12/21/16805748/netflix-bright-sequel-will-smith-joel-edgerton

Yeah, sequel.

Racial nepotism, jew enters bank, white cucks allows jew to allow other jews into bank, fast forward the top positions of the banks are now jews and the bank is jew majority. Jews are so mindlessly racist they use banks to finance their zionist madness in secrecy giving it to kike elites in European banks which then give this to kike rulers of media in Europe, since the jew controls the bank they have infinite supply of money to finance their shit meaning they rule the world in the shadows until the white cucks destroy every bank on earth.

>until the white cucks destroy every bank on earth.
Nice fanfic ending

This shit was unironically disturbing; straight out of parasite eve. Pretty weird way to kill someone tho. Where did that come from?

>dragon in the sky
How does that even work in this world? Do they have dragon air traffic control and flight paths?

No. Sometimes dragon battles cause mass damage in the city.

Much like Alien Nation, I think Bright would work better as a tv series to follow up the movie.

magic

Dragons are probably their equivalent to coyotes. You don't let your dogs out at night or else the dragons will get them.

I wonder if cats eat brownies and fairies?

What should we do about the elf question?

>this

But there are also pro-dragon activists and PETA.

seize the means of production and the central elf bank and then give all humans and orcs qt elf waifus

Not knowing how to control the wand due to mental instability and profound fear.

Also the point of her fate was to show us how freaky magic can be.

Btc is on their way

because non elves are basically retarded

>on (((their))) way
Subtle

I think the writers know about Shadowrun, i'm 99% sure, if they go that route dragons will probably be high intellect creatures and important social actors.

cvdd

I'm up for another movie if it has more Elves.

Typical elven nepotism. They look down on everyone else and only give jobs to their own kind.

thank god this game came out. zelda was turning into an autism honey franchise ala sonic thanks to autistics like

>Because they're simply better than every other race.

t. Elenaril Riverwood

Why kill this qt psycho bitch so soon?I hope they bring her back with some wand shenanigans

There's more cute elves where she came from, I'm sure.

They also control our money and slave us with debt

>I havent touched the games in over 10 years and all i have seen of them is one screenshot
>Damn these suck now
Good reasoning.

Biggest weakness of an elf is ego easy to manipulate humans are truly the best race no wonder they are always Kings and leaders

they are jewish but even worse

I DONT LIKE THEM PUTTING MAGIC IN THE WATER THAT TURNS THE FREAKING GOBLINS GAY

we need dwarf alex jones selling strength elixirs for men NOW

Lol.

>there aren't even any dungeons
What were the great beasts you fucking tard?

>The wands are not real bro,thats just photoshop

HOW DID I MISS THIS

goblins = orcs, they don't seem that gay to me

maybe the fairies are turning gay

>What is Link doing in a sexy hijab?
Infiltrating an all-female settlement of arabic amazon women.

>goblins = orcs
not in Bright

>Controls 43% of the wands
>Make giant super wand
>Uhoh we lost it to the dark lord
>Man made wands only produce "dark" magic now
>Gives zero wands for war
>Controls 98% of the wands

I wonder what happened here

The Elves are all about transcendence, and living forever, and the secrets of the Universe. We are on this planet, and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it: there's at least 12 dimensions, and all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out, saying it's a false hologram. It is artificial; the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected, and gravity is bleeding into this universe - that's what they call dark matter - so we are like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in some computer program, some God's mind or whatever.
>There is this "Sub-transmission Zone" below the third dimension which is turned over to the most horrible things - that's what it resonates to - and it's trying to get up into the third dimension (that's just a basic level consciousness, to launch into the next levels.) And our species is already way up at the fifth/sixth dimension consciousnally (our best people). But there's this war, trying to basically destroy Humanity, because Humanity has free will. And there's a decision - which level we want to go to. And the Elves themselves believe they are racing, using human technology, to try to take our best minds and build some type of breakaway civilization, where they are going to merge with machines, transcend and break away from the 'failed species' that is Man.

>Google believes the first AI will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activity of the 'hive-mind' of humanity, with billions of people wired into the 'Internet of Things.' And so all of our thoughts go into it, and we are actually building a computer that has real neurons, in real time, that is also psychically connected to us that are organic creatures. So that they will have magic prediction powers, future prediction powers, a true magic 'crystal ball.' But the big secret is, once you have the 'crystal ball' and know the future, you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions that control the future. And so then it's the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know it, and a true "2.0" in a very bad way. Hive-mind consciousness with an AI jacked into everyone, knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us - not into some "P.K.D. Wire-head System" where we plug in and give up on consciousness because of unlimited pleasure - but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it, by giving over our consciousness to this system by our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.
>The Dark Lord, whatever you want to call this interdimensional thing that gives them advanced off-world technology, The Fallen One that's not of this world, is giving them advanced knowledge on how to construct these systems that have already been used before on other populations. This is an interdimensional force that wants to influence us to build something that absorbs us and kills us, rather than the Divine free will we are given to build something much better that empowers the species. So all the species are now making a decision about their entire future. The Elves believe we are this ugly, fallen, ugly species: we all need to be killed, they are the rich billionaires who are better than us, and they are going to merge with machines and become Gods and go to the next level.

Super Saiyan?

I need a quick rundown on the elves
a basic gestalt, if you will

Jews

This:

SO elves are literally the jews? Now I have to watch this flick.

Is that Naomi Rapace? Her elf character fucking made me diamonds.

Higher average IQs and elfbutzim mentality

I don't understand why you're all joking about this. It's not a funny matter at all.

It's Elvish nepotism. Elves will ALWAYS help each other, before helping a human. Just read the Elmud.

Of course it's not funny. Orcs are DYING because the HUMANS aren't smart enough to see that they're being controlled by the ELVES

why is it that in Oaktree elvish don't flourish, but they only flourish in human settlements?

Why is that orc strongholds have same mental magic capacity as Elvish homeland Oaktree?

Naeh.
The elves fairly openly run shit, having Elf only zones in the US.
You can say that their station is inspired by wasp and jews, but they're not just jews with pointy ears.
I think especially the anti elvish graffiti is taken from anti semitic drawings.

>trigger warning entertainment
>fairy lives don't matter
>elves are jews
>orcs as niggers

How the fuck did they get away with this?

The "Bright" are an elven lie made to hide the fact that almost everyone can use magic. They want the magic all for themselves and add elixirs and compounds to the water that make people have an explosive reaction whenever they come into contact with a magic artifact.

>have black man married with white woman
i don't think the jews read any further than that

You didn't listen. This is the future you chose.

Stop shilling your shit movie.

Name one movie where Will Smith doesn't fuck a white or latina girl.

>man, have you seen how fast those centaurs are? Those guys are crazy fast. Freak genetics.

Enemy of the State

I'm pretty sure he makes it part of his contract.

Independence Day. Ali. Concussion movie. Pursuit of happiness. Suicide squad

>the ((elves)) kill human children

OY VEY, SHUT THEM DOWN

Do you think Noomi appreciates how hot this movie makes her?

>renegade elves

>besides, why do orcs represent a majority of the offenders in the criminal justice system when they are a minority of the population

>how much do ogres weigh? like 400 pounds? holy shit those will fuck you up

if they are magically strong then how can they get circumsized?

it's tha ELFS

>Schaub: Giants are stronger than orcs
>Joe: No way man. I saw a video where an Orc lifted a truck with ONE FREAKING HAND.
>Schaub: it's physics. Giants are going to have the advantage in strength
>Joe: Have you ever seen chimps? Chimps would rip the arms off a human

yes, goyim, watch our pure hollywood movies instead. Send your children to us

>Frames slender male in a scene that makes it utterly impossible to distinguish him from a very attractive female
>even has curves for potentially small breasts
>Hahaahaha! He's a Trap!

I still saved it tho...

Why do I get the feeling you know why California was named as it is, and have fapped to that story?