/trek/

Last time on /trek/ and now for the conclusion

Is it just me, or was she often angry?

>let's have a 3 minute song break inside of 45 minute episode

/trek/, what's he thinking at this moment?

That ep was awkward

>I wonder if they'll put me in jail for that

Was leeta a golddigger?

I think there are some troubling legal/moral questions that come along with your wife being turned into a loli.

true that
does her age still counts from her birth day or she would be counted as a minor

Onrien is meat and tatoes. He dont dable in that stuff

What was Keiko's fucking problem anyway? She seemed more angry with Miles than happy.

It’s the Skyler White problem. She’s a normal wife and mother who just wants to be safe, while her husband wants to galavant around with his twink boyfriend and not be bugged about it

>it's a hologram character is a real person in the mirror universe episode
What was up with that?

Occum’s razor would lend itself to that Mirror Vic is actually Mirror Felix, who based the Vic program on his own likeness.

Molly a qt

Hes real in normal universe too tho

Daily reminder only Shatner is left
;_;

And dead for 350 years. I doubt that's him in that episode.

>literal utopia exists.
>oh hey I think I'll stick with my wife in the death trap that is Starfleet.

It's not like she has a new birthday, her physiological age has just changed, but her mind and memories are intact.

Right on!

>three men in depends.jpg
Don’t rename images that I share

make me

I like ur spirit

why the FUCK did these two not bang in that episode? They were on that planet for a month or two, Janeway had every chance to stop the
>m-muh rules
act and get some akoocheemoya dick.

never reply to my post again, you cunt

there is logic in that, but you know, even today in many countries you can go to jail for a drawing of a minor or a rubber doll looking like one, so who knows. When it comes to kids logic often goes out of the window.
Wonder if in 24th century pedos are still getting shanked in prisons/penal colonies.

What punishment did geordi get for abusing that doctor chick on the holodeck?

after fugging seska he realized what a mistake that sort of behavior was.

U need a black hole to warp space, no'?

Picard didnt talk french. Why??

She dated Bashir who had literally no money because Federation, and then married Rom when he was a total nobody with no future.

What? No. Vic wasn't modeled on a real 60s singer, he was modeled on the programmer who designed him. Like how the EMH is just a copy of Dr. Zimmerman.

>94
>95
>96
>89
>90
>91
>92
>93

Are you Trekkie229 back for more or are you trying to replace them? Either way, please stop.

yes it's trekkie229. check the previous thread. he keeps spamming

Chakotay knows not to stick his dick in the crazy anymore.

Wait, are you sure? I thought he was modeled after a "real" 60's singer.

yeah, it's the namefag. don't reply to him and just report him, the mods might do their job again and ban him.

He won't stop. Just report him and don't reply and don't be confused when he starts replying to himself.

1 troi
2 lusa and betor
3 ashley judd

Wil Wheaton never matured past the age of 14.

Is the enterprise a class or a ship?

>Shatner
>shitposts on twitter every day, is loved by millions, doesn't give a shit
>Wheton
>passive-agressive posts, m-muh nazis, hated by everybody

>obviously france had been conquered by the brits (again) in trek timeline

Teyre both trek guys tho

I told you to never reply to my posts again, you fucking autist

Trek isnt about war. Isnt it about a better future?

I stopped watching the new series just after Micheal starts to think that the space teleporting is hurting the space bear. Or actually when Isaacs is on the klingon torture ship.

I didn't stop because I didn't like, more or less because I was bored and got distracted by other shows. Also Micheal is one of the worst star wars characters in a while. Brash and emotional for no reason but supposed to be adopted by vulcans, expert in everything yet acts like a retard, ends up always being right even though people doubt her for good reason, wut? Very unlike trek.

Should I continue? My main gripe is that it's not comfy, but i guess it's war. No spoilers please

Sorry dude, jeez

Fighting the good fight. Just remember to always report him.

Catdassia is bigger enpire than klingon?

Right now I don't see much point in continuing it, but you might do it when it's all out. I'll keep watching it tho, only to see if it does get better, but I've said it before - they need to either get rid of Michael or stop having her as the main character. It doesn't really get cozier too. Not much of a spoiler since we don't know if that's what's happening, but there's a Mirror Universe episode coming up (probably) so I'm expecting more edge.
thanks, always do

I actually liked Discovery. Its different

Spok, data, constable, black spock, who's next?

She's Asian, they're notorious for being ballbusters.

universal translator

A bit racist but il let it slide. Also, why didnt sisko just say he was an atheist?

One of the most common shots in TNG is people leaving the transporter room, and O'Brian smiles and looks back down at his console then the shot holds for a second or two before scene change.

I would have loved it if he did something more realistic, like after the door closed he gave them the finger and said "fuck off cunts" under his breath. That way you could have an episode where he does it, but Jean Luc or Luxana Troi turns back at the last min and hilarity ensues.

Just a suggestion, maybe for STD or something

that sounds like a shit idea, desu. I'd only like it if it was on the bloopers.

That sounds like something The Orville would do if they had transporters

You need to watch your fucking mouth you cunt, I know funny alright, and my idea is funny to the fucking core.

Sit down and listen to the experts

I thought it was funny dude

Good man, you know funny

Whos the hotpie of tre k?

Yeah like I said I don't hate it or dislike it because it's different, I like it well enough, but it doesn't make me want to keep watching immediately. I'll throw it on again soon and see how it's going. What I want is more TNG style series, one story per episode, but one story per season could work, depending on what happens next season

Hes a good guy tho

Next series based off STO or post supernova at least

Is that an Enterprise F in the front?

>based off STO
now that'd be a clusterfuck to behold
they have like every plotline from every single eposode there, mixed with some time travel and dipped in an alterante realities sauce.
Unless you mean something post-STO, mid 25th century

What is the difference between shields and deflectors?

Leeta had extremely low standards and no self-respect. She was a Dabbo-girl afterall. Her job was to seduce men into losing all their money so make a Ferengi(rich).

She is everything Ro Laren and Kira would hate. While they are fighting for their people Bajoran women like Leeta just run to the nearest alien who promises to take care of them. Some Bajoran women even let themselves be taken by Cardies(Kira's mom, Zeal's mom) for safety. What's worse is that Leeta ran off not to a Klingon, Romulan, Humon, but to a Ferengi. Guess why? Because she's a golddigger not only looking for safety but rich comforts as well.

That's because through Bashir she found a cuck who could give her comforts and luxuries. The Federation may have no money but they do live in comfort and luxury which is what Leeta wants. Rom was a nobody but he was a Ferengi and related to Quark who she knew she could get comforts and luxury out of.

Leeta is a total entitled queen who wants Luxuries. If the ST universes had an Instagram you bet your ass she's got more pictures of herself on it than there are dead bajorans from the occupation.

as long as Armus and the Caretaker are finally identified as the same species I'll be OK with whatever direction they take things.

>capital: Paris
what

Did you not watch DS9?

Shields take hits while deflectors "slap" things away. The deflector aray of starships or what the Enterprise calls "Deflector Dish" is mainly used to push debris out of the or "brush" or "slap" debris out of the way same as you would slap flys and mosquitos out of your face instead of pulling out a shot gun and shooting them all. The Deflectors on ships can be also used in light combat such as deflecting "laser weapons" away. Lasers in ST are useless because even the deflector dish on its own can just slap away.

I did, but I guess not carefully enough? In that twoparterer with changelings on Earth, they went to San Francisco for Starfleet headquarters, than talked to the Prezident then were at San-Fran again, so I assumed all of the action takes place there. With trips to New Orleans obviously.
I must have missed a subtitle saying "Paris" somewhere

You missed the EIffel Tower in the background. They beam to Paris to talk to the President.

DEW IT

I remember this episode. That officer straight out discriminated Data for being an android. How is it possible that he wasn't reprimanded or court marshold for that? Mr Hopkins was also a coward because he was afraid to go to war. He was probably more afraid of battle and dying than getting himself kicked off a ship dishonorably.

>a rather sof sci-fi 4 centuries ahead
>the "know space" is still a tiny fraction of the universe
that's kinda depressing if you ask me

>Not being awed by the majesty of the scale of the universe and the enormity of the structures in it
plen

Interesting.

Why did Starfleet send a non-commissioned Engineer on a deep undercover mission against the Dominion and Orion Syndicate?

He was also a war hero. O'Brien as a badass, but he did most of his hardcore soldiering prior to TNG, aboard the Rutledge.

No idea but from my point of view it's because he looks like such an unassuming average joe no one would ever suspect him of being undercover.

>O'Brien gives up based cardassian waifu for ugh.... Keiko
>Could have had hot cardassian rock sex.
>Life is suffering for O'brien

Being with Keiko is also suffering.

>Lieutenant Commander Markle, tell me about your gluteus maximus.

O'Brien has to take on the burdens of the Alpha quadrant so that others may live

Nobody put up with as much shit as he did in DS9, probably all of Trek

glad im not the only one that thought it was a star trek thread for half a sec.

are all the series considered equally cannon and to be watched by trekkies? I want to watch TNG and TOS but don't really have any interest in the rest.

Dont miss out on DS9, its just as good as TNG(In some ways better imo)

You probably would want to watch DS9 as well right after the TNG, but that's quite a far away from now, isn't it?
Just don's start the TOS with "The Cage", it's not something that was supposed to air.

But yeah, all of the series so far are equally canon, but you won't miss anything in TNG or TOS by not watching the later ones.

TOS hasn't aged well and a lot of it was awful to begin with. "Muh camp" is no excuse.

Because he is actually Section 31

I do not agree with your opinion.

tng ds9 and voyager are pretty blatantly the same universe but there tends to be nonsensical shit in star trek canon all over.

Try TOS. It feels kind of dry by today's standards but it has some great episodes. Do not listen to this baiting faggot TNG and DS9 are both incredible. Definitely watch them. Don't know about VOY and ENT because I haven't watched then.

It's not an opinion, it's fact.
>Anyone who thinks TOS isn't on par with TNG is a baiting faggot
You're a baiting faggot