Injustice 2

Injustice 2 Thread

SPOILER WARNING!
Some folks out there have gotten copies of the game early. If you're hoping to avoid spoilers it may be best to avoid threads until you can get your hands on the game.
SPOILER WARNING!

Fighter Pack 1 Reveal:
youtube.com/watch?v=mB6BHtwigEA

Everything You Need To Know Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=DrbJizIbqpE

Chapter 1: Story Mode [STORY SPOILERS]
youtube.com/watch?v=YFi2J1RHNfA

Pastebin:
pastebin.com/V5wVHSY2

Mobile version is out now, actual game will be out on Tuesday. Next Watchtower stream is tomorrow and will be focused on Aquaman, Cyborg and the gear system.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgum.net/ImgMediaInfo/1512462821567752499_846804176
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZsTXIQIB3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Vixen is a Cheetah skin

Kind of throws my DLC predictions for a loop. What other female characters are likely?

Premiere skin leaks show that anyone is fair game now. Bizarro, Ocean Master, Donna Troy, Owlman, all could be unlockable

>OFFICIAL SEXIEST HUSBANDO LIST.
Darkseid > Aquaman > Green Lantern > Bruce Wayne > Green Arrow > Superman > Brainiac > Joker > Flash > Cyborg > Captain Cold > Firestorm > BlueBeetle > Black Adam > Atrocious > Swamp Thing > Gorilla Grodd.
>OFFICIAL SEXIEST WAIFU LIST
Wonder Woman > Power girl >Black Canary > Harley > Supergirl > Starfire > Poison Ivy > Cheetah > Catwoman.

You got sauce for those bottom 3 images lad?

I just saved them from the threads. A guy who got the game early was posting them on twitter.

Synergy could mean Mera or Enchantress, but personally I want Big Barda or Livewire. Vixen was currently a curve ball. Shame she's only limited to claw like attacks

>jay isn't old
bad.

>Men all look pretty good
>Vixen and Peej are JUST tier

Sigh. One day you'll get there NRS.

I wasn't even gonna touch Flash, but Jay Garrick?! Now he's gonna be my new pocket character

What do you mean? He's got a grandpa face.

They had BvS Supes in the mobile game, so does anyone know for sure if they're gonna have movie costumes? I want the Batfleck suit so badly

I like Peej and will probably main her

That John Stewart is H O T

They're both fine. Vixen is just making a dumb angry face because she's a skin for Cheetah.

That is clearly the face of a good looking late 50's/early 60's man. Remember jay also had his aging speed lowered

So, how is the app linked to WBID or whatever?

Bane has the coolest moves.

Other than Freeze, literally all these fellas and gals are gonna be my mains, including wonder woman, black canary and green arrow

I heard the game itself will have microtransactions to buy gear and skins. I have to buy the game to pay them to unlock shit?

Artemis- Wonder Woman
>Bizzaro- Superman
>Thomas Wayne- Batman

That's a "young face" to you?

Not sure about Gear, but Premium Skins & Shaders are purchased with Source Crystals

The microtransactions are used to buy shaders if you don't want to wait to unlock them, they can be used to transfer stats from one set of gear to another and they can be used to level other characters to 20 after you do it once. It's basically just time saving stuff for the casuals who are only gonna play the game once or twice.

So does the mobile app work with Bluestacks?

Anyone here speak barcode?

Micro-transactions are for aesthetics only

>Captain Cold is a Chad
>Mr. Freeze is a manlet

Is this Johns' doing?

You can unlock gear either playing the game or paying for them (motherboxes).

You can buy gear specifically for the looks, but not for the stats.

You can't unlock PG, John Stewart and Eobard just playing. These two are tied to the Ultimate Edition. If you want them in a standard edition, you will have to pay.

So what are the odds on Black Lightning making it in as DLC? It seems likely to me since he's getting a show and getting Static in would be annoying because of Milestone. I kind of just want him for afro visor gear.

>"The House of El is a house of Hope."
>neither Superman nor Supergirl are Blue Lanterns

Does anyone know how to get Jay, Freeze, and Vixen? Are they unlockable? DLC?

If the unlocking process is tedious I hopeI can just buy them.

Well Superman's a dick.

so other than grid what do we unlock for the real version of the game

Who's maining best boy?

But the House of El wears blue

Looks like you can just buy them.

There's an option to buy them and any other shader with source crystals. Hopefully you can just unlock them through random drops like other shaders. The gear stream is tomorrow so I'm hoping they elaborate on it then.

They have BvS Superman and SS Harley in the mobile. Hopefully we'll get more.

is there a tutorial for this mobile game I have no idea what half this shit does

What the hell is up with Freeze's outfit?

They had permission to put Static in the Gods Among Us app, so it's probably easier than most think. And they wouod pick him before Lightning.

But I'd prefer Lightning too, and if Milestone won't let them use Virgil I'd say BL has a chance. I'd want a Livewire premier though, or vice versa.

I dunno what is is about SS Harley but she makes me ROCK HARD.

Too slow for my taste.

I'm going with Cheetah and Black Canary, maybe WW and Robin too.

BL is getting his own show so I'd say he is much more likely than Static.

It "works".

I'm not maining him, but I'll keep him as a third if I wanna spice shit up from playing Flash or GA.

how the fuck do I get the mobile game?? i've gone to the play store a thousand times and it still won't let me download it

He does, and they are now more potent thanks to the meter burnt roll and his elbow drop.

So any predictions on who's gonna job the hardest? I'm gonna say that Supergirl is gonna be the Cassie Cage of this game and save everyone against Brainiac's final form. Blue beetle and Firestorm will be the young hip new heroes that beat up a bunch of people to look good like Takeda, Kung Jin, and Jackie in MKX. That means that pretty much everyone in the society of evil will job. flash will job, but that's expected since he's the flash. Black Adam might job the hardest. So might Atrocitus and Cheetah.

I'm gonna love using him as the scrub killer for the first month.

Super Armor + Venom Boost = 15 second matches and rage quits

Making Vixen into a Cheetah skin is like taking Firestorm and making him the Human Torch. It ignores everything else they can do

Synergy.

And he can't be bulky because it would fuck the hitboxes, since he and Cold have the same "skeleton"

>"So you won't kill, but you're fine with traumatic brain injuries."

I mean, he's right, but how new is he?

The dome is all that's missing really. Just add that and you have New 52 Freeze, which still isn't that good.

If you ask the debs why the dome is missing, they'll probably say model/hitbox constraints. Though I'd find that hard to believe.

That outfit is just terrible, I get he can't have his big suit but can't they at least give him something that doesn't make him look like he has an aversion to sleeves?

>Not using supercharge to take off a health bar with a super.

I'd say who, but that'd be spoilers.

Got think about it from the casual side. Firestorm IS Just a Human Torch clone to them and instead of using the game to teach they just go with the lowest common denominator. Vixen's attire is literally another cat nigga so they literally put her costume on a cat, nigga.
>Cat Nigga turned into cat themed nigga
like water is wet.

Depends on whether they prioritize demand over synergy. Though I guess they could coincide Black Lightning's reveal with hype for his show.

It's the fishnets for me
It's always the fishnets for me

give us a hint.

They could release Black Lightning and give him a Static premier skin for maximum shekels.

Whats the over/under on Amazon letting us get it Monday? It says it ships on 5/12 but sometimes they are asshats and hold it hostage for a day.

They can also just make the one who doesn't make it in a skin for the one who does.

Or don't and wait 5 days for the story.

What pleasure do you nerds derive from spoiling it for yourself. Who cares if "muh fighting game story" you have to play it anyway might as well experience it the right way.

Any emus that do work? My phone is out of data right now and don't usually play on my phone anyway.

Story chapters:1:Batman
2:Harley
3:GA and BC
4:Flash
5:Green Lantern
6:Firestorm and Blue Beetle
7:Cyborg and Catwoman
8:Wonder Woman
9:Supergirl
10:Aquaman and Black Adam
11:Batman and Superman
12:Batman or Superman
Verification:imgum.net/ImgMediaInfo/1512462821567752499_846804176

It's passable. They could have Vixen yell the names of certain animals during certain moves (Spider for the Predator Crawl, Bird for the long jump, etc).

I say just be thankful they acknowledged her and that you can probably get her for free (albeit through some tedious unlock process)

>Spider for the Predator Crawl,
CALLING ALL SPYDER RYYYYYYDERS!

NRS has always been hesitant about giving skins to DLC characters. Maybe they'd be willing to give some of them premiers from the get go.

the mobile game fucking sucks

>"Dammit, Damian!"

I don't know why that made me laugh so hard.

Well Zod was the only one that got one last time thanks to synergy and if it was Static who made it a Black Lightning skin could be likely for the same reason. They're in an odd situation where they have too extremely similar characters they can add both with different but equally important reasons for their inclusion. Though they may just say fuck it and add Raiden instead, who knows?

>tfw no game till the 19th

t-thanks NRS

Did Lance Reddick model for this?

Mr. Freeze isn't that big without the suit.

There's really no way to tell given the multiple choice possibilities
I disagree on Beetle and Firestorm though, I think they would actually end up jobbing to someone.

The only thing that Vixen usually does that Cheetah can't do is fly. Otherwise it works perfectly. They could add magical visual effects when she uses her moves, to acknowledge the totem.

Vixen as a cheetah skin makes A LOT OF SENSE and anyone who hates on it is simply immature and nitpicky.

They should do a chronicle of his adventures in mocop/

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZsTXIQIB3Y

>Batman has not one, not two like the last game, but three god damn chapters
>mfw
also that just disproved that guys theory of Adam being a jobber

>the multiple choice possibilities
What?

Where you pick one character or another for the fights

>Batman has 3((three)) fucking chapters
>Meanwhile some characters just get half a chapter, having to share it with someone else
JUST BAT MY GAME UP F@M

>inb4

I know that feel

Atleast region lock is gone fellow bong.

He might still job. Wonder Woman got beat up by Batman in Chapter 1 and got her own lasso used against her, but she has a whole chapter.

Next to Batman everyone is a jobber though

>>So much Batman
Batman fags are the fucking worse, and I hope the next Batman movie bombs.

You can't play as any of the Society members during the story?

>The Joker is a Harley hallucination induced by Crane.

I'm okay with that.

Why does everyone else see him though?

Catwoman technically

Harley and Catwoman have their own chapters, too, so about half the game is Batstuff.

You can't play with any Regime member in the first game.

Don't worry, it's set in the DCEU, so it definitely will.