This bullshit has no end

this bullshit has no end

i'm guessing they all have non white boyfriends/love interests as well

Wrong, their white boyfriends will be dicks.

>show where people almost always have awful, terrible things happen to them

I see absolutely no problem with this

it is about a distopian future after all
seems pretty accurate to me

cringe, I'll still watch it though because I'm a garbage bag

They just lost me. Thanks op

nonwhites... hisssss!!!!

t. non white

>I CANT ENJOY THIS MEDIA UNLESS THEY LOOK EXACTLY LIKE ME
its almost like you guys are the same

Worst episode.

They won’t just be dicks, they’ll be completely retarded

they should just kill themselves, i mean, why not?

That's what happens when channel 4 hands it over to americans on goyflix

>Why not? We don’t even think about it from a gender perspective and I hope that’s progress

These are the same people that have spent the last two decades crying about lack of representation. They know full well that this isn’t a ‘why’ or ‘why not’ decision.

id be completely fine with that shit if it meant we would still get movies with heterosexual male main characters without token minority characters that feel out of place and forced.

>watching twilight zone: britfag edition
take the dick out of your mouth and think for a minute op

About trying to come up with the most interesting writing instead of focusing on your agenda pushing abour gender and race?.

Then when the season turns out shit and nobody likes it they will cry sexism. This never ends...

Odds on them getting BLACKED?

>Excludes men from leading shows and production from now on. Cause it's almost 2018
>Still expecting men to watch

>all female leads

that's what they call diversity

> man makes thing
> a decade later it’s taken over by women

I think the worst thing is that the women don’t seem to really care about games or films or whatever, at least not to create something original...but they just want it anyway

This, the dystopian future is female

havent seen this but let me guess

the black girl is really cool and helps teach the white girl with glasses how to loosen up and have fun

accurate?

>That episode where the lady imagines her dream life and house
>Her dream partner is a black man
I laughed because of how forced it was.

who give a shit? as long as I get a few interesting "muh bad technology" stories and bad shit happening to bad people they can cast whatever leads they want. also, I'd like some far future stuff. tired of all the "20 minutes into the future" stuff we always get.

Can't wait for the Episode where men have taken power to completely oppress women and treat them like the Nazis treated Jews during the Holocaust. What a dystopian future.

OH NO NO NO NOT FEMALES

LITERALLY UNWATCHABLE

>lefty bollocks: the show has left bollocks
shocking

>Co-worker hype season 3 to me telling me one episode is exceptional
>he was talking about this shit

How do you know all women weren't the most interesting characters

This.

Also horror movies have had female leads since forever.

Is black mirror good?
The first episode was trash

Dude, bad things happen TO MEN.

Women always win and live happily ever after,.

After watching a couple of trailers I'll say this:

Museum episode: White dude is a creepy psycopath, black girl saves the day and kills him

Star trek ripofff: Meth Damon is forcing his diverse squad to do that shit because he's a creepy psycopath. Probably Jimmi Simpson will be nice and will lust after the main girl but he will sacrifice himself and in the end main girl and black dude will kiss and date and Meth Damon will die.

More involved but yes
they're gay. Also black woman is dead in real life. White woman is very old, trying out a virtual heaven because she's gonna die soon. Black woman doesn't want anything serious because her dead husband didn't want to go to virtual heaven. White girl doesn't get it, is intensely lonely. They end up together. It's very sweet

Black lady teaches white girl how to loosen up and have fun. White girl teaches black lady how to forget about her husband and child and become a lesbian instead.

whats more likely, what you suggested or that they wanted feminist brownie points so they wrote in more women.

im still gonna watch and enjoy
theres a couple really bad episodes and some forced political stuff but its mostly good, definitely worth watching.

It's sweet if you're an atheist, and horrifying if you actually believe in any kind of life after death.

Imagine being a baby dick incel that is triggered by media.

Reminder that the only reason this episode won at the emmy's was because it featured a lesbian couple.

deep and powerful

YASS!

"Girls, we run this motha (yeah!)
Girls, we run this motha (yeah!)
Girls, we run this motha (yeah!)
Girls, we run this motha girls
Who run the world? Girls!
Who run this motha? Girls!
Who run the world? Girls!"

>Americans bash on Brits for being cucks
>as soon as it goes from being a Brit show THIS HAPPENS

Loving every laugh.

Not even close, the pedo one and White Bear were way worse.

Why would it be horrifying? San Junipero isn't going to last forever. It'll eventually shut down and then they can all die naturally. San Junipero is just a way to extend their lives.

Although I commend them for this effort in equality between men and women, this is a pretty standard forward move. It would be an even more courageous move if every character was played by females. We know from San Junipero, undoutably the best black mirror episode episode, that we do not need men to make great TV. Only when all men, particularly white men, are excluded from a series can we truly move forward to gender equality.

Sounds like a premise of a black mirror episode

Just dont watch this shit, and remember the production company and dont watch anything else from them. Why the fuck do you morons always get cucked by corporations? There is literally no reason to get mad. When you complain, it's free advertising for them

>imagine discussion television on the television board

>yes goy just shut up and take it be quiet stop talking

Reminder, kikes will take everything, distort everything and corrupt everything until we rise up and slaughter them. Carry on.

ENOUGH

some are good some a bad.

nope. nosedive was the worst.

I don't see the problem in experimenting with all female lead series. I'm not interested in seeing the same white guy in every piece of media. Black mirror is already diverse, i don't see how this is much of a change

the creator of this show is married to a poo girl (and her sister is Member of Parliament), are you really that surprised?
in the case of black mirror that's not true because black mirror has been sjw bullshit since day fucking one.

More like BLACKED mirror lol

>Why not? We don’t even think about it from a gender perspective
>Go out of way to make every lead female
Unless this is the 1/2^(number of episodes) outcome where that comes up randomly, they very obviously think about it from a gender perspective. If they're gonna pull their dumb SJW stunt, they should at least have the honesty to admit what they're doing and why, not "haha it just happened guys, who even cares anyways."

I knew we shouldn't of let the Americans get involved with this ffs.

My snowflake ex gf recommended me this show. After reading a couple of sinopsis... No thanks

personally im just tired of reading headlines about diversity. tired of people trodding out the diversity horse as if the piece of art/entertainment is somehow greater and to be exalted now that theres more minorities. i have literally never seen anything that was improved by writing with diversity in mind.

im mixed and i see nothing wrong with generic white dudes being standard protaganists

B-but two or three of the episodes are good.

14 1 "USS Callister" Toby Haynes Charlie Brooker & William Bridges 29 December 2017
A woman wakes up on a Star Trek-esque ship where the crew praise their all knowing and fearless captain. Starring: Jesse Plemons, Cristin Milioti, Jimmi Simpson, and Michaela Coel.

15 2 "ArkAngel" Jodie Foster Charlie Brooker 29 December 2017
After nearly losing her daughter, a mother invests in a new technology that allows her to keep track of her kid. Starring: Rosemarie DeWitt, Brenna Harding, and Owen Teague.

16 3 "Crocodile" John Hillcoat Charlie Brooker 29 December 2017
A woman interviews various people using a device that allows her to access their memories. Starring: Andrea Riseborough, Andrew Gower, and Kiran Sonia Sawar.

17 4 "Hang the DJ" Tim Van Patten Charlie Brooker 29 December 2017
A new dating app hits the scene, where the matched couples are told how long their relationships will last. Starring: Georgina Campbell, Joe Cole, and George Blagden.

18 5 "Metalhead" David Slade Charlie Brooker 29 December 2017
A black and white film about a woman attempting to survive a dangerous land full of "dogs". Starring: Maxine Peake, Jake Davies, and Clint Dyer.

19 6 "Black Museum" Colm McCarthy Charlie Brooker 29 December 2017
An anthology of its own, a woman enters the Black Museum where the proprietor tells her stories relating to the artifacts. Starring: Douglas Hodge, Letitia Wright, and Babs Olusanmokun.

Are any of them hot? Season 3 had a literal goddess so I have high expectations

Guaranteed

Would you cry and moan like a baby if it was all male leads?

>A black and white film about a woman attempting to survive a dangerous land full of "dogs".

>Eeewwwww, girls!

Sup Forums is literally at the mental level of a nine year old

>a woman attempting to survive a dangerous land full of "dogs"
Subtle

>A woman interviews various people using a device that allows her to access their memories
>A new dating app hits the scene, where the matched couples are told how long their
relationships will last.
And exciting

>worst episode
>gets a sequel

sweeetie...

I was already sick with season 3's virtue-signaling and shoving propaganda down your throat. Guess I'll just jump ship at this point.

I only watch TV shows starring my fellow white man.

Straight white men have the hardest lives out of any single group of people in history.

>plebs actually think this episode had a happy ending

B L A C K E D M I R R O R

Yeah it was cringe-inducing but progressive, so it's automatically 10/10

I don't care just fucking release it.

great tier
>white christmas
>the entire history of you
good tier
>shut up and dance
>playtest
>white bear
okay tier
>san junipero
>be right back
>15 million merits
>men against fire
>nosedive
>hated in the nation
shit tier
>the waldo moment
>the national anthem

What time is it coming out tomorrow? 12AM EST?

Shut up and dance was great

pretty high senpai

Why is Sup Forums so misogynistic? is it sour grapes?

Hey rabbi whatchya posting?

>Whole episode a setup for the "Heaven is a Place on Earth" punchline

>TV show featuring female leads in every episode.
>call them out on it
>Why are you misogynists>?

Your brain on leftism

What the fuck even was this episode? It wasn't Black Mirror at all.
Pedo episode was the peak of this series.

>A new dating app hits the scene, where the matched couples are told how long their relationships will last.

Pull the plug already, Jesus

>black museum
WE WUZ

Either the episodes are gonna be good I doubt it
Or the shitposting is gonna be great.

>A woman wakes up on a Star Trek-esque ship where the crew praise their all knowing and fearless captain

Ooh wow, an edgy inversion of the star trek franchise, lemme guess, behind the veneer of utopia lies racism/sexism/homophobia or some shit

Because of course all fiction must be GRIMDARK like black mirror

Suck a dick Brooker

Black Mirror characters who are literally you

Shut up and dance was great. The characters in white christmas were too malicious to be believable.

They really want more awards

You know which one.

That does sound frightfully retarded

I've seen it all the way through the episode where Bryce Dallas Howard plays a character that gets down voted out of society and winds up @ a wedding sauced. The only episode that isn't unintentionally hilarious is the one where the dude suspects his wife "Fi" (get it? wi-fi, so smaht) cheated and his kid may not be his.

>Black Mirror
>A Dark Reflection
>Filled with "progressive" views

uhoh how do I take back my reddit gold

What's wrong with being non standard