Its shit, not even any cute mares. What a complete disappointment

Its shit, not even any cute mares. What a complete disappointment

>not even any cute mares
The hell is even the point then?

Lolis for the Pedos, I guess

At this point I don't know which of you degenerate fucks I hate more, the pedophiles or animal fuckers

I swear, I'll find one of you and cut your head off you sick fucks

Reddit may be more your speed.

No beautiful mares. Just 11-13 year old girls. Spirit name dragged through the mud. Just lolis and shit boring plot. Why even live?

>>>>>

Why did they have to ruin it user?

Because money dear user. Money and exploitable audience.

What are you guys talking about? Spirit was an average 10+ year old animal flick with a crappy rock soundtrack, what legacy are you referring to?

People remember it. It is enough to classify it as a legacy. It is also something dreamworks thought was a good idea to revive.

the legacy of sexy horses

Animals.consent, though...

Did you not want to fuck the mare?

What's so great about stinky ol' horse pussy anyway.

In equestria, or monster girl stories the horses are sentient and civilized, meaning they would be perfectly clean. But.horse pussy is just superior to every other kind of pussy in the planet

Yeah, I saw that video "mlp realistic" or some shit and plenty of people pointed out how fitlhy humans would live and lived in the middle ages for example.

It's Spirit's son or descendant or something, right? It's not actually the horse from the movie, stomping on everything he stood for?

In sorry to say user.... but that is supposed to be spirit.

>not even any cute mares
Spotted your reason for existing.

Isn't this kinda out of time in context of the story already?

Like how old is Spirit by now? And what time does this take place?

Yeah, it's his son.
See how he has a white stripe down the middle of his face like his mother (Rain)'s?

It's bad.

> Oh!

was Spirit hitting on her?

First, you should use Sup Forums related response images.

Second, be fair. Some people are pedos AND horsefuckers.

Bad sequel, blah blah blad, die you degenerate barneyfag. What's taking Lee so long these days?

> every horse fucker automatically watches mlp now
Lee.should kill himself already anyway

>no one can ride Spirit
>some ordinary girl rides Spirit

You seem to have missed the part where they have actual magic that keeps things tidy and clean.

Hence her name, Lucky.

Mares have much greater control of their muscles down there. To ensure maximum insemination they can milk your dick for cum while you're balls deep in that hot, slimy biological miracle.

They have nearly modern in most areas technology and literal magic you faggot

I wish this cancer never existed

They needed a 12th show to fill their commitment since calling later seasons of a show a new show didn't count, what else where they going to do?